| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/19/12 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 3:57 PM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 - 

lol

11/19/12 4:06 PM
BearsDownAzzUp
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the first thing you think about when you see two guys fighting is gay sex.... the problem isnt with the two guys fighting.
11/19/12 4:15 PM
kubzilla
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a friggin idiot.  Guess he really thinks mma is human cock fighting

11/19/12 4:18 PM
Koma
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 4:26 PM

oh the irony......

Seth Davis Was On HBO's Real Sex 15 Years Ago

BY TOMMY CRAGGS       DEC 16, 2011

Back in May, we got a tip from a reader named Alex who, bored one night, found himself watching a rerun of HBO's Real Sex with some friends. If you're unfamiliar, Real Sex is one of the many proto-reality TV artifacts from the 1990s in which people wearing flannel shirts talked openly about penises. (This was the era when Kurt Loder became something like our national sex-ed teacher. An entire generation of Americans learned about genital herpes from a guy who interviewed Jewel for a living, as well they should have.) Anyway, Alex wrote:

The show is all sorts of shitty but did have one moment worth noting. There's an interview portion of the show during which they ask people on the streets questions about their sex lives. One of interviewees was CBS's Seth Davis. [...] The interview was pretty tame, but he did say that he wanted to have sex in the White House. This is intriguing given that the episode originally aired in 1996 and his dad was Special Counsel to the President for Bill Clinton from 1996-1998.

Well! It took some time, but we finally found the clip. That's it up top. Seth Davis is the guy wearing a bear sanctuary on his chest. What he actually says is: "I would think I would like to be nude in the White House," which is funny partly because not long after this video aired, in 1996, nudity in the White House became kind of a big deal to some folks, and partly because (as Alex notes) Seth's dad, the indefensible Lanny Davis, would soon be doing damage control for Bill Clinton's zipper, and mostly because, well, Seth Davis is Seth Davis. He is not the sort of person you imagine swinging his dick around the Vermeil Room.

We emailed Seth yesterday about the video. Did he ever manage to pull off the feat? He replied:

If memory serves, that was about 1995 or '96 because I had just moved to New York. I'm pretty sure my dad had not yet been hired as Special Counsel. No, I have never been nude in the White House. I'm amazed that clip is still in circulation. I'm pretty sure I would have never agreed to be interviewed if I knew I'd be making my living on network television.

http://deadspin.com/5868558/seth-davis-was-on-hbos-real-sex-15-years-ago

11/19/12 4:18 PM
keeg jitsu

Homoerotic he's more of homophobic Phone Post
11/19/12 4:35 PM
In Limbo

"traneing ufc aint gay bro...im not gay....r u GAY? cuz im not gay...ufci is not gay......YOU are GAY for saying ufc is gay..............waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. waaaaaahhhhhh lets get this guy back for saying ufc ing is gay waaaaahhhhhh" - the Ug
11/19/12 4:41 PM
blacksamurai

Joe Ray - I've got some gay friends who love watching MMA.

They are quite open in stating that they watch it for the buff dudes and the aggressive man on man action.

MMA is surprisingly popular in the gay community, in a way in which the likes of boxing isn't.
Cool, but they get turned by Hunt, Fedor an Barnett too? Phone Post
11/19/12 4:45 PM
blacksamurai

UGCTT_Fillthy -
blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
AssAssassin - Classic cognitive dissonance. If you watch UFC and get homoerotic thoughts and it does not conform with your identity, then you will seek to blame something else, e.g. the assertion that its the UFC that is gay.

"These Homoerotic thoughts aren't my fault! I am not gay! The UFC is Gay!"

Actually, it's called projection bias.

Classic defense mechanism.

Give another example... Phone Post

Gun control advocates.

"I don't trust my ability to maintain control of my emotions.  But my self-image is of a sane and rational person.  Therefore, all others who I perceive as sane and rational persons are unable to control their emotions, and firearm access should be heavily restricted."

You okay with discharged psychiatric patients owning handguns? Phone Post
11/19/12 4:55 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
AssAssassin - Classic cognitive dissonance. If you watch UFC and get homoerotic thoughts and it does not conform with your identity, then you will seek to blame something else, e.g. the assertion that its the UFC that is gay.

Gun control advocates.

"I don't trust my ability to maintain control of my emotions.  But my self-image is of a sane and rational person.  Therefore, all others who I perceive as sane and rational persons are unable to control their emotions, and firearm access should be heavily restricted."

So what is it called when you automatically assume someone is overcompenstating for something, just because you don't agree with their opinion?

I'm responding to the entire conversation, not just you blacksamurai. And I'm actually curious, not trying to be an asshole.. sometimes those get confused.

11/19/12 5:00 PM
AyyAnt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -

I must know where this gif is from lol! Phone Post
11/19/12 5:06 PM
r_o_y
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 5:10 PM
i wonder why we have to keep seeing what people who i often don't know or care about think of mma. his comment about the whole thing is full of insecurity. also i often here people talk about mma as being homo erotic mostly cause of the wsy the guard looks but isn't gay sex between men mostly portrayed in our society as being from the the back?
11/19/12 5:07 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 5:07 PM
blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
blacksamurai - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -

Gun control advocates.

Depends on the circumstances under which the subject entered treatment, and the medical assessment upon discharge.

But has a general rule:  Excluding a history of violence, anyone safe to wander about in society should retain the right to self-defense.

11/19/12 5:24 PM
mixedmartialfarts
1151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 5:37 PM

dbl

11/19/12 5:27 PM
chaplinshouse
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AyyAnt - 
BrCutter -

see what wearing white clothes does to a black man? all those dudes shop at the gap!!

11/19/12 5:31 PM
MickColins
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you're gay, everything seems gay. Seth Davis's wife better start prepping for the eventual "Seth Davis caught in Turkish Bath House" story. Phone Post
11/19/12 5:33 PM
Kway
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has gay face.
11/19/12 5:33 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has apologized to Ariel Helwani and Tim Kennedy in twitter interactions with them, and has deleted the original tweets. Apparently he feels batman.

11/19/12 5:34 PM
Sergio88
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/19/12 5:37 PM
mixedmartialfarts
1151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The devil is trying to get me to sin and be impressed with GSP's performance.

11/19/12 5:48 PM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lmao!

11/19/12 5:50 PM
BrCutter

chaplinshouse - 
AyyAnt - 
BrCutter -

see what wearing white clothes does to a black man? all those dudes shop at the gap!!

lol, yep!

I don't know where the origin is. I found it on imgur a little while ago and cried myself laughing.  I feel it will become a staple of the UG somehow.  It's a gif version of derp. 

11/19/12 6:26 PM
pi6el

Headline should read " CBS's Seth Davis comes out of the closet, admits watching UFC turns him on"
11/19/12 6:43 PM
biggator
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for the gifs.

and anyone know how matbattle feels about this. someone should MB this guys email like a thousand times.

something like hey seth, check out this blogpost on how duke is going to fall off by feb and not make it to the show tinyurl/mb

cum on you mb wizards get this guy.
11/19/12 6:44 PM
biggator
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

or tweet it to him

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.