UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP\Diaz question. Which is bigger?

11/19/12 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What number did you start at?

11/19/12 7:05 PM
E55 Pilot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im an original "green namer' here. I started at the "begining"....
11/19/12 7:18 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao great thread...sorta funny! Lol
11/19/12 8:25 PM
phillyslice99

Im a fan of both Diaz and gsp, the fact is that Diaz has more entertaining fights than gsp but I'm Canadian so I'll never cheer against gsp unless… he's fighting the spider Phone Post
11/19/12 8:38 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz haters just can't accept the fact that Nick is one of the most popular and talented fighters in the UFC. It just burns them so much lol it's funny Phone Post
11/19/12 9:09 PM
Rantuckjr
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foob - lol. enjoy your votedowns :))

I told you once the GSP fans got off of work they would rectify this matter.
11/19/12 9:14 PM
Farewell Brock
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foob - lol. enjoy your votedowns :))
Lol in layzies thread I called Diaz scared of gsp. Woke up to 4 New vd's. Phone Post
11/19/12 9:33 PM
Rantuckjr
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NastyNate420 - 
Rantuckjr - The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

The gap in IQ that GSP fans have over Diaz fans?

I'm a big Diaz fan, I also believe GSP would out wrestle him in a fight. I have a bachelor's and graduated top of my class. I understand proper English, but can't say the same for you. What have you done for society other than make a thread belittling people who enjoy a true fighter, overusing the word "that" like you did in your original post or not understanding proper sentence structure?

I have a bachelor's in accounting. I graduated in three years with honors. I also passed all four sections of the CPA exam on my first try, which about 10% of people do. I am a senior accountant at my firm with just over 5 years of experience. Now that i have my academic and work credentials out of the way, i will address the rest of your lame attempt at an attack.

I am actively involved in the PTA of my oldest daughter's school. I coach. I am on our HMA board. I volunteer for our local BB/BS. I organize an adopt a family for my firm. I am a veteran. I think those contributions to society far exceed my belittling people who enjoy a "true fighter".

Finally, lets address your other claim. That i do not understand proper English or i overused the word "that" or thati don't understand proper sentence structure. I would suggest you start on Merriam-Webster or a similar reference material to understand the versatility of a word like "that". Now i agree that the OP as it reads isn't something i would present in an academic setting, however, in an informal setting such as this, there is nothing incorrect about my piece.

Your response on the other hand, since you are attempting to appear as an intellectual, could use some work. There should either be a period or a semi-colon after fan. They are two seperate thoughts. It's a bachelor's degree, not a bachelor's. You also incorrectly identified Diaz as a true fighter, implying that GSP is not a true fighter even though GSP is far superior to one Nick Diaz.
11/19/12 9:34 PM
Rantuckjr

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

GSP fan checking in.

I'm bad at punctuation, and did not work today. I defy your stereotypes.

There is always an outlier.
11/19/12 9:36 PM
Rantuckjr

E55 Pilot - I've never seen a boring Diaz fight and if you look back throughout the years here on the UG you will see people blasting wrestlers for being boring even when they win. So which do you want? Exciting fights or technical "boring" fighters? I think a Diaz vs GSP fight is completely logical.

I want the most deserving fighters. I would prefer those fights to be exciting, but i enjoy the technical aspects of fighting so what a lot of people find boring i do not. I would always prefer a "boring" deserving fighter, or an "exciting" fighter who talked their way into a fight.
11/19/12 9:36 PM
SoupCan
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
NastyNate420 - 

or

I'm a big Diaz fan, I also believe GSP would out wrestle him in a fight. I have a bachelor's and graduated top of my class. I understand proper English, but can't say the same for you. What have you done for society other than make a thread belittling people who enjoy a true fighter, overusing the word "that" like you did in your original post or not understanding proper sentence structure?

I have a bachelor's in accounting. I graduated in three years with honors. I also passed all four sections of the CPA exam on my first try, which about 10% of people do. I am a senior accountant at my firm with just over 5 years of experience. Now that i have my academic and work credentials out of the way, i will address the rest of your lame attempt at an attack.

I am actively involved in the PTA of my oldest daughter's school. I coach. I am on our HMA board. I volunteer for our local BB/BS. I organize an adopt a family for my firm. I am a veteran. I think those contributions to society far exceed my belittling people who enjoy a "true fighter".

Finally, lets address your other claim. That i do not understand proper English or i overused the word "that" or thati don't understand proper sentence structure. I would suggest you start on Merriam-Webster or a similar reference material to understand the versatility of a word like "that". Now i agree that the OP as it reads isn't something i would present in an academic setting, however, in an informal setting such as this, there is nothing incorrect about my piece.

