UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> School me on Nightcrawler...

11/27/12 1:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
None So Blind
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurt is a fascinating character to me, written properly he *enormously* dangerous, interesting, and sympathetic.

The intro scene to the second X-Men movie (where Kurt whips 20 Secret Service on the way to giving the Prez a very pointed message) still remains one of my favorite "power" scenes in any movie - and in the comics, Kurt should be even more bad-ass than that.

It's amazing how the X-Men have had such a wealth of good characters over the years, folks with so much potential, and yet they get passed over by the immense spotlights on Wolverine and the various Jean/Phoenix incarnations.

A waste, IMHO.
11/28/12 2:32 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - Kurt is a fascinating character to me, written properly he *enormously* dangerous, interesting, and sympathetic.

The intro scene to the second X-Men movie (where Kurt whips 20 Secret Service on the way to giving the Prez a very pointed message) still remains one of my favorite "power" scenes in any movie - and in the comics, Kurt should be even more bad-ass than that.

It's amazing how the X-Men have had such a wealth of good characters over the years, folks with so much potential, and yet they get passed over by the immense spotlights on Wolverine and the various Jean/Phoenix incarnations.

A waste, IMHO.
This. Phone Post
11/28/12 4:44 PM
Zenoplata
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because Wolverine is awesome.

11/28/12 5:03 PM
dendawg
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isnt he descendant of a now extinct race of demon-like (azazel, mystique)folks who battle angel-like folks (angel worthington) ? Phone Post
11/28/12 5:16 PM
Zenoplata
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neyaphem#Cheyarafim_and_Neyaphem

Sabretooth and Wolverine were suppose to be from from some Dominant Spcies/lupine race. Basically any dog/wolf looking mutant is suppose to be one of them...

Shit went full retard, I hope none of it is canon.

11/29/12 1:31 AM
lurkingveteran

ultimate nightcrawler was pretty interesting. originally from weapon x, started stalking dazzler, was bros w Colossus until he found he was gay and ran a mile, very self conscious about his appearance and joined and led the Morlocks before getting drowned in Ultimatum Phone Post
11/29/12 2:08 AM
Zenoplata

Edited: 11/29/12 2:08 AM

Yeah, it was really funny that a guy with the ability to teleport and a guy with the ability to fly were killed by a tidal wave lol.

11/29/12 10:22 AM
paw
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 

Yeah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neyaphem#Cheyarafim_and_Neyaphem

Sabretooth and Wolverine were suppose to be from from some Dominant Spcies/lupine race. Basically any dog/wolf looking mutant is suppose to be one of them...

Shit went full retard, I hope none of it is canon.

It's not canon as far as I'm concerned.  (As an aside, most x-fans really hate Austin's run on the title)

11/30/12 1:27 PM
Nitecrawler
1547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/12 2:04 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I heard he posts on the OG a lot ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.