UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CBS's Seth Davis: Sons can't watch homoerotic UFC

11/19/12 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Racer X
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

IF YOU GUYS ARE ANY INDICATION ON WHO WATCHES MMA................THEN YES HE IS PERFECTLY CORRECT.    BUNCHA COCK SLOBBING FAGGOTS UP IN HERE. 

Lmfao Phone Post

BIGWHITESEXY knows that's what keeps him comin' back. Like a moth to the gay flame.

11/20/12 12:10 AM
cycklops
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please post the gif of Dos Anjos resting his taint on Boceks face. (was that the fight?)

11/20/12 12:12 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 1:24 AM
-
11/20/12 12:24 AM
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BALLSDEEP - Nothing worse then a closet faggot. I see this guy in person, I'll kindly spit in his face and relieve his queer sons of their lunch money.

Did anyone else's dick twitch when you read this?

Probably doesn't mean anything.
11/20/12 1:27 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 1:31 AM
The Cooler - 
BALLSDEEP - Nothing worse then a closet faggot. I see this guy in person, I'll kindly spit in his face and relieve his queer sons of their lunch money.

Yea prolly not cool as far as the threats, I could see that sissy reading this and wanting to sue. But dick twitch? That sounded a tad bit too gay...:/
11/20/12 1:34 AM
tres_equis_666
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now THAT is a guy who comes from behind more than Lance Bass. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:38 AM
The Cooler

BALLSDEEP - 
The Cooler - 

Yea prolly not cool as far as the threats, I could see that sissy reading this and wanting to sue. But dick twitch? That sounded a tad bit too gay...:/

*uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
11/20/12 1:46 AM
The Cooler

nick diaz nut hugger -  Look at this gay fag with his gay dick... Phone Post

I like when you watch. Do you want to sketch me?
11/20/12 1:54 AM
catbath
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a stupid thing to say. All sports are supposed to make you rock hard... Phone Post
11/20/12 2:10 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing to see here.  Move along. 

11/20/12 2:12 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/20/12 2:21 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Every second thread on the OG is about gay people pretty much. I think he's onto something.

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw
11/20/12 2:23 AM
daba

His opinion is obviously ridiculous to us since we're fans of mma on a message board. With that said a lot of ppl out there do see mma as "gay".

There might be moments of awkwardness in other sports but in mma you could have an entire fight with one guy in top of the other. And oh yeah these guys are half naked. Again, I think people are childish and ignorant to view it this way, but to ppl that aren't fans of the sport its often how they think of it. Phone Post
11/20/12 4:24 AM
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choir Boy -  Statements like this are often the result of ignorance and insecurities. Phone Post

Insecurities should be our focus here!

Hey seth, Just thought I'd say if you watch the ufc and all you see and think about are homoerotic thoughts and (cock in your mouth) then please do not blame MMA for you deciding to remain in your closet! You must have a giant closet from the way you are talking!

Oh and one more thing....

FUCK YOU
11/20/12 5:08 AM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - Enough with the gay jokes they're not funny. Cum on guys! Phone Post
Legit lol. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:18 AM
Fedoral Crime
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on guys he's right though isn't he? I mean the only reason we watch is to perv on all those hot, sweaty guys, knowwhatimsayin? I tell ya, I'd let that Ed Herman guy ground and pound me all night if ya catch my drift??? Amirite?? Huh?? What???
WELL FUCK Y'ALL IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GAY BALLS TO CUM OUT AND SAY IT!! QUEERS!!! Phone Post
11/20/12 5:35 AM
Bucephalus

"Homoerotic and bloody" is redundant.
11/20/12 7:20 AM
In Limbo
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE POSTERS ON THIS THREAD ARE 10 TIMES MORE INSECURE THAN SETH DAVIS

jesus people we get it...."if gay sex is what cums to mind when watching mma then SETH is GAY...yada yada yada"

you guys keep beating this thing to the ground....

11/20/12 7:21 AM
In Limbo
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ everyone posting other "gay moments" in other sports and then bashing Seth for noticing the gay in MMA

11/20/12 8:19 AM
Chris27

In Limbo - 

lol @ everyone posting other "gay moments" in other sports and then bashing Seth for noticing the gay in MMA

Whats gay about mma? Its an athletic competition between two men or women. When I see a guy on top of another one bashing his face in with elbows or going for chokes I dont think of ass sex. If you watch that and think about two men fucking each other I think that says alot about whats on that persons mind.

I dont give a fuck what this dumb shit guy thinks about mma, what I do find annoying is that if he said that about any other sport he would be getting killed in the media, on ESPN and possibly could lose his job but he says it about mma and nobody but us hardcore mma fans care.

11/20/12 8:21 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are fighting, not spooning in a bed eating ice cream.....He probably gets a hard on when he watches it and is in denial......
11/20/12 8:43 AM
In Limbo

ok guys relax..w.e get it UFC fighting is NOT GAY.........you guys are NOT GAY....seth davis IS GAY for having GAY sex om his min when watching UFC fighting

we get it......UGers NOT GAY

Seth Davis GAY

11/20/12 10:58 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo -

I posted gay moments in sports on this thread.... show me where I bash that guy for what he said?

I'm just pointing out that ALL sports can be a little gay at times (isn't that SUPER?!)

Don't knock it til you try it bro. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:01 AM
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a wanker :) Seth loves the sausage!! Phone Post
11/20/12 11:40 AM
BrCutter

I just think it's odd that someone finds it homoerotic.  They're fighting.  In hockey, they shoot a puck at the goal and every now and then dudes land on top of other dudes, but I don't see it as homoerotic.  

ho·mo·e·rot·ic  (hm--rtk)
adj.
1. Of or concerning homosexual love and desire.
2. Tending to arouse such desire.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.