UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Boos after my fight last night

11/19/12 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
solidsnake
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought you won because you're opponent really didn't impose his will and didn't move forward.

If nothing's happening in a fight, I'm a firm believer that submission attempts and takedowns should take the fight. You had at least two of each.

Anyway, I ask that you bring back your Thomas Jefferson Lawlor character back at some point. I remember you did Youtube instructionals a while back in a powder wig good sir.

(bows like gentleman)
11/19/12 3:43 PM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom I told my wife from the beginning if it went to decision you were screwed. Whoever said reverse Montreal screw job was on point
11/19/12 3:51 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
iamarealamerican - hey tom, if you ever do get a KO victory in the UFC can you celebrate by doing the Ric Flair strut, you know the one where he just falls down face first at the end, that would be so jokes, lmao im already picturing it in my mind lol

he just KO'd jason macdonald
Boom Phone Post
You just got told Phone Post
11/19/12 4:33 PM
Letibleu
1683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am proud to state that our public servants in our province of Quebec and in our city of Montreal are as corrupt as Jenna Jameson's vagina.

Tom won. Even after a rewatch.
11/19/12 4:39 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle - Tom screwed Tom Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
11/19/12 5:29 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Letibleu - I am proud to state that our public servants in our province of Quebec and in our city of Montreal are as corrupt as Jenna Jameson's vagina.

Tom won. Even after a rewatch.

vu

11/19/12 5:50 PM
JasonMitchell
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmAez71uMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
11/19/12 5:53 PM
Naheb
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice chops Phone Post
11/19/12 5:53 PM
JasonMitchell
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z
11/19/12 6:03 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD - 
caseharts -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
iamarealamerican - hey tom, if you ever do get a KO victory in the UFC can you celebrate by doing the Ric Flair strut, you know the one where he just falls down face first at the end, that would be so jokes, lmao im already picturing it in my mind lol

he just KO'd jason macdonald
Boom Phone Post
You just got told Phone Post

This. Plus he made Macdonald faceplant just like Flair lol

11/19/12 8:52 PM
In Limbo
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you won that fight, no doubt about it...but when it came to decision time i had a feeling youd get screwed

11/19/12 8:57 PM
BrunoMcGyver
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least the guy you got screwed against is hot.
11/19/12 10:31 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - whats going on? tom lost? i turned it off after i knew he won all 3 rounds.
The only opinion that matters. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:32 PM
RowdyBec
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Filthy One got robbed :( <3

11/19/12 10:36 PM
canuck34
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When French Canadians boo a decision given to a French guy you know you got robbed. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:37 PM
MasterofMartialArts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fight wasn't that exciting, but at least Tom tried to impose his will and tried to finish a few times. It was ridiculous hearing Rogan talk about how great Carmont's kicks were and how they were keeping Tom at bay, and then making me wonder why he was hardly throwing any. The reach was obviously a problem for Tom, but he still threw more strikes from what I saw. I gave it to Tom but I knew he was gonna get fucked. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:13 PM
torquemada
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

The Filthy One got robbed :( <3

Another legit opinion... Phone Post
11/19/12 11:13 PM
Farquit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmAez71uMY
11/19/12 11:21 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a positive note, I was impressed that you paced yourself this fight and stuck to a gameplan rather than just going for the KO. Your cardio definitely looks improved.

I like how you went for the guillotine near the end of the rounds 1 and 2, because in my mind it is small risk big reward...However, I suspect the judges looked at it negatively when Camront popped his head out of both guillotine attempts near the end of the round, they looked at it as he had dominant position on top, sadly that is how some judges are.

11/20/12 12:18 AM
PhallicObjekt

With no disrespect intended i was booing at hooters with a few other fans. Phone Post
11/20/12 12:36 AM
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  Sorry bro, you won that shit. Phone Post

Seriously, no need to be "sorry". I don't tell you "sorry" when you have a bad day at your job, so I don't expect to get that treatment. I know going in to every fight that there is a possibility I win, and a possibility that I lose. 

I appreciate everyone's support, but no need to be sorry for me.

You didn't have a bad day at work though. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:08 AM
MantainPain
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 2:08 AM
hahahaha... tom you keep winning me back with the sense of humor.

That's by far the funniest thing i've ever seen a fighter say about boo's.
11/20/12 11:21 AM
NEWSFLASH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MantainPain - hahahaha... tom you keep winning me back with the sense of humor.

That's by far the funniest thing i've ever seen a fighter say about boo's.

beep?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.