UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CBS's Seth Davis: Sons can't watch homoerotic UFC

11/20/12 1:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Obie1FaShobie
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -
In Limbo -

lol @ everyone posting other "gay moments" in other sports and then bashing Seth for noticing the gay in MMA

I posted gay moments in sports on this thread.... show me where I bash that guy for what he said?

I'm just pointing out that ALL sports can be a little gay at times (isn't that SUPER?!)

Don't knock it til you try it bro. Phone Post
Phone Post
11/20/12 1:48 PM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will admit. I have always been curious about sports.
11/20/12 1:55 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont see how people on this board cant tell that the average dude sees mma and especially grappling as gay.

For example, I am sure many of you when you were in middle school or high school called wrestling gay. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:56 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ and obviously i disagree but i am not shocked or surprised that this guy, and many other guys, think grappling is gay. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:35 PM
In Limbo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" I'm NOT GAY....UFCing and Grappling ain't GAY!!!!>... You HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!? UFCing and Grappling are NOT GAY!

I AM NOT GAY! IAM NOT GAY!

YOU are GAY for saying UFC is GAY!

Im NOT fucing GAY you stupid fags!...I'm NOT GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

- The UG

11/20/12 2:36 PM
UGCTT croy_00
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm -  is it gay if I get a boner when I'm rolling with my brother and I hump it against his legs Phone Post

Well that depends. Are you at practice, or are you naked on your bunk beds?
11/20/12 3:20 PM
Coolface_Awesomeson

UGCTT croy_00 - 
MDF tm -  is it gay if I get a boner when I'm rolling with my brother and I hump it against his legs Phone Post

Well that depends. Are you at practice, or are you naked on your bunk beds?

Just let him bang his bro, bro.
11/20/12 3:59 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - I will admit. I have always been curious about sports.

lol

11/20/12 6:24 PM
56sav

UFC isn't homoerotic, but can't blame him for not wanting his sons to see gay shit.
11/20/12 10:14 PM
Sipesy

It's only homoerotic to homos.
11/20/12 10:39 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Homoerotic???  The ignorance is overwhemling.

Yea it's pathetic ... Just cause you don't understand doesn't mean it's ok to make ignorant remarks ... I realize its his opinion but c'mon this is like we're back in 1995 Phone Post
11/20/12 10:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

swimming, beaches and pools are perverted, cause I'm always looking at the girls, thinking lewd thoughts in my head.

breastfeeding is also perverted and violent, cause I always imagine fighting the baby for one of those boobs.

what is not perverted is burkas.  they cover up a woman from head to toe, so there is nothing to help me fantasize.  in this case, it's my imagination that is a tool of Satan.  maybe a lobotomy would be more wholesome.

Lmao but so true :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.