UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks vs. Diaz prior to GSP

11/18/12 9:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jesus3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was impressed by Hendricks last night. I thought his Fitch KO was a fluke, maybe not. However, I do not like seeing his striking so hyped yet, it is not good for his personal development. Really, he has explosive speed that permits him to dive in and land that bomb of his, he may be as much of an athlete as GSP. However, he needs more development time. I believe the winner of a Diaz/ Hendricks match would make a great title qualifier bout, and give Hendricks some needed experience prior to a GSP fight. I believe Diaz would be harder for Hendricls than GSP. With that said, I believe he has a will to win that I have not seen in a while, HE REALLY BELIEVES IN HIMSELF, it is great to see. If his ability to take punishment equals his will to sin, he is a bad man. I believe he has the tools to beat GSP, but needs a little more time. My thought, GSP will not come forward, Hendricks stuffs his takedown and clips him. We shall see.
11/18/12 9:40 PM
AndrewJitsu
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is a great #1 contender fight and a slugfest for the fans.  Will be interesting if Jonny stands for an extended period of time with Nick.

I like first name basis.

11/18/12 9:40 PM
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that would be sick Phone Post
11/18/12 9:42 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Hendricks would knock him out. Diaz gets hit too much and Hendricks hits that hard. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:48 PM
Friction
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love to see that fight ,although I think Diaz is an extremely bad matchup for Hendricks tough fight for him, well worth a title shot for the winner.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.