UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should I buy Gsp condit post fight?

11/18/12 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShoeMoney
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO

Unfortunately I was away on traveling fir business and unable to get the PPV.

I am not a streamer or downloader but I already know who won what.

Looks like gsp condit was a great fight.

Worth me buying post event? Time Warner has it for 49 for Hd. (20% discount ) Phone Post
11/18/12 9:20 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you really want to see it why not? Me personally, after I read the results and all the posts about the fights, i'd rather not. I already know who won and that takes away about 90% of the excitement for me. But at times i'm curious about seeing the actual fights. I guess if the money isn't a big deal go for it.
11/18/12 9:31 PM
SC MMA MD
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a great display of what MMA should look like at a high level, with high points for both fighters; a good recovery from being rocked; and good examples of high level striking, wrestling, and sub attempts/defense. I think it will be talked about quite a bit in the future, and you should watch it even though you know the outcome. It is worth it Phone Post
11/18/12 9:32 PM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

machinegunman - Yes.

The GSP/Condit fight will have a strong contention for fight of the year. Phone Post
Ummm? I wouldn't bother, personally. The most exciting part was when Condit landed that head kick but chances are you've seen the .gif.

Was one of GSP's more entertaining decisions, but wasn't that great. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:32 PM
R00STER
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way would I pay full price to see a fight I already know the outcome to and that fight definitely wasn't compelling enough to make me do it. And I love GSP and was pulling for him.
11/18/12 9:36 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Condit is my favorite fight of the year so far and Hendricks ko was awesome. Depends on if that's worth it for you already knowing the results. If you can wait a few weeks you can probably get it cheaper Phone Post
11/18/12 9:40 PM
Elhoffo
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't want to watch the fight again. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.