UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Boos after my fight last night

11/18/12 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/18/12 1:48 PM

I'll just leave this here.

11/18/12 11:42 AM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC and DFW are the problem. How many times has DFW blasted a grinding fight? Only to say it was terrible and it wasnt fighting? This approach has swayed the judges and fans perception on an effective fight. Tom was completely effective and controlled the entire fight; unfortunately judges, refs and fans believe only strikes, submissions and TD are effective. Thats simply a false perception and couldnt be further from the facts. Imposing this style is extremely difficult and grueling, it may not be a spectacular finish, it is a spectacular performance though. In Boxing when PBF has a defensive performance he is praised how brilliant he is! In MMA its considered losing or boring, the art is lost amongst the PR machine of KO's and Submissions. Until we have an actual organization that supports all styles this will continue and many talented fighters will be lost , because they A. change their style and its not effective or B. the UFC cuts them at first loss because they are "boring!"

Everyone cant be KO artist or Submission Wizards, but they can still win/beat their opponent.

Great fight Tom, train hard!
11/18/12 11:44 AM
myblood04
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Fight Tom, hope to see you throw smacks again soon. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:46 AM
demonbasketball04
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This may be one of the greatest one-liner posts of all time.

Gah damn Tom, you amaze me in every way.

BTW, I thought you won the fight as well.

FOOTBALL IN THE GROIN, FOOTBALL IN THE GROIN!! Phone Post
11/18/12 11:50 AM
ShaqNoob
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good job, you kept tagging him with that left and got some good rights in. I really thought you were going to get the win but them judges be stupid. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:51 AM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonbasketball04 -  This may be one of the greatest one-liner posts of all time.

Gah damn Tom, you amaze me in every way.

BTW, I thought you won the fight as well.

FOOTBALL IN THE GROIN, FOOTBALL IN THE GROIN!! Phone Post

This contest is over, give that man his $10,000

11/18/12 11:52 AM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a great fight, Tom! I thought Carmont was going to give you much more trouble than he did, but you did a good job allowing him to get off nothing really significant.
11/18/12 11:54 AM
HULKSMASH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Filthy is HELLA-FUNNY!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 12:54 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was bummed that crowd was booing everyone not canadian - even during their walk-outs

11/18/12 12:58 PM
gatorlaw
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You won that fight and it wasn't even close. Only the incompetent judges saw otherwise. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:03 PM
Momentum
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is unfortunate Tom that as hard as you and other fighters work, they sport cannot at least give them competent judges. Anyone that watched that fight last night knows you won. Nothing against your opponent, but I am not sure what he did in the judge's eyes to earn a victory.

Considering how much this happens these days, I am left wondering if I simply don't understand judging or maybe the judges don't understand judging. I can tell you as a fan it really takes away from the experience of watching the UFC for me. Keep your head up Tom. At least Dana is smart enough to know reality and won't punish because the judges are not. You fought a great fight and deserved to win.
11/18/12 1:07 PM
JediJitsu
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 - That reaction means 100 pct you got robbed. Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:08 PM
PosterBoy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -
TightTriangle - Tom screwed Tom Phone Post
were the judges first names Tom as well??? Phone Post
You get the reference right? Phone Post
11/18/12 1:09 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judges need to be singled out and named and shamed for bad scores.

Can anyone name the judges that called that for Clarmont?  Can anyone name any judge that fucked up except for Cecil Peoples, but only because he's been so hilariously terrible for years?

Big Dan is getting ripped a new one because of his reffing tonight.  

Judges are basically anonymous and don't have to answer to anyone for anything, no matter how crazy they call a fight. 

That really needs to change.

11/18/12 1:10 PM
timessquare
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You won that fight Tom.

11/18/12 1:10 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you spit on those judges that scored it for Carmont Phone Post
11/18/12 1:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was waiting for Vince McMahon to run out and call for the bell.

11/18/12 1:12 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawlor won.

Total robbery. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:38 PM
Hikikomori
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana was booing according to his twitter. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:41 PM
hubris
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved your entrance though!

11/18/12 1:44 PM
UKelevener
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shame really but im sure u will bounce straight back. Good luck in your future bouts tom Phone Post
11/18/12 1:56 PM
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAIT A MINUTE, ISN'T THIS ALL YOUR FAULT TOM?

DIDN'T YOU REENACT THE MONTREAL SCREW-JOB?

I BET SOME OF THOSE SAME JUDGES JUDGED THAT ORIGINAL FIGHT, AND WERE PISSED TO BE REMINDED OF THEIR FOUL WAYS!
11/18/12 1:58 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name III -

i was just upset that they wont be making Twinkie's anymore

Lmao Phone Post
11/18/12 1:59 PM
Left kick cemetery
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why didn't you smash monitors and punch Vince McMahon?
11/18/12 2:00 PM
PoundFoolish
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you Tom Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.