UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Survivor Series **SPOILERS**

11/18/12 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the first pay per view my source has given me results for, these were the set storyline plans as of 9am CDT this morning.

3 MB vs. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel: Winner: 3MB, WWE wants to build on this stable even though the gimmick of the group is not very good they can get over as a heel group. There was early talk of an after match beat down and another superstar coming out to save Kidd and Gabriel, but with it only being the pre-show we will have to see if they give it the ok.

Eve vs. Kaitlyn for the WWE Divas Championship: Winner: Eve, as of right now it is still a toss up between the two. Vince is very high on Kaitlyn and her walking out Divas champion on a Raw is way more likely.

Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth for the WWE United States Championship: Winner: Antonio Cesaro. This is just another short term fued until The Miz is free to fued into Royal Rumble.

Team Foley (Mick Foley, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Damien Sandow): Winner: Team Foley. They want to keep the babyfaces rolling hot thru this pay per view. Look for The Miz to maybe be in a handi-cap situation and pulling off the win to get over more as a face. Also Cody is not 100% penicled in for this match, so Lord Tensi maybe a filler or Cody may just be elimnated quickly.

The Big Show vs. Sheamus for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Winner: Big Show. Right now WWE creative is looking to turn this into a Randy Orton vs Big Show program until the Royal Rumble where it will shift to, Ziggler vs Orton.

CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship: Winner: CM Punk. Look for CM Punk to capitalise on a Ryback shellshock to John Cena.

Side notes: We could see a quick Brodus Clay squash match added to tonights card, and also maybe the debut of Fandango.

11/18/12 9:12 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sheamus will get his belt back! Phone Post
11/18/12 9:22 PM
KyMart23
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill fight ya fella

11/18/12 9:32 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only Reason some of these are wrong is because of last minutes changes

Kymarts source is legit Phone Post
11/18/12 9:33 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY - The only Reason some of these are wrong is because of last minutes changes

Even tho he is perfect as of now Phone Post
11/18/12 9:33 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

UGCTT_OBEY -
UGCTT_OBEY - The only Reason some of these are wrong is because of last minutes changes

Even tho he is perfect as of now Phone Post
Never mind lol Phone Post
11/18/12 9:35 PM
KyMart23

Big Show retianed his title thats what they wanted to get over, still perfect

11/18/12 9:39 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This ain't over fella! Sheamus will get his belt at TLC. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:14 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlaccidJoe Isn't Elite -  This crowd is dead. Phone Post

^

11/18/12 10:14 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice SWEET CHIN MUSIC, BABY!

11/18/12 10:18 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

Nonlinear -

nice SWEET CHIN MUSIC, BABY!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 10:44 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean Ambrose! Phone Post
11/18/12 10:45 PM
KyMart23

Fill me in had to leave for a few minutes what happened?

11/18/12 10:45 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And fuckin Seth Rollins. The finish sucked but those guys coming to the main roster now hopefully is worth it. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:46 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was really hoping they would debut separately, I dont like where this is going with them.
11/18/12 10:47 PM
JoeMimic

Ryback shell shocked Punk and Cena and Rollins, Ambrose, and Roman Rains from Nxt came through the crowd and took him out allowing Punk to pin Cena. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:47 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

KyMart23 -

Fill me in had to leave for a few minutes what happened?

Just as Cena got shell shocked Rollins Ambrose and someone else jumped ryback and punk pinned Cena Phone Post
11/18/12 10:49 PM
roninthebox
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved that dean debut but im so afraid that he will never get a real shot Phone Post
11/18/12 10:51 PM
JoeMimic

Ambrose and Rollins are big time prospects, I've been waiting for them both to get called up for awhile now. Phone Post
11/18/12 10:56 PM
odysseyroc
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad ending to a bad match. Ryback is terrible.
11/18/12 11:24 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so now Punk gets a stable? If so, YES!
11/19/12 1:03 AM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not reading anything in this thread, as I'm just now watching SS. HOLY SHIT AJ is fucking fine. She makes a segment with Vickie involved very fucking tolerable...so so fine. AND TAMINA IN FOR THE SNEAKY SNEAKY.

11/19/12 2:55 AM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed tonights card if only for the fact everyone I wanted to win did so, except for PTP. 

The ending of the main event was eh, but Punk retained and some AWESOME talent made their debut, which I hope leads to good things.

11/19/12 12:57 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pics or gifs w AJ from last night brohams!
11/19/12 2:20 PM
mattloveslamp
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow your spoilers were predictable but WRONG. The Internet is a helluva source. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.