UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Boos after my fight last night

11/18/12 11:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So next time there is a UG block of tickets when Tom fights everyone needs to yell out "Boo-Urns" when he comes out.

11/19/12 1:24 AM
Scramslam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know technically Montreal is in Canada, but please dont hold that against us. The rest of Canada would have given you the win.
11/19/12 3:16 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
whats going on? tom lost? i turned it off after i knew he won all 3 rounds.
11/19/12 4:26 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - whats going on? tom lost? i turned it off after i knew he won all 3 rounds.

Now you know how everyone else felt when you fought in Australia last March...

hahahaha ya we will get our redemption, these dudes cant beat us in the long run.
11/19/12 4:43 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boo-urns, when are you back Ian? Phone Post
11/19/12 4:55 AM
DreamerMMA
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in Las Vegas watching the fight at Cabo Wabo. 

When the decision came I sat there in stunned silence for a second as did the rest of the crowd and then everyone busted out in a loud chorus of boos.

I was actually proud to be an MMA fan, those folks knew what was up.

I remember chatting with one guy there about you and mentioned that I used to work for Rupture Clothing when we sponsored you a couple of years ago.  I was so stoked for the fight and so pissed off about the decision.  Just shitty.

Fuck it though, looking forward to seeing you fight again.

11/19/12 4:57 AM
reaver86

Great fight Tom. I love you... No homo... Kinda homo Phone Post
11/19/12 6:26 AM
shatefak

It wasnt a robbery but i had filthy winning the decision. Impressive performance and it wasnt a boring fight at all. Very technical and i apreciate that. Sorry you didnt get the win bra. Phone Post
11/19/12 8:53 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 

Where they saying "boo" or "Booo-urns"?

While i dont feel sorry for you i do felt angry after the performance. Dana might be right that you should not take the risk of letting a fight go to a decision but obviously you blatantly got screwed over there. And that personally pisses me off. Its an injusitice that gets swept under the perrenial carpet easily. Like most judges the equivalent of special needs children who do a wonderful and courageous job just by showing up and trying.

Its wrong,hurtful to the sport,hurtful to the atheletes,raises questions about impartiability and opens the judges up to questions about corruption (yes i might be going a little overboard here but who is to say they do not make these decisions with certain betting decisions in mind....by being above reproach they open themselves to a rather far reaching line of ''pondering'').

Anyways be rooting for you even more next time around as a result. And please keep those entrances going. Me and my friends from the Netherlands have a lot of fun finding out what kind of totally exotic (for us) reference you are making ever time you enter the cage.

PS That hipster looks was a rather funny dig at Rory right?

11/19/12 9:04 AM
JBASS
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had Lawlor winning that fight...that sucks to be on the end of such a shitty decision!!
11/19/12 9:31 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonsurge - I think you should come out to your next fight dressed up as Bret Hart.

Embrace it!
awesome idea Phone Post
11/19/12 12:05 PM
pm1964
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bunch a hosers.
11/19/12 12:24 PM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle -  Tom screwed Tom Phone Post

Well, played, Vinnie Mac!
11/19/12 12:28 PM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! -  I hope you spit on those judges that scored it for Carmont Phone Post

Also well done.
11/19/12 12:39 PM
bigjabroni
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

What's funny is for the most part no one even knows the names of the judges.  They booed the hometown boy the judging was so bad, but it's just 'the judging' and no one has to answer for it.

Everyone knows the ref's name that let Cote get punched in the back of the head and he's openly criticized and has to answer for it.

Shame that judges that make shitty calls aren't more accountable.

I was shouting Boo-urns too.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision.jsp?id=3809

All 3 judges for Filthy's fight were brought up from the US. 

11/19/12 12:42 PM
knuckleballs

Good fight, my fellow RI brethren. You got jacked.

Sherdog had you on their scorecards, too.
11/19/12 12:44 PM
iamarealamerican

hey tom, if you ever do get a KO victory in the UFC can you celebrate by doing the Ric Flair strut, you know the one where he just falls down face first at the end, that would be so jokes, lmao im already picturing it in my mind lol
11/19/12 1:01 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

lol, for keeping in good spirits. I hate when people say, well, it wasn't a robbery and it was close, blah blah, but dude, yes, it was close, but I thought it was 100% decisive.  Not completely unexpectant for the hometown guy to get the nod, but you gameplanned him perfectly.  You seem strong as fuck too btw.  Do you ever get to one rep max's or double on any major lifts like deadlifts, etc?  What do you get up?  It's got be a big number if you lift.  

I read this and see a guy next to Tom at a urinal whispering "You look strong. Real strong. How much ya bench?" Phone Post
11/19/12 1:18 PM
6ULDV8

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - whats going on? tom lost? i turned it off after i knew he won all 3 rounds.

Now you know how everyone else felt when you fought in Australia last March...

Props to those Aussie fans though.  They actually had to mute the feed for a bit.

11/19/12 1:24 PM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The judges bent you over.....

Pulled you pants down and....

Then fucked you up the ass Tom.

11/19/12 1:35 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

"booze after my fight last night"

fixed

11/19/12 2:56 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

iamarealamerican - hey tom, if you ever do get a KO victory in the UFC can you celebrate by doing the Ric Flair strut, you know the one where he just falls down face first at the end, that would be so jokes, lmao im already picturing it in my mind lol

he just KO'd jason macdonald
11/19/12 2:57 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I want to train with you do bad. Got my fanny pack man.. Phone Post
11/19/12 2:57 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
iamarealamerican - hey tom, if you ever do get a KO victory in the UFC can you celebrate by doing the Ric Flair strut, you know the one where he just falls down face first at the end, that would be so jokes, lmao im already picturing it in my mind lol

he just KO'd jason macdonald
Boom Phone Post
11/19/12 3:22 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Filthy!! Love that guy.

No homo.

Or is it?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.