Your response on the other hand, since you are attempting to appear as an intellectual, could use some work. There should either be a period or a semi-colon after fan. They are two seperate thoughts. It's a bachelor's degree, not a bachelor's. You also incorrectly identified Diaz as a true fighter, implying that GSP is not a true fighter even though GSP is far superior to one Nick Diaz.
LOL.... NastyNate420, such a educated gentleman yet that's the SN you come up with? Phone Post
11/19/12 9:38 PM
Rantuckjr

crowbar - 

i was at -1 when it started, fell to -6 since i posted from work before the end of the traditional work day, got back up to +2 before falling to -1 again. Unemployment must be high.
11/19/12 9:40 PM
SoupCan
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst part about the Diaz's has to be the fans that just chime in with "209, don't be scared" I've read some brutal expectations of GSP/Diaz... Phone Post
11/19/12 9:41 PM
Rantuckjr

FinestScotch - 

or

These threads/attitudes regarding Diaz fans are growing incredibly tiresome.

Yes, after the Condit decision, the Diaz fanbase in general was in an uproar, the consensus being that Diaz won and was robbed. Over time, that roar has grown to a murmur, with only the most die-hard and ridiculous fans living in a fight that happened over a year ago.

What has, unfortunately, grown since then, is the "Diaz fan" stereotype, that has shown an inverse reaction; as fans of Diaz become more quiet, the rest of the community seems to bunch anyone who might enjoy him as a fighter into the same group, insulting them in myriad ways, despite the fact that often, no one responds.

I think all you anti-Diaz fans need to grow up a little bit, because your behaviour is getting far more childish than the "209 Diaz bitch" fans by your own crticisms; you claim to be more intelligent, and then knowingly fall into a hatred you claim Diaz fans are too dumb to understand. Pot, meet kettle.

The horse is rotting in the sun even as you get ready for another day of beating it.

If you believe the Diaz fanbase has "grown to a murmur", you clearly haven't been on the UG since Saturday night or have ignored the myriad of threads that have been devoted to his getting a title fight.
11/19/12 9:51 PM
Rantuckjr

NastyNate420 - 

or

Also, NastyNate420, your profile links to your facebook page. Here is what i found.

I will refrain from commenting on your physical appearance.

It says you graduated from a community college even though you only attended that CC for 5 months.

It says you are currently in school, class of 2013 studying to be a nurse/physicians assistant. 2013 hasn't happened yet, so you must have gotten your bachelor's that you earned by finishing at the top of your class from another institution that you don't list.

Your job title is an activities assistant at a nursing center.
11/19/12 9:52 PM
SickEyeDiaz
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Rantuckjr you should find time in your busy schedule to work out some...maybe you wouldn't have such a condescending douche attitude.

Let me guess, you're Mr. Universe and currently training for Mr Olympia.
11/19/12 10:05 PM
NastyNate420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr - 
NastyNate420 - 

or

Also, NastyNate420, your profile links to your facebook page. Here is what i found.

It says you graduated from a community college even though you only attended that CC for 5 months.

It says you are currently in school, class of 2013 studying to be a nurse/physicians assistant. 2013 hasn't happened yet, so you must have gotten your bachelor's that you earned by finishing at the top of your class from another institution that you don't list.

Haha, how much free time do you have? I have a bachelor's (short for bachelor's degree) and I'm in good shape. I'm sorry you have no life, and I'm sorry I'm not afraid of putting a link to my actual self on this forum. My fb hasn't been updated in awhile, sorry you felt it would be relevant to internet stalk me and find out so much about my personal life, maybe I should do the same to you? Oh wait, your name is Rantuckjr and from you picture I can see you are an ass clown, pretty much what I expected.
11/19/12 10:09 PM
NastyNate420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr - 
NastyNate420 - 

or

Damn, I have enough stalkers. You are making "GSP fans" look pretty bad!
11/19/12 10:20 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a Diaz fan and a GSP fan.

I work and I smoke pot.

Sometimes I work harder than I ever work before, sometimes it's like whatever..
11/19/12 10:29 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 
Foob - lol. enjoy your votedowns :))

This. WHy make a thread just to call fans of MMA ignorant?

Have you been reading the threads from Diaz fans today?

Demanding the guy who lost his last fight, right before he got suspended for a year, then retiring, who hasnt beaten a top 5 guy, who already blew his opportunity and cant meet the requirements of his job, get a title fight.

Why, because he mean mugs. He flips people off. He is the cool guy with street cred. It's always the same guy. Diaz nuthugger, or spliff420, or CrayCray205, or reefer streetthug who are posting this nonsense and sounding like complete morAns.
But it's alright for chael to get 3 title shots right? Phone Post
11/19/12 10:41 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there's some ignorant shit going on in this thread.

i'm a big fan of both fighters, nick's more exciting.  deal with it.

i would love to see the fight happen.

11/19/12 10:44 PM
NastyNate420

BlueNamer - 

there's some ignorant shit going on in this thread.

i'm a big fan of both fighters, nick's more exciting.  deal with it.

i would love to see the fight happen.

I agree, GSP vs. Diaz would be phenomenal!
11/19/12 10:47 PM
Farewell Brock
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rantuckