UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Well UG..

11/18/12 11:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jessethekid
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost my title fight last night. Lost a unanimous decision to a division 1 wrestler. I kinda got blanketed:(. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:51 AM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just make a new xbox live account and start over.
11/18/12 11:52 AM
Kirik
1367 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Who did you fight?

11/18/12 11:52 AM
Brigham
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - Just make a new xbox live account and start over.
Lol!!!

In all seriousness, keep your head up, just a minor setback my friend Phone Post
11/18/12 11:55 AM
UGCTT_Song2
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry, it happened to a guy I once knew and he came back better than ever and whooped clubber langs ass Phone Post
11/18/12 12:02 PM
jessethekid
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fought Cody Walsh. It was a close fight, I thought I had it but I didn't do enough. One judge had it 29-29.5. It was for cammo and I've only fought for them twice, they have a rule that if you sre fighting for a belt the rounds are 3 mins but you have to have 4 cammo fights on your record, if not they are 2 mins. At the end of the first round I had a standing rear naked and the buzzer went off, at the end of the second I had him going to sleep with a triangle and the buzzer went off. I managed to stop quite a few take downs but he wouldn't stand with me at all, I would throw one strike and he would shoot and shoot and shoot... Thanks for the support guys. I'm pretty bummed. Phone Post
11/18/12 12:41 PM
holly9000
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be bummed. You're a warrior just getting in there. 1 win or loss in the grand scheme of things won't seem very important when you look at back years from now and realize that you were part of something great and have earned some of that greatness for yourself by being a part of it. Congratulations on having the will to compete and follow your dreams. You're light years ahead of the pack already my friend, be proud and stay strong always.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.