UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP\Diaz question. Which is bigger?

11/19/12 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rantuckjr
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

The gap in IQ that GSP fans have over Diaz fans?
11/19/12 5:12 PM
Rantuckjr
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if you're a Diaz fan, please try and construct a full and complete sentence, using proper English, and without curse words as filler for your thoughts.

Thanks.
11/19/12 5:15 PM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. enjoy your votedowns :))
11/19/12 5:15 PM
Tom O'BentOverByFitch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckin Diaz bro fucking Carlos wanted to throw fuckin baby kicks and fuckin run and fucking shit this isn't fucking boxing where Diaz could be making fuckin bank bro.

11/19/12 5:18 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Foob - lol. enjoy your votedowns :))

This. WHy make a thread just to call fans of MMA ignorant?

11/19/12 5:30 PM
Rantuckjr

They've already begun. It's ok, my arrow means nothing to me.

Plus, once the GSP fans get off of work they'll take care of me and even out the vote downs from the pot smokers sitting at home munching on their cheetos and trying to figure out what proper English is.
11/19/12 5:34 PM
Rantuckjr

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

Have you been reading the threads from Diaz fans today?

Demanding the guy who lost his last fight, right before he got suspended for a year, then retiring, who hasnt beaten a top 5 guy, who already blew his opportunity and cant meet the requirements of his job, get a title fight.

Why, because he mean mugs. He flips people off. He is the cool guy with street cred. It's always the same guy. Diaz nuthugger, or spliff420, or CrayCray205, or reefer streetthug who are posting this nonsense and sounding like complete morAns.
11/19/12 6:18 PM
whowillbetop5in5years

I'm a Diaz fan, and I will try my hardest to construct a sentence with proper English and no curse words:

Fuck You
11/19/12 6:23 PM
Entreri

Edited: 11/19/12 6:23 PM
These Diaz fans are too much. LOL.

VTFU
11/19/12 6:24 PM
vincan469
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for yuks
11/19/12 6:25 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Rantuckjr - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

Demanding the guy who lost his last fight, right before he got suspended for a year, then retiring, who hasnt beaten a top 5 guy, who already blew his opportunity and cant meet the requirements of his job, get a title fight.

Why, because he mean mugs. He flips people off. He is the cool guy with street cred. It's always the same guy. Diaz nuthugger, or spliff420, or CrayCray205, or reefer streetthug who are posting this nonsense and sounding like complete morAns.

They make threads because they support a fighter they love.

You make a thread to call people ignorant.

See the difference?

whowillbetop5in5years

nick diaz nut hugger is an English teacher supposedly, I'm waiting on him to poetically put you in your place with an array of unfathomable confabulation :)
hercules_mma_kosark
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP wins this, most likely
11/19/12 6:26 PM
hercules_mma_kosark
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i do love to watch diaz fight though, gsp would not run through him it would be an amazing war
11/19/12 6:27 PM
aka_rtotheoh

Im just a Condit nut hugger here to enjoy the argument. Phone Post
11/19/12 6:31 PM
Entreri

For entertainment sake, I like to see GSP pummel Diaz.

And anyway, Diaz will be dangerous on the ground, so the fight is not without some intrigue.
11/19/12 6:33 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 
Rantuckjr - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

See the difference?

TBH he insinuated that GSP is a far more talented fighter whilst also praising the intelligence of GSPs fanbase. Ill give you that he called Diaz fans ignorant among other things but 2 out of 3 aint bad. This is a positive thread IMO.
11/19/12 6:37 PM
Rantuckjr

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 
Rantuckjr - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

See the difference?

In those threads supporting their fighter, there are a lot of insults and nasty attacks. Poorly constructed insults, but insults nonetheless.
11/19/12 6:39 PM
Rantuckjr

Moving back towards a positive arrow as well. I told you once MMA fans got off work theyd counter the pot heads.
11/19/12 6:45 PM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr - The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

I'm a big Diaz fan, I also believe GSP would out wrestle him in a fight. I have a bachelor's and graduated top of my class. I understand proper English, but can't say the same for you. What have you done for society other than make a thread belittling people who enjoy a true fighter, overusing the word "that" like you did in your original post or not understanding proper sentence structure?
11/19/12 6:51 PM
Russianorkhan

NastyNate420 -
Rantuckjr - The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

I'm a big Diaz fan, I also believe GSP would out wrestle him in a fight. I have a bachelor's and graduated top of my class. I understand proper English, but can't say the same for you. What have you done for society other than make a thread belittling people who enjoy a true fighter, overusing the word "that" like you did in your original post or not understanding proper sentence structure?
Owned Phone Post
11/19/12 6:59 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP fan checking in.

I'm bad at punctuation, and did not work today. I defy your stereotypes.

11/19/12 7:01 PM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

GSP fan checking in.

I'm bad at punctuation, and did not work today. I defy your stereotypes.

I actually LOL'd at this one! VTFU!
11/19/12 7:01 PM
6ULDV8

I might not agree with what you say OP, but I like the cut of your jib.

11/19/12 7:03 PM
E55 Pilot

I've never seen a boring Diaz fight and if you look back throughout the years here on the UG you will see people blasting wrestlers for being boring even when they win. So which do you want? Exciting fights or technical "boring" fighters? I think a Diaz vs GSP fight is completely logical.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.