UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: GSP is ignorant about WMMA

11/19/12 3:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lex_o - who knew an armbar could cause so much brain damage

VTFU!!
11/19/12 3:58 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miesha is a confirmed idiot. GSP says the girls are good fighters and all power to them but he doesn't like to watch. Rag on him for not liking broccoli as well? Shut up already.
11/19/12 4:00 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
11/19/12 4:08 PM
kubzilla
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol  @ GPS

11/19/12 4:14 PM
PatK
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone might want to show Meisha the definition of ignorant

11/19/12 4:16 PM
sacredhate
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny. in another thread a reporter said he didn't really like MMA and preferred boxing etc. and everyone is calling him ignorant
11/19/12 4:31 PM
pimptasticsig
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll bite. We are all rewarding her typically whiny attention-seeking by paying it undo mind. Win a few fights to become relevant in the title picture again, Miesha. She's trying to go the Chael route but forgetting the fact that the only reason people really started paying attention to his antics is that he got a UFC title shot at MW and then absolutely took it to a champ that most saw as unbeatable for 4 1/2 rounds. She's playing the publicity-whoring game because the brass at Zuffa have recently made a habit out of generously rewarding people for talking their way into the public spotlight.
11/19/12 4:40 PM
Hillary
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oooooor, he has an opinion. He was pretty clear in separating his thoughts from those of general public and I can understand how it's difficult to combat values you've lived your entire life believing. Furthermore, you can't fault his opinion as long as he's not trying to push it on others or withhold women's MMA. I don't like curling particularly, and my very limited viewing of it doesn't make my decision ignorant. Just makes it an opinion or a disinterest.
11/19/12 4:57 PM
cripplersc
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue please

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/girlzstalkme02/picsay-1353362160.jpg Phone Post
11/19/12 5:16 PM
r_o_y

GSP is being open minded. he just finds it weird to watch women beating the crap out of each other. a lot of people do. miesha is making it like GSP is trying to say women don't have the right to fight or something like that...

11/19/12 5:24 PM
omlet de fromage

Wow miesha is trying too hard. GSP said nothing wrong and credited the womans abilities. Uncalled for. Phone Post
11/19/12 5:42 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure this has already been said, but he doesn't like to watch women fight or be violent. He said nothing about WMMA excpet that he respects the wormen's right to do it and make a living off of it. Big difference between being ignorant about WMMA.

11/19/12 5:44 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc -  Blue please

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/girlzstalkme02/picsay-1353362160.jpg Phone Post

I thought Green namers have the same rights as blues...

11/19/12 5:59 PM
ptper
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like it either. Makes me uncomfortable.
11/19/12 6:04 PM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha Tate in " please help me stay relevant" coming soon on ppv Phone Post
11/19/12 6:05 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP would much rather watch dudes rolling around in short shorts

11/19/12 6:10 PM
shootfightermike
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shes so cute

11/19/12 6:42 PM
Jetster

Hmmm let's see now if i read both thier comments she is the one coming off as IGNORANT...so according to Meisha anyone who respects WMMA and thier abilities but states they find it hard to watch is ignorant...that is the perfect statement to define IGNORANT...Thanks Meisha!
11/19/12 6:47 PM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

I don't agree with GSP at all because I didn't grow up that way, however, he's just saying how he feels NOW, he's not saying it won't change.

Women are at a pivitol moment in history, this is the first time we've really had massive exposure to pros like this so it's to be expected that you are going to be changing minds.

What do you expect when people haven't been exposed to it yet?

GSP will probably be her biggest fan when he gets to see that fights, he just seems like that guy.

This Phone Post
11/19/12 6:52 PM
Triple_B
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why does her kitchen have a fence around it?
11/19/12 6:58 PM
RandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe the fact that gsp has not even made an attempt to watch women's mma says enough right there, I'm in the same boat as of right now.

Now zuffa will shove Ronda down our throats whether we like it or not, Dana just sees cash money in Ronda that's most likely the main reason to sign her. Not to mention the media opportunities she
brings to the table...
I'm not willing to pay for a 60 dollar card consisting of men and women fighting, I'm not sold completely yet. Phone Post
11/19/12 7:01 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emotional out of proportion butthurt. Shocking

11/19/12 7:02 PM
Mexican Janitor
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
NorthFromHere - I agreed with GSP.

Me too. I can't believe Dana is even considering women in the UFC.

Awful, awful business move.

Say goodbye to the dream of mainstream acceptance.

No kidding. WNBA hasn't turned a profit for the past decade. Is WMMA going to be recognized as a legitimate sport? Sure. Is anyone going to have a single fuck to give about it? That's a different story Phone Post
11/19/12 7:20 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is just saying what a lot of pro male fighters think, but perhaps aren't as established enough to be so vocal about.

Free speech used to mean being able to voice an opinion without fear of reprisal. We don't live in that America anymore.

11/19/12 7:28 PM
Il Duce
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She seems awful bitter and sour for a cupcake. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.