UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> SPIDERMAN COMIC SPOILERS

11/19/12 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BIGWHITESEXY
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THEY ARE GOING TO KILL PETER IN THE UPCOMING ISSUES AND REPLACE HIM WITH MIGUEL  (SPIDERMAN 2099) 

11/19/12 4:05 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will walk away from Marvel. Seriously.

11/19/12 6:28 PM
None So Blind
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, fuck, people jizzed when they replaced Ultimate Peter, what was that but a trial run?
11/19/12 6:35 PM
The Elastic Assassin
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

creator controlled comics are the way to go....jesus....
11/19/12 6:42 PM
JLK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this one of those story lines like The Death of Superman and Knightfall where Peter Parker will be back in a year?
11/19/12 7:25 PM
Kneeblock
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked Miguel a lot, but if they kill Peter, I'm going down to the Marvel office and beating on some fools.

11/19/12 8:04 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ALSO LIKE MIGUEL.   BUT I THINK REPLACING SPIDERMAN IS FUCKING STALE AND HAS BEEN DONE SO MANY GOD DAMNED TIMES.

THIS IS ALL VIA THE LOCAL COMIC SHOP OWNER BTW I HAVEN'T CONFIRMED IT. 

11/19/12 9:23 PM
jbapk

The next issue has leaked out (spoilers):

Doc Octopus switches bodies with spiderman and Parker dies in Octopus's body.
11/19/12 10:11 PM
HEMAN
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda hard to believe your prediction after the Dark Knight Rises.
11/19/12 11:13 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

HEMAN - Kinda hard to believe your prediction after the Dark Knight Rises.

I HOPE YOUR MOTHER TAKES GALACTUS'S PENIS INSIDE HER. 

11/20/12 12:29 AM
kung_pow
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they want to replace Peter they should do something totally awesome, like relate the story to something that happened in the comic a long time ago. One idea I have is that one time spiderman was cloned and it appeared the clone had died at the end. But what if the clone didn't die????and what if the clone was the one that survived and took over Spiderman's place????, and so the current spiderman is not sure if he is the real deal or the clone.

Now THAT would be an awesome story line.

I also have this dope story idea about spiderman making a deal with the devil.... Stay tuned spider fans!!!!!
11/20/12 7:06 AM
HEMAN
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 
HEMAN - Kinda hard to believe your prediction after the Dark Knight Rises.

I HOPE YOUR MOTHER TAKES GALACTUS'S PENIS INSIDE HER. 

You must have had experience with Galactus penis...was it pleasurable? If it was my mother would appreciate it.
11/20/12 7:10 AM
paw
1457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 7:09 AM
jbapk - The next issue has leaked out (spoilers):

This is the rumor that I've heard as well

11/20/12 9:08 AM
Zenoplata
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is retarded. They ruined Ultimate Spider-Man, now they're going to ruin regular Spidey?

And that's a terrible way to die. Killed by a Doc Ock body switch? At least Ultimate Spidey went out in a much more epic way.

11/20/12 9:09 AM
Zenoplata
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

P.S. did Cap ever kill the Punisher to make up for it?

11/20/12 9:51 AM
Out To Lunch
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Elastic Assassin - creator controlled comics are the way to go....jesus....

THIS
11/20/12 10:05 AM
HEMAN

Can we make the BLACK PANTHER white?
11/20/12 10:25 AM
Out To Lunch
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEMAN - Can we make the BLACK PANTHER white?

T'Challa has a white step brother. Maybe they will try this angle one day to switch things up.
11/20/12 12:40 PM
None So Blind
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, there was a character called "White Tiger" who was comparable to Black Panther.

And (totally serious here!) there were five people to wear the mantle of "White" Tiger - a Hispanic dude, an East Indian woman, a black dude, and then two different Hispanic women :-P
11/20/12 8:11 PM
jbapk

paw - 
jbapk - The next issue has leaked out (spoilers):

This is the rumor that I've heard as well

Not a rumor, the scans are up on 4chan.
11/20/12 9:22 PM
WildFireJoe
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what? If they do that, just fuck everything. Fuck.

Spider-Man is my favorite hero ever. Peter Parker/Spider-Man is beyond Captain America levels of heroic.

Nothing good ever happens to Peter, and you know what he does? He puts on his costume every day and goes back to work. Because that's what he has to do, and he does it because it's his responsibility.

Every single person Peter loves could die, and he'd still get up every day and go save the world. Only Captain America comes anywhere close (And I don't think he measures up) to the pure heroism and inner strength of Peter Parker.

I will be livid if they kill the 616 Peter Parker. I will never buy a Marvel comic again.
11/20/12 9:48 PM
MarkRobinson
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive heard the rumor as well. It definitely looks like it might be miguel. Hes got the finger claws or whatever. 

BUT SALT ON EVERYTHING. 

"Lets celebrate 50 years of Spider-Man by killing him for shock value and eventually bringing him right back. Even though we just killed off Peter Parker in the Ultimate Universe." 

Ill be beyond pissed if they do this. I dont know what ill do yet but it might involve murder. 

11/20/12 9:51 PM
MarkRobinson
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/21/12 5:03 AM
Calebcb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/21/12 5:05 AM
If this actually happens and the death lasts for more than the story arc, I propose we expand the pact to include all Marvel products until they make it right. Don't even buy tickets to the movies, buy a ticket to the latest romantic comedy instead and sneak in to Iron Man 3 when no one's looking.

Spread the word.
11/21/12 7:24 AM
MarkRobinson

Im in/ ill hate to miss Hickmans Avengers and the Thor but fuck it.

Those bastards! 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.