UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CBS's Seth Davis: Sons can't watch homoerotic UFC

11/19/12 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As an erotic person, I'm offended

11/19/12 2:46 PM
tetris
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is a closet pillow biter for sure.... Almost anyone that is homophobic has a love for cack.... Phone Post
11/19/12 2:49 PM
bcolflesh
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andersons_Chin -  Guys touching each other is only erotic if you have those underlying feelings.

That's why I never hug my dad. Phone Post

I don't want this to be overlooked!
11/19/12 2:50 PM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 2:52 PM

Looks like Mitt Romney's clone is coming out of the closet

11/19/12 3:00 PM
shiki31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody who has this much of a problem with gays or sports that are "homoerotic" are probably gay themselves and they feel self hatred or see something wrong with it. If you like to suck dick and eat man ass but you're a cool productive person in society then who cares? I teach my three children to hate assholes and guess what, anybody can be an asshole. Gay straight white black asian young old etc etc etc. Its weird when people try to shield their kids from specific things. It tells a lot about that person and their perception of life and reality. Phone Post
11/19/12 3:05 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first thing he thinks about when he sees two bloody men fighting is homo erotic? Thats kinda gay...
11/19/12 3:12 PM
Phil999

lol it sounds like he gets excited watching the guys fight so he avoids it and is scared his sons will become ghey if they watch it.

Hilarious.
11/19/12 3:15 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares what this bigot thinks lol? fuck that guy he's just pissed that he is intimidated by people who spend time learning how to fight instead of throwing a ball through a hoop. Haha every time someone talks about how "homoerotic" grappling is i just laugh because i know that i could take them down and just ever so gently whisper in their ear, and they could do nothing about it. Then i would probably scream in it really loudly too.
11/19/12 3:15 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm -  Enough with the gay jokes they're not funny. Cum on guys! Phone Post

I see what you did there! :)

11/19/12 3:16 PM
Phil999

Joe Ray - I've got some gay friends who love watching MMA.

They are quite open in stating that they watch it for the buff dudes and the aggressive man on man action.

MMA is surprisingly popular in the gay community, in a way in which the likes of boxing isn't.

I would think that is obvious to... well basically everybody.
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stupid, but typical.
this is less about him feeling that mma is homoerotic (thats just the red herring) and more about another sports personality who is out of the loop in mma, doesnt want to learn about it, and then feels defensive about their lack of knowledge when people talk about it.
Its been the same thing with every other sportscaster since mma became main stream.
Phil999

Edited: 11/19/12 3:17 PM
11/19/12 3:18 PM
Nonlinear

hi

11/19/12 3:18 PM
iamarealamerican

"He tried to kiss me on the lips like a f*^&ing homesexual"

- Heath Herring on asking CBS's Seth Davis for an autograph at the Salad bar
11/19/12 3:20 PM
jdindiana
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth Davis has always been a faggot Phone Post
11/19/12 3:20 PM
Obie1FaShobie
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - fucking nerd boy! Id like to choke this prick unconscious and then break his nose just as hes coming to. I bet his wife and kids are miserable with such a pussy at the head of the family. I bet Mrs. Davis is a closet mma fan finger blasting herself to GSP while little Seth is baking or collecting insects or whatever the fuck these fems do.
He sounds like an asshole. You sound like a bigger asshole. Phone Post
11/19/12 3:22 PM
Enemies

$20 says this guy goes to meatspin daily furiously masturbating with a noose tied around his neck.
11/19/12 3:23 PM
easedel

Who the fuck is Seth Davis and why should anyone care?
11/19/12 3:23 PM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/19/12 3:25 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Who cares what he thinks?
Every time anyone says anything against MMA you guys all jump down their throats.
He is entitled to an opinion just like you.
MMA is not for everyone, the sooner many of you accept that the better off you will be.

I don't care if people don't like MMA. But if seeing two guys fighting and covered in blood makes you think "homoerotic" there is something a lot sicker about your mentality than that of anyone who enjoys watching combat sports for the competetive aspect.

Dude outted himself as a creep while desperately trying to say "I am a good right-wing father who is defintely NOT gay".

11/19/12 3:34 PM
Nalaan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that's a whole other level of insecurity.
If you can't watch 2 men fighting and grappling without thinking about homosexual relations, i have news for you......
11/19/12 3:43 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil999 - 
Joe Ray - I've got some gay friends who love watching MMA.

They are quite open in stating that they watch it for the buff dudes and the aggressive man on man action.

MMA is surprisingly popular in the gay community, in a way in which the likes of boxing isn't.

I would think that is obvious to... well basically everybody.

and yet people, mostly straight male MMA fans, still diss women's MMA...

11/19/12 3:43 PM
Deaf Forever

LOL this guy has you guys butthurt! Most of you take MMA way too seriously. You're reacting like he insulted your mother.
11/19/12 3:51 PM
Vril

11/19/12 3:53 PM
One&Done

This guy is an idiot…

All of us who have trained accept a certain amount of contact as part of the sport….who cares, if a person is comfortable with themselves it should never be an issue.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.