UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Hitman: Absolution

12/9/12 8:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing this just now. Seems to me like they have dumbed down this Hitman in order to cater to more casual gamers. Big let down for me.
12/9/12 8:05 PM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it.

As a casual gamer that plays a lot of games but rarely get into them, it's a blast. I rented it and ended up buying it to finish. Very good. Phone Post
12/11/12 3:57 AM
easedel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liked the game but a let down from Blood Money. Not as open as I thought it would be. Still fun in that splinter cell kind of way
12/11/12 4:10 AM
GapingAxeWound
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love chucking axe's at people

Well worth 40 quid Phone Post
12/12/12 5:22 PM
Zanzoken
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it's just me but it seems like NPCs pick up on your disguises way too easily, even on lower difficulties. Doesn't really feel like a Hitman game when you have to constantly worry about line of sight and traditional stealth elements.
12/13/12 5:21 AM
GapingAxeWound
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're bringing out the first 3 games in HD Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.