UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: GSP is ignorant about WMMA

11/19/12 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm only interested in rousey vs cyborg, everyone else is ... don't care. good for the woman who fight but if i had to choose a fight to watch, it'l be man fighting.

so i guess the right comparison would be NBA or WNBA. sure the wnba couls exist in the big leagues but do anybody follow and watch the game unless you know somebody or they're ur relative... Phone Post
11/19/12 12:44 PM
Lite
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like GSP, I'm not that interested in watching WMMA. There's nothing about it I'm particularly interested in. For example, the number of times a day I wonder who the toughest woman is at 135lbs is zero.

But like GSP, I'm not saying that other people shouldn't watch it, or that women shouldn't fight.
11/19/12 12:44 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meisha v. gsp fanbois...catfight!

11/19/12 12:51 PM
Chris777

Ya, I'm a big Misha fan but she is really bitching about a lot lately and about nothing that has anything to do with her. I'm not a fan of golf so I don;t watch it, doesn't mean I hate all golfers,....
11/19/12 12:52 PM
savage animal
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le -  GSP's name in your mouth for attention. Phone Post

/end thread

11/19/12 12:57 PM
bhealthy

i knew that WAMMA would be back after trump dropped out of presidential run
11/19/12 1:05 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is a true gent.

Women should be able to fight, I agree,
but it is not even a tiny bit entertaining as the men.

Nice bum, Miesha. ;)
11/19/12 1:23 PM
God Bless Tim Tebow
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP has an old fashion way of thinking. How is he ignorant?

Stupid publicity stunt is stupid.
11/19/12 1:35 PM
sacredhate
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair to Miesha, I can understand that it would be a frustrating thing to hear. The women are working hard for the sport to gain acceptance.

When one of the UFC's most love-able champs voices an opinion against WMMA, no matter how truthful or innocent, it reinforces in people's minds that WMMA somehow just doesn't belong.

If Dana and Zuffa want WMMA to be a money maker they will have to get their male fighters supporting the effort, supporting women's combat sports...and the women need to work with them to make that happen too. Difficult to work over the general public if your own community won't support you.
11/19/12 1:56 PM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When it's a beautiful girl I have a hard time watching it cause there all soft skinned and awesome.

When it's cyborg it'd easy to watch Phone Post
11/19/12 1:57 PM
SpiritualElixir

Goderson Silva - No he isn't i hold the same views, i do not want to see women fight EVER. Leave it to the men.

Bingo, womens mma fucking is horrible.

I feel just like GSP

I respect their right to do it, if they want to, good for them.  But I hate seeing girls fight, it's fucking disgusting to me.

11/19/12 1:59 PM
ScottLean
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only clicked on this thread because I thought there would be more pictures of Miesha.
11/19/12 2:06 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - I agreed with GSP.

Me too. I can't believe Dana is even considering women in the UFC.

Awful, awful business move.

Say goodbye to the dream of mainstream acceptance.

11/19/12 2:07 PM
solidsnake
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ignorant to get PR off a champ's comments?

Let the man keep his opinion, can't tell you how many girlfriends and wives stay out of the room while their men watch fights. It's normal brah.
11/19/12 2:50 PM
Seraldo Babalu
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ Miesha shut up! It's boring.

And why do you always look like you're picking up a faint whiff of dogshit in the air?
11/19/12 2:58 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP says "personally i don't like watching women fight, but good for them that they do, and i know they are capable"

Miesha responds "we don't need your protection"
11/19/12 3:07 PM
Phil999

Kirik - 
Underground Blog - This is Chris, I am very sorry I screwed up, and wish I was a little bit taller.

It is OK, just don't do it again.

He was asked about it in an interview so he responded without having time to formulate a response to coddle Tate.

She posted in her personal blog so it comes off more like an attack.
11/19/12 3:07 PM
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WNBA players work hard, but people just like to watch NBA. Do u know anyone that actually purchase tickets to go watch a WNBA game?

imagine one of the UFC ppv card got re-done due to injuries. and imagine most of the fights are available are woman fighting.

Fuck That... Shit...! Phone Post
11/19/12 3:13 PM
Winston Wolf

wheres all the pics ?
11/19/12 3:15 PM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is some dumb sensitive ass shit that no one cares about. Get it together Tate. Phone Post
11/19/12 3:15 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They want everything equal, until a ship is sinking, a plane is crashing, or a guy hits a girl who is freaking out on him. Then it is right back to the "old" ways.
11/19/12 3:20 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
juszczec - GSP doesn't care for women's MMA.

Fine. I do.

Tell ya what, if he shows up at my house while I'm watching women's MMA, I'll DVR the match and turn off the TV.

You seem like a very reasonable fellow my good man.

Thanks. I'm trying that out for a while ;-)
11/19/12 3:20 PM
Phil999

well if some guy is cracking me with a baseball bat i'm looking for help from a guy or a girl. But I get your point.
11/19/12 3:39 PM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love women's MMA and love to watch it.....I don't think GSP said anything wrong at all, nor does he come off as anti-women.....I had the same issue the first time I watched some girls hit each other in the face, as I was brought up that way too......Not sure why Miesha is so butt hurt nowadays......
11/19/12 3:52 PM
Lex_o

who knew an armbar could cause so much brain damage

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.