UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diego sanchez be coming for Diaz (fight tweets)

11/19/12 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/19/12 1:26 PM
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight make it happen. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:29 PM
warriorx559
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would definitely watch Phone Post
11/19/12 1:30 PM
caseharts

nick diaz nut hugger -

Call out Nick Diaz, get people to pay attention to you. Pretty simple strategy.

I think he's got a shot at beating both diazs with his style. They could box him up. But I doubt he's get subbed. So it would be an interesting match. Diego always brings it like him or not. Phone Post
11/19/12 1:32 PM
le
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah Diego! Phone Post
11/19/12 1:33 PM
T-Ham
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be a very fun fight. Both guys press forward and love to push the pace.

11/19/12 1:36 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 

what an idiot. cant even spell. "ounce" "looses"

Cesar.

11/19/12 1:36 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
caseharts - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

I think he's got a shot at beating both diazs with his style. They could box him up. But I doubt he's get subbed. So it would be an interesting match. Diego always brings it like him or not. Phone Post

He does and he's a beast. I agree he has awesome submission defense. He's gonna have to beat some other guys to earn the shot at one of the Diaz brothers, but he's trying to use what he learned from the "Chael Sonnen: How to Get Big Fights" audio book to catapult him

diaz talkin shit on twitter about gsp to get a fight.  diaz must have had that audio book too.

11/19/12 1:37 PM
Matt_Evans

The first match was wildly entertaining! I remember the circumstances surrounding it were significant in that Diego having won TUF represented to Nick the new group of fighters that had not paid their dues. Even in victory I have no problem with Diego having a chip on his shoulder to this day about the perception from Diaz. I'd watch a second go at for sure.
11/19/12 1:39 PM
caseharts

nick diaz nut hugger -
caseharts - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

He does and he's a beast. I agree he has awesome submission defense. He's gonna have to beat some other guys to earn the shot at one of the Diaz brothers, but he's trying to use what he learned from the "Chael Sonnen: How to Get Big Fights" audio book to catapult him

I think him and Diaz could fight. There's no reason why they couldn't sell it? And gsp isn't fighting Diaz anytime soon. Phone Post
MMALOGIC

he's going down to 155... i would love to see diego/nate

stickman
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne - 

id like to see it a 5 rounder

Diego is one of my favourite fighters. I'm in the minority but love his rabid attack and also his eccentricities.

With that said, I really think Diaz had cracked the Diego puzzle towards the end of their fight. Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong but I recall that Diaz had really gotten the sprawl and box him up thing going on, in that last round.

11/19/12 1:40 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt_Evans - The first match was wildly entertaining! I remember the circumstances surrounding it were significant in that Diego having won TUF represented to Nick the new group of fighters that had not paid their dues. Even in victory I have no problem with Diego having a chip on his shoulder to this day about the perception from Diaz. I'd watch a second go at for sure.

I can't believe they didn't stop that fight after the cut and give the W to Diaz. Diego was leaking like a faucet...had to bury his forehead in Diaz's chest to hide the magnitude of it...still looked like the whole fight took place in ketchup.

Diego got the win, and did control the fight...but i still a shocked it wasn't a doctor's stoppage.
11/19/12 1:42 PM
caseharts

MMALOGIC -

Either won! Phone Post
11/19/12 1:46 PM
Leck Brosnar

Lol'd @ "No NOT REALLY"
11/19/12 1:48 PM
caseharts

caseharts -
MMALOGIC -

Either won! Phone Post
LOL ONE. Phone Post
caseharts

Leck Brosnar - Lol'd @ "No NOT REALLY"
He's a trickster and a riddler Phone Post
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My twitter got hacked...no not really...classic
11/19/12 1:50 PM
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I didn't think Diego was smart enough to think of promoting himself. I'm actually impressed...I wish i had a gold sticker for him.
11/19/12 1:51 PM
caseharts

cheesesteak - Wow, I didn't think Diego was smart enough to think of promoting himself. I'm actually impressed...I wish i had a gold sticker for him.
2 gold stars Phone Post
11/19/12 1:55 PM
Gin Tonic
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - My twitter got hacked...no not really...classic

Legit LOL when I read that one. Agreed.
11/19/12 1:56 PM
orcus

He can't hang standing (although he couldn't back then either) but I think his wrestling has regressed while theirs has improved. 

11/19/12 1:58 PM
caseharts

orcus -

He can't hang standing (although he couldn't back then either) but I think his wrestling has regressed while theirs has improved. 

They aren't knocking him out. Phone Post
11/19/12 2:00 PM
UGCTT_Gsp_will_submit_diaz
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Diaz would fair better this time around.
11/19/12 2:07 PM
JamieHill

Make it happen!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.