UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CBS's Seth Davis: Sons can't watch homoerotic UFC

11/19/12 1:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The analyst secretly wishes that UFC 154 wasn't the only thing Nick Ring was pulling out of this weekend. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:16 PM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 1:19 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obie1FaShobie - Phone Post
Hahaha! I haven't seen this pic. Good shit. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:24 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares what he thinks?
Every time anyone says anything against MMA you guys all jump down their throats.
He is entitled to an opinion just like you.
MMA is not for everyone, the sooner many of you accept that the better off you will be.
11/19/12 1:26 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sausage jockey Phone Post
11/19/12 1:28 PM
jimbonice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth needs to come out of the closet, and set his soul free. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:28 PM
Mylott
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my God. I had to sign on and comment on this idiots comment. Sounds like someone has men on the brain. For someone to get homoerotic out of wathcing a UFC fight he sounds like one of those congressman who do everything they can to vote against anything having to do with people who are gay then goes out and pulls his pants down in every airport bathroom possible. First off, he should be fired for being anti gay. Second off, I love how these people out there who are anti mma cant decide if its too violent or too homoerotic. Seth Davis is an embarrassment of a human being, CBS employee and a father. Id like to see Seth Davis get in there with Rhonda Rousey and see how manly he ends up looking. His comment is anti mma obviously but at the end of the day its more homophobic than anything. I've never heard him comment on wrestling during the Olympics or anything like that so hes apparently looking for a little attention. Well, lets make sure he gets it. A few million complaining emails, tweets, etc might do the trick people. I'd also like Mr. Davis to show me where basketball, football or boxing are more or less homoerotic than any other sport. You got to be kidding me. I am a 39 year old father of two sons who has currently been training mma for 3 years now. I grew up training Tae-Kwon-Do and boxing. The training I do now is no joke and I take offense to the fact that this moron has anything negative to say about this sport. I have my four year old son beginning at my school and hope that my younger son will follow him. I would be absolutely thrilled if both my sons ended up training martial arts their whole life. Its a very healthy, disciplined way to live your life and to look at it in any other way is not acceptable. Not for nothing people, would you rather have your kids get involved in a sport that they can continue working at their whole lives getting better and healthier each year or one that they play for a short blip on their life's radar and spend the rest of their life talking about the glory days? I love most other sports but I have to be honest and say that martial arts is one of the only things people continue to actively do throughout their lifetime period. Hey Seth, from all the people who train in any discipline of martial arts F - - K YOU!!
11/19/12 1:31 PM
TeaBaggedbyMagicUndies
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
11/19/12 1:34 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AssAssassin - Classic cognitive dissonance. If you watch UFC and get homoerotic thoughts and it does not conform with your identity, then you will seek to blame something else, e.g. the assertion that its the UFC that is gay.

"These Homoerotic thoughts aren't my fault! I am not gay! The UFC is Gay!"

Actually, it's called projection bias.

Classic defense mechanism.

11/19/12 1:36 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Who cares what he thinks?
Every time anyone says anything against MMA you guys all jump down their throats.
He is entitled to an opinion just like you.
MMA is not for everyone, the sooner many of you accept that the better off you will be.

Yes, he's entitled to an opinion and no, MMA is definitely NOT for everyone.

But his statement drips with ignorance. Watching TV influences your sexuality?

Does he prevent his children from watching women's volleyball because he doesn't want his kids to go rape the neighbors daughter?

Does he prevent his children from watching the Westminster dog show because the male dogs are without pants and he doesn't want his sons molesting the family's beagle?

Where does it end? No Anatomy class in high school? Can't view the statue of David?

God help the poor guy if one of his kids grows up to be a urologist. Or a tailor that has to measure an inseam.
11/19/12 1:41 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW - seth responded to a tweet from Ariel with an apology.

11/19/12 1:53 PM
blacksamurai

UGCTT_Blake - Pretty offensive to the gay community if you ask me. He should fired or at least reprimanded. Phone Post
It is Phone Post
11/19/12 1:57 PM
Andersons_Chin
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys touching each other is only erotic if you have those underlying feelings.

That's why I never hug my dad. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:58 PM
temujen
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlyStallowned - UG logic:

Joe Rogan makes a joke about a homosexual guy during an event = who cares?! lighten up!

CBS writer says MMA fights looks kinda gay = this guys a faggot! bet him and his sons suck cocks!

One was a joke and the other was an uneducated (and somewhat discriminatory) opinion. Phone Post
11/19/12 2:00 PM
blacksamurai

UGCTT_Fillthy -
AssAssassin - Classic cognitive dissonance. If you watch UFC and get homoerotic thoughts and it does not conform with your identity, then you will seek to blame something else, e.g. the assertion that its the UFC that is gay.

Give another example... Phone Post
11/19/12 2:01 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlyStallowned - UG logic:

Joe Rogan makes a joke about a homosexual guy during an event = who cares?! lighten up!

CBS writer says MMA fights looks kinda gay = this guys a faggot! bet him and his sons suck cocks!

Not really. I'm not a fan of Rogan's color commentary either.

Liked him on Fear Factor. Never heard his podcast or standup act.
11/19/12 2:01 PM
blacksamurai

SlyStallowned - UG logic:

What did Joe Rogan say i missed that... Phone Post
11/19/12 2:03 PM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are these closet homos trying so hard to suppress it? Just embrace it Seth, I am sure you'd live a happier life.
11/19/12 2:07 PM
blacksamurai

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Its weird that he pointed out the guys being muscular which is pretty disturbing cause there are MMA fighters with slight or guy next door builds... Btw how do you know whats homoerotic an whats not unless you go out of your way to watch homosexuals make out i've heard girls say its homoerotic my ex gf actually got turned on by it but this is a first i heard a guy say homoerotic... Phone Post
11/19/12 2:08 PM
Joe Ray

I've got some gay friends who love watching MMA.

They are quite open in stating that they watch it for the buff dudes and the aggressive man on man action.

MMA is surprisingly popular in the gay community, in a way in which the likes of boxing isn't.
11/19/12 2:13 PM
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt

Im a straight guy who watches UFC. I was apalled when I went to the bathroom in Philadelphia , it was like a Greek bathhouse in their. In NJ I attended the UFC Event and , same thing, 2 guys blowing each other in the bathroom. i find it weird and i understand what the guy is talking about
11/19/12 2:18 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -

Give another example... Phone Post

Gun control advocates.

"I don't trust my ability to maintain control of my emotions.  But my self-image is of a sane and rational person.  Therefore, all others who I perceive as sane and rational persons are unable to control their emotions, and firearm access should be heavily restricted."

11/19/12 2:25 PM
Just_Scrap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - CBS's Seth Davis: I love dick so much but hate my self so anything that i perceive as semi-gay i ban it so my mind wont wander and start thinking of fat meaty vascular cocks plunging in and out of my pert asshole.
Well put! Phone Post
11/19/12 2:32 PM
Poindexter
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a gay.

11/19/12 2:35 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As an erotic person, I'm offended

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.