UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Travis Browne & Arlovski became best buds after...

11/19/12 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/19/12 2:31 PM
www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Travis Browne and Andrei Arlovski became best buds after they tried to knock each other out

Some people believe Travis Browne's head appears to be a delicate blend of alien-human hybrid -- and it's hard to disagree. We caught up with Travis Browne to attempt to understand his relationship with Andrei Arlovski, this is what he told us.

11/19/12 2:31 PM
LayzieTheSavage
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com

11/19/12 4:33 PM
LayzieTheSavage

It was actually pretty funny to see them goofing around backstage after Andrei's win. 

Didn't know Arlovski was such a jokester. 

11/19/12 4:43 PM
keeg jitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally would love to see arlovski back in the UFC. He seems like a mean dude, but I think stems from his natural mean mug face. Phone Post
11/19/12 4:55 PM
LayzieTheSavage

keeg jitsu - I personally would love to see arlovski back in the UFC. He seems like a mean dude, but I think stems from his natural mean mug face. Phone Post
Very intimidating person to try and interview. Phone Post
11/19/12 4:57 PM
keeg jitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -
keeg jitsu - I personally would love to see arlovski back in the UFC. He seems like a mean dude, but I think stems from his natural mean mug face. Phone Post
Is that your job? Lol Diaz now arlovski I can see you standing there with a mic shaking while asking those hard to ask questions lol. Ahit I know I would! But love your articles mate! Phone Post
11/19/12 11:27 PM
LayzieTheSavage

keeg jitsu - 
LayzieTheSavage -
Is that your job? Lol Diaz now arlovski I can see you standing there with a mic shaking while asking those hard to ask questions lol. Ahit I know I would! But love your articles mate! Phone Post

My job is to bring you cool stuff to watch. Whether it be interviews, highlights, mini-docs, or whatever. 

Arlovski, Robbie Lawler, and Nate Diaz have been the most intimidating to interview.

Andrei is just a big dude.

Lawler, well... is Lawler. Feels like I'm trying to pull a confession from a mob boss. 

Nate, mainly because I know he can't stand being in front of the camera unless it's whooping someone's ass.

11/19/12 11:34 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff Layzie.  I'm a huge Arlovski fan so all of this is a treat.

11/20/12 1:05 PM
LayzieTheSavage

mmavixen -

Great stuff Layzie.  I'm a huge Arlovski fan so all of this is a treat.

Thanks for the support Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.