UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> FINALLY!!!! AMBROSE AND ROLLINS!!!

11/18/12 10:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are in ally on the main roster! Ambushed ryback at survivor series!!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 10:45 PM
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally* Phone Post
11/18/12 10:49 PM
Sofa King Cool
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know who either one of those guys are. I doubt 95 percent of the audience had any clue who those three guys are. That's terrible booking for a finish of one of the 'big 4' WWE PPVs. A bunch of guys most people have never heard of come out and interfere in the main event with no rhyme or reason?

Might as well have a referee get involved in the main event of a PPV. This is starting to look more and more like WCW circa 2001.
11/18/12 10:50 PM
bruddahoodaman
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

loved the ending. you get to keep the belt on punk, and everyone tunes in on monday to see what these three blue chippers are all about.
11/18/12 10:54 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - I don't know who either one of those guys are. I doubt 95 percent of the audience had any clue who those three guys are. That's terrible booking for a finish of one of the 'big 4' WWE PPVs. A bunch of guys most people have never heard of come out and interfere in the main event with no rhyme or reason?

Might as well have a referee get involved in the main event of a PPV. This is starting to look more and more like WCW circa 2001.
Cole tried to explain there from the developmental show nxt but I agree most have know idea about there friendship with punk Phone Post
11/18/12 10:56 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully punk gets a stable again.

Did Rollins drop his belt? Phone Post
11/18/12 11:26 PM
Brock Lobster

I don't really care for the story line it's an easy cop out, Im just happy to see Dean and Seth on tv Phone Post
11/19/12 12:26 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 3rd guy is Sika's son! Good lord that family has put out 50 pro wrestlers Phone Post
11/19/12 12:39 AM
grizz632
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like I actually have a reason to watch Raw this week. Looks like the makings of a good group, though I hope Ambrose gets some decent mic time
11/19/12 12:47 AM
Winky is Wright

grizz632 - Looks like I actually have a reason to watch Raw this week. Looks like the makings of a good group, though I hope Ambrose gets some decent mic time
Punk

Maddox
Reigns
Rollins
Ambrose

All managed by Heyman.. This is solid Phone Post
11/19/12 1:30 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the Heyman guys? 

11/19/12 8:43 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am more excited for Raw than I have been for ages. 3 superb additions to the WWE and future main eventers if the WWE uses them right, fingers crossed they dont end up getting buried with Ryback squashing them over and over.

11/19/12 10:45 AM
Stryfe
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think they are going to be in a stable with Punk. During the beat down of Ryback Heyman watched as if he was in disbelief and if they were aligned with Punk the probably would've helped him beat Cena down after the match. However this is all my speculation.
11/19/12 10:54 AM
grizz632
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would prefer them to be a stable on their own actually, with Ambrose as the mouthpiece. That would also allow them to add more young guys to it without it getting too big, and by more young guys I mean Chris Hero Phone Post
11/19/12 3:16 PM
Winky is Wright

Stryfe - I don't think they are going to be in a stable with Punk. During the beat down of Ryback Heyman watched as if he was in disbelief and if they were aligned with Punk the probably would've helped him beat Cena down after the match. However this is all my speculation.

Heyman also looked "shocked" when Maddox hit the low blow on Ryback, yet the following night was shown talking to him in the back. 

I think CM Punk will deny involvement with these 3 (as he did with Maddox) tonight, but it will all come together within the next few weeks. 

11/19/12 3:24 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A year or so down the line i'd love to see an Ambrose/Punk feud. Can you imagine the mic work?

11/19/12 5:14 PM
Brock Lobster

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

A year or so down the line i'd love to see an Ambrose/Punk feud. Can you imagine the mic work?

If I could post gifs I would post all kinds of mind blown ones Phone Post
11/19/12 6:34 PM
Beezulbubba
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see HHH and Cena crush them all in 3 on 1 handicap matches.

j/k
11/19/12 6:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 6:42 PM
Beezulbubba - Can't wait to see HHH and Cena crush them all in 3 on 1 handicap matches.

j/k

OAY?

11/19/12 7:05 PM
Sofa King Cool
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, if this starts gaining steam I can definitely see the need for a Rollins/Punk/Ambrose vs HHH/Nash tag team Wrestlemania main event.

Can't let these young punks get any attention. Gotta keep them in their place.

After that match, Hunter should go ahead and end the streak and go over Brock, the Rock, and Cena clean.

You know, that's what the fans want. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.