UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stop Canada From hosting UFC. Boycott

11/18/12 2:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But I've already seen people commenting that GSP would have lost the decision if it weren't in Montreal, so you have to take some complaints with a grain of salt.
11/18/12 2:55 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stout, Hominick and Bocek all lost. Great argument.

11/18/12 2:55 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stout, Hominick and Bocek all lost. Great argument.

11/18/12 2:58 PM
Bobby Lupo
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stout lost to another Canadian

Bocek is a ginger. 

In a civilised country, the referee would have not been pressured into reversing his decision based of the restless booing natives.

Big John, Josh Rosenthal or Herb Dean woula gave a firm warning or maybe took a point, or maybe just stood by their decision: Sakara by KO.

Hendo on Fedor and Belfort on everybody were much worse examples of back of the head hitting and nobody said shit about it. 

11/18/12 3:02 PM
sleepybear70
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

What about all that booing? Not classy at all

actually that was Quebecois for "yay!!!!!!".......Quebec's crazy.... they had a full blown riot in Montreal one time because The Exploited gig got cancelled....this was in the 2000's!!! not even during their hey day
11/18/12 3:03 PM
crumbs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just by volume alone, the USA is more responsible for bad judging and referees than any other country

Blaming those maple syrup drinking canadians isnt going solve anything, its like blamming africa for why Americans are so fuckn fat.
11/18/12 3:13 PM
Bobby Lupo
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sleepybear70 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

actually that was Quebecois for "yay!!!!!!".......Quebec's crazy.... they had a full blown riot in Montreal one time because The Exploited gig got cancelled....this was in the 2000's!!! not even during their hey day

I love Montreal in my heart. Italian-Born Arturo Gatti considered it home, I dig poutine and strip clubs where you can give a pap smear for a buck. The fans are passionate, but why boo Sakara like that? He was just trying to win a fist fight.

The went full retard in the guns and roses riots. 

11/18/12 3:21 PM
The Overseer
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - I bet the Canadians because I knew nullshit would happen. I thought Sakara would get screwed in decision, but he's even better than I thought because he's the first man to ko cote Phone Post
Yeah by punches to the back of the head. He got disqualified for being a dick. Phone Post
11/18/12 3:23 PM
sleepybear70
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
sleepybear70 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

I love Montreal in my heart. Italian-Born Arturo Gatti considered it home, I dig poutine and strip clubs where you can give a pap smear for a buck. The fans are passionate, but why boo Sakara like that? He was just trying to win a fist fight.

I thought it was funny the way the production team was toying with the crowd.....going back and forth with the camera between Cote and Sakara
11/18/12 3:36 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ole ole ole ole ole ole
11/18/12 3:39 PM
Johnny Tightlips

sleepybear70 -
Bobby Lupo - 
sleepybear70 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

I thought it was funny the way the production team was toying with the crowd.....going back and forth with the camera between Cote and Sakara
Lol. When sakara apologized and said he is not a dirty fighter they actually cheered for him which was kind of cool. Phone Post
11/18/12 3:40 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sleepybear70 - 
Bobby Lupo - 
sleepybear70 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Seriously, that was hillarious. 

11/18/12 3:42 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da Mirg is Italian
11/18/12 3:42 PM
6ULDV8
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

How could you not love that every time the camera shifted it went from boo to yay?  The Canadian fans were N'Sync and it was hilarious:

Boooo

Yayyyy

Booooo

Yaaaayyy

Booo

Yayyyy

Decision being read: Booo 

DQ

Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Interview Patrick Cote

Yayyyyyy!

Interview Sakara speaking Italian

Boooo!!!

Sakara says to the fans 'sorry' in English, not even French

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get excited, but we don't hold grudges and forgive and forget like bosses.

Protip:  The Canucks would like to see a rematch ASAP too, and would probably Yayyyy even if it were in Rome.

And if Bobby Lupo ever called me paisan:

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/18/12 4:11 PM
Mayhem Monkey
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Dan stopped the fight for a ko, then the Canadians booed and he changed his mind. Phone Post
Seriously? He changed his mind cause the crowd boo'd? You're really that dumb? Phone Post
11/18/12 4:13 PM
Bobby Lupo

Wasa-B
29 minutes ago
Da Mirg is Italian

Not no more he ain't Phone Post
11/18/12 4:22 PM
greenseed
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quit trolling Boopy Loops

at least 5 if not more shots DIRECTLY in the back, even 1 or 2 to the neck/spine... 2 shots hit the ear

11/18/12 9:16 PM
BigEyedFish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a huge fan of Sakara. Ill even give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he didnt mean it, but that is a dangerous place to hit someone. Cant be rewarded.
11/18/12 10:17 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys Montreal rioted when we WON a hockey game. It's our thing I guess. We took out something like 3 cop cars with molotovs and countless stores. Montreal is always rioting. Don't take it to heart, be happy the fighters weren't mauled and accept the decision. Sakara dug a hole in the back of cotes head and regardless he won because he had the fight finished before those punches Phone Post
11/18/12 10:19 PM
Ktaco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - If you look closely, you see that is Cote moving his back of the head to the direction of the punches.

Sakara starts trowing to the side, and in mid air Cote moves his back of the head straight toward the incoming blows.

It's just "playing the game", like when they drop one hand to the ground to avoid being kneed in the face.

Yeah cause Cote has eyes in the back of his head. Wouldn't it be more likely that Sakara was aiming to hit him there? Or even more likely that he was just caught up in the moment and that's just where they ended up landing?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.