UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: GSP & Anderson will make s#!%load of $

11/18/12 12:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
morse
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doem - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
demonsurge - I really hope GSP doesnt take this fight. Its completely unfair and I simply dont want to see it.

It really should be Bones vs Silva.

agreed

+1

11/18/12 12:17 PM
Silverball
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to see it if the fighter moving up a weight class doesn't want it. Dudes like Dan Henderson and BJ Penn want to fight guys bigger than themselves, but GSP doesn't seem eager to move up for a super fight with Anderson, so I'm not into the idea of a guy being bullied into it so the company he works for can make a shitload of money.

Silva vs Jones accomplishes the same goal.
11/18/12 12:44 PM
FrankMurrr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 10:12 PM
Nobody wants this fight except Dana and co. Fight makes ZERO sense.
11/18/12 12:56 PM
TEN10TEN
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

morse -
Doem - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
demonsurge - I really hope GSP doesnt take this fight. Its completely unfair and I simply dont want to see it.

It really should be Bones vs Silva.

agreed

+1

. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:17 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva vs Jones is what people want NOW, GSP vs Silva was a couple years ago.
11/18/12 1:21 PM
orcus

Silverball - I don't want to see it if the fighter moving up a weight class doesn't want it. Dudes like Dan Henderson and BJ Penn want to fight guys bigger than themselves, but GSP doesn't seem eager to move up for a super fight with Anderson, so I'm not into the idea of a guy being bullied into it so the company he works for can make a shitload of money.

Anderson is obviously not "eager to move up for a super fight" with Jones, so I guess we're not getting any superfights at all. We can all yawn over the earthshaking GSP/Hendricks and Anderson/Weidman walkovers.

11/18/12 1:23 PM
Card
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not interested at all in GSP vs. Silva... 

11/18/12 1:25 PM
Lite
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably cost GSP money in the long run, sponsorships and whatnot. Of course, that's assuming GSP loses, which he would.
11/18/12 1:37 PM
MMALOGIC

with the increase in events all these divisions are getting deeper and deeper... contenders are popping up left and right.... the superfight is gonna be a thing of the past.  GSP/Anderson may very well be the last superfight we get.

11/18/12 2:20 PM
MisterMr
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is really a shame for the UFC if Silva VS Jones never happens.
11/18/12 4:25 PM
Fabefromfort

Not from me bubs. Not from me. I wont buy that washout. I'm a GSP fan, but you gotta know your limitations. Every man should. George cannot fight Silva. All knowledgable fans don't want it. Everyone on the planet wants Jones-Silva. Why isn't the UFC pushing for it ? It's a natural. It's written in the stars. The Ali-Frazier of our time, the 300 Spartans-Xerxes of this moment in human history. Jones-Siva, Dana. That is all. Over and out.
11/18/12 4:38 PM
Lux Fixxins

Phil Cornelius - To Dana a shitload of money would be him finally paying them over $500,000 while he banks multi-millions and ends up and already is a billionaire... Pay Anderson Silva at least 1.5-2 mill and GSP 1-1.5 mill....and I'm talking base pay no PPV endorsements n crap i'm talking from Dana since he hoards that money of his.

You sure don't know a lot about business, do ya?
11/18/12 9:42 PM
Silverball
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
Silverball - I don't want to see it if the fighter moving up a weight class doesn't want it. Dudes like Dan Henderson and BJ Penn want to fight guys bigger than themselves, but GSP doesn't seem eager to move up for a super fight with Anderson, so I'm not into the idea of a guy being bullied into it so the company he works for can make a shitload of money.

Anderson is obviously not "eager to move up for a super fight" with Jones, so I guess we're not getting any superfights at all. We can all yawn over the earthshaking GSP/Hendricks and Anderson/Weidman walkovers.

Jones vs JDS? Does that qualify as a super fight? Let's get the ball rolling on that one.
11/19/12 1:52 AM
Balance

From what I've read, GSP already makes a shitload of money, and I don't see how getting posterized is going to help him maintain that earning power.
11/19/12 2:27 AM
TexDeuce
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.