UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP

11/18/12 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why does gsp wanna take a vacation now? he's been off for awhile, I know he's been working and training hard to rehab his knee, he should defend belt again then take vacation Phone Post
11/18/12 12:53 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmamonstar - why does gsp wanna take a vacation now? he's been off for awhile, I know he's been working and training hard to rehab his knee, he should defend belt again then take vacation Phone Post
Who the fuck are you to decide when a man gets to take a vacation? If he's fighting Silva it won't be til late spring summer anyways Phone Post
11/18/12 1:53 PM
mmamonstar

YVEL MACHIDA -
mmamonstar - why does gsp wanna take a vacation now? he's been off for awhile, I know he's been working and training hard to rehab his knee, he should defend belt again then take vacation Phone Post
Who the fuck are you to decide when a man gets to take a vacation? If he's fighting Silva it won't be til late spring summer anyways Phone Post
gsp is the one that said ring rust was a factor, I just fig get another fight in before a vacation. its not like I said no gsp you can't take 1 because I said so LOL Phone Post
11/18/12 1:55 PM
mmamonstar

YVEL MACHIDA -
calm down tuff guy Phone Post
11/18/12 1:56 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't every fighter take a vaction after a fight?
11/18/12 2:03 PM
the ridler
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you see gsp's face? He cannot train for a while, might as well get some relaxation.
11/18/12 2:14 PM
6ULDV8

Yeah, hope he fights again in the next week or two.

11/18/12 2:19 PM
mmamonstar

I just know he's not getting any younger, I'm a gsp fan and wanna see him fight. he's got Hendricks, diaz and silva wanting him, that's 3 scary dudes. Taking a vacation and coming back to that would suck LOL Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.