UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CBS's Seth Davis: Sons can't watch homoerotic UFC

11/19/12 12:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - CBS's Seth Davis: I love dick so much but hate my self so anything that i perceive as semi-gay i ban it so my mind wont wander and start thinking of fat meaty vascular cocks plunging in and out of my pert asshole.

i sincerely chuckled. Good one!
11/19/12 12:39 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to have him make this comment in the presence of an actual UFC fighter.

11/19/12 12:39 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

sorry guys but he is correct

11/19/12 12:42 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so i signed it
"Dear Seth, thanks for the support, ASSHOLE."

11/19/12 12:44 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 12:46 PM
FindYourRange

You never let me bang, bro.
11/19/12 12:46 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty offensive to the gay community if you ask me. He should fired or at least reprimanded. Phone Post
11/19/12 12:47 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IF YOU GUYS ARE ANY INDICATION ON WHO WATCHES MMA................THEN YES HE IS PERFECTLY CORRECT.    BUNCHA COCK SLOBBING FAGGOTS UP IN HERE. 

11/19/12 12:47 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 12:49 PM
chaplinshouse
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 12:49 PM

homoerotic, lol

this reminds me of a time i was driving around with a girlfriend years ago and her friend in the backseat.   backseat girl was a religious virgin from Nigeria.  after a while i started playing around in traffic being silly and pumping my breaks a little, in time to the music so that the whole car would be forced to bob heads.  didn't think much of it.  come to find out later, the virgin bitched to my girlfriend saying I was being way too sexual!! whaaa??

that's what this announcer comment reminds me of.  no one's thinking of gay sex but him.  which means he probably fights the urge for a dick up his ass every day.  he'll see gay where there is none.  suppressing your own urges makes this happen

11/19/12 12:49 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - CBS's Seth Davis: I love dick so much but hate my self so anything that i perceive as semi-gay i ban it so my mind wont wander and start thinking of fat meaty vascular cocks plunging in and out of my pert asshole.
/thread

This made me laugh so hard my co workers are starring. Phone Post
11/19/12 12:51 PM
stonepony

If someone on Fox said it, they'd be fired and it would be a scandal. He works for CBS though. They're not held to any kind of respectable standards.
11/19/12 12:54 PM
White Buffalo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe some told him the UFC was streaming live on Matbattle.com Phone Post
11/19/12 12:55 PM
Akston
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is very obviously a butt wrangler Phone Post
11/19/12 12:56 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - 
juszczec - Ok. The dude likes basketball. ALOT. Wonderful. Good for him.

He also likes boxing. Hey, fuckin' A. Good for him again.

He's also a parent who's concerned about what his kids watch on TV. That's awesome. An involved parent. World needs more of those.

But he knows nothing about MMA. Think its homoerotic? Guess you've never had someone sitting on you in one of those positions while they hit you in the head and body or try to choke you or dislocate one of your joints. Erotic? Unless you're turned on by some really strange shit there's nothing erotic about it. Its obvious you don't know what you're talking about so shut the fuck up.

Excellent post and VTFU.

Though, I think he is referring more to the watching of the sport than participating in it. Perhaps not saying the fighters are gay but that people who watch it are getting some homoerotic pleasure our of the experience.

Hey, thanks for the up vote. My rating was pretty low the last time I looked on account of popping off on the OG I guess.

So he's concerned that watching MMA is going to make his sons want to fuck men? Ummmmmmm, no, if his sons grow up wanting to fuck men then it has NOTHING to do with what they watch on TV.

I don't claim to know what does cause someone to desire homosexual sex but it ain't televised sports.

If it were, then after watching as much basketball as he's watched he should be attracted to tall men wearing knee length shorts with great ball handling skills.
11/19/12 12:57 PM
chaplinshouse
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 12:58 PM
chaplinshouse

and their fans too!!!

11/19/12 12:58 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Over time these douchebags will largely be phased out. MMA is huge with the young male demographic. Once the old generation passes MMA is going to be extremely accepted IMO. Phone Post
11/19/12 12:59 PM
Deaf Forever

MMA fans are almost as insecure as he is. This thread proves it.
11/19/12 1:03 PM
dhughes
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

juszczec - 
dhughes - 

He's also a parent who's concerned about what his kids watch on TV. That's awesome. An involved parent. World needs more of those.

But he knows nothing about MMA. Think its homoerotic? Guess you've never had someone sitting on you in one of those positions while they hit you in the head and body or try to choke you or dislocate one of your joints. Erotic? Unless you're turned on by some really strange shit there's nothing erotic about it. Its obvious you don't know what you're talking about so shut the fuck up.

Excellent post and VTFU.

Though, I think he is referring more to the watching of the sport than participating in it. Perhaps not saying the fighters are gay but that people who watch it are getting some homoerotic pleasure our of the experience.

Hey, thanks for the up vote. My rating was pretty low the last time I looked on account of popping off on the OG I guess.

So he's concerned that watching MMA is going to make his sons want to fuck men? Ummmmmmm, no, if his sons grow up wanting to fuck men then it has NOTHING to do with what they watch on TV.

I don't claim to know what does cause someone to desire homosexual sex but it ain't televised sports.

If it were, then after watching as much basketball as he's watched he should be attracted to tall men wearing knee length shorts with great ball handling skills.

Oh I completely agree with you. Was just saying that I'm guessing he's not referring so much to the fighters themselves but more about the spectators.

The idea that anyone is going to go gay from something they see on TV is as ignorant and uninformed as it gets.
11/19/12 1:04 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he got his oil checked often in high school. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:04 PM
2JupitersTooMany

CBS 2032: Two men raised to perceive all male contact as homosexual arrested in penis warehouse heist

11/19/12 1:06 PM
SirChadwick
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same reason I'll only let my son wear Victoria's Secret underwear. I don't want him looking at those homoerotic men's underwear ads.
11/19/12 1:07 PM
UGCTTN00B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting off the gay thing, but:

"a college basketball writer for Sports Illustrated and NCAA analyst for CBS Sports"

This guy is talking shit when he makes a living covering athletic slavery. Fuck him.
11/19/12 1:09 PM
juszczec

dhughes - 
juszczec - 
dhughes - 

Excellent post and VTFU.

Oh I completely agree with you. Was just saying that I'm guessing he's not referring so much to the fighters themselves but more about the spectators.

The idea that anyone is going to go gay from something they see on TV is as ignorant and uninformed as it gets.

Oh I understood you agreed with me.

I just had to throw in the joke about the guy liking people with ball handling skills.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.