UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> SPIDERMAN COMIC SPOILERS

11/21/12 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAK YOU MARVEL!!!!!

11/21/12 6:19 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't see boycotting the movies, it's not the fault of those guys the editors are retarded. But I will stop buying books and trades.

11/22/12 3:04 AM
MarkRobinson
1143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully it's as temporary as the side-kick thing. That only lasted 3 or 4 issues. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:15 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead Again - 

I have a feeling this is very temporary.

YOU KNOW IT WILL BE........THERE WILL BE TOO MUCH BACKLASH FROM FANS IMO.

11/23/12 9:53 PM
CursedHand
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a marketing scam, like everything they do these days. Same way they give him a crappy new costume every few years. Think new coke.

No story makes the slightest impact any longer, because everything is just retconned a few weeks later. Along with changing characters to look like they do in their crappy movies, this is why I wouldn't use a marvel comic to wipe my butt with.

11/24/12 5:14 PM
RedDragonUK
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It may last till the second Spider man movie, certainly wont overlap it imo. Too much at stake financially.
11/25/12 8:57 PM
HEMAN
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well call it...ANOTHER DAY DAY DAY.
11/25/12 9:15 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CursedHand - Just a marketing scam, like everything they do these days. Same way they give him a crappy new costume every few years. Think new coke.

No story makes the slightest impact any longer, because everything is just retconned a few weeks later. Along with changing characters to look like they do in their crappy movies, this is why I wouldn't use a marvel comic to wipe my butt with.

You are missing out. Thor, Venom... Tbolts/Dark Avengers, Hawkeye... tons of good Marvel right now.

That said, I will shit from great height on this if it happens.

11/28/12 2:48 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -
CursedHand - Just a marketing scam, like everything they do these days. Same way they give him a crappy new costume every few years. Think new coke.

You are missing out. Thor, Venom... Tbolts/Dark Avengers, Hawkeye... tons of good Marvel right now.

This. Phone Post
11/28/12 6:04 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 

Thunderbolts is about to go to shit though. Daniel Way and Steve Dillon are taking over that title.
12/13/12 9:05 PM
jbapk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So there's someone who claims to have a copy of ASM 700 and has leaked what he/she says is the story online, with some scans to potentially back them up. No idea if its true or not, not endorsing the accuracy, but it is out there.

Link for those who want it (SUPER SPOILERS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK):

http://boards.4chan.org/co/res/43944912
12/14/12 2:11 PM
MrMead
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

I ALSO LIKE MIGUEL.   BUT I THINK REPLACING SPIDERMAN IS FUCKING STALE AND HAS BEEN DONE SO MANY GOD DAMNED TIMES.

THIS IS ALL VIA THE LOCAL COMIC SHOP OWNER BTW I HAVEN'T CONFIRMED IT. 

Do you go to Black Cat?
12/14/12 4:10 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU MEAN IS THE NAME OF THE STORE BLACK CAT?   NO IT ISN'T.   ITS A LOCAL SHOP IN FREMONT. 

12/14/12 4:16 PM
BobbyDigital420
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

worse thing ever.

12/14/12 4:22 PM
BobbyDigital420
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it'll be like Cap dying....

12/14/12 9:24 PM
MrMead
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY -

YOU MEAN IS THE NAME OF THE STORE BLACK CAT?   NO IT ISN'T.   ITS A LOCAL SHOP IN FREMONT. 

Yeah that's what it's called. It's in milpitas, didn't know there was one in Fremont. I hit up flying colors in walnut creek or comic ink in Dublin. Phone Post
12/14/12 9:37 PM
paw
1361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jbapk - So there's someone who claims to have a copy of ASM 700 and has leaked what he/she says is the story online, with some scans to potentially back them up. No idea if its true or not, not endorsing the accuracy, but it is out there.

Link for those who want it (SUPER SPOILERS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK):

http://boards.4chan.org/co/res/43944912

Link not found by the time I got there.....any hints?  (read: spoilers)

12/14/12 9:46 PM
jbapk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spoilers:

Peter, in Doc Ocks body and near death, tries to mind swipe back into his body, can't

But he absorbs Doc Ock's memories, and sees that all Ock ever wanted to be was spiderman in the 1st place

Makes Ock promise to be good

Peter Parker dies in Ocks body

Dr. Octopus is now the "Superior" Spiderman

Yes seriously
12/15/12 8:13 AM
GriffinQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jbapk - Spoilers:

Peter, in Doc Ocks body and near death, tries to mind swipe back into his body, can't

But he absorbs Doc Ock's memories, and sees that all Ock ever wanted to be was spiderman in the 1st place

Yes seriously
I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Phone Post
12/15/12 9:41 PM
paw

jbapk - Spoilers:

Yes seriously

Thanks jbapk!

....FRAK YOU MARVEL!

In light of this nonsense, I urge all GG'ers to uphold the pack!  No buying Spider-Man solo titles until:

1) the Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson marriage is restored

and

2) Peter Parker is Spider-Man

12/16/12 12:54 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jbapk - Spoilers:

Yes seriously
Fucking dumbest thing I ever read Phone Post
12/17/12 10:20 PM
Hunter V
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jbapk - Spoilers:

Yes seriously

you have got to be shitting me. I am done w anything Spiderman related from this point on till I hear Parker is back (well besides Ultimate Spidey at least). Whoever ok'd this move needs to be beaten upside the head w Mjolner.
12/17/12 10:22 PM
Hunter V
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, how in the fuck does this in ANY way, shape, or form make sense or even create good stories? Can we just get Kain to come in and take over being Spiderman instead? Hell even Miguel from the 2099 universe makes more sense.
12/17/12 10:44 PM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should I bump my Time to Stop Reading Comics thread?

12/18/12 1:04 AM
BIGWHITESEXY

SUPER FUCKING GAY.   I MEAN 14 COCKS IN THE ASS GAY...........GOD DAMN IT MARVEL.   JUST LEAVE THE CHARACTERS ALIVE AND COME UP WITH SOME BETTER FUCKING STORIES.    QUIT KILLING THESE CHARACTERS FOR SHOCK VALUE.   SHIT FUCK. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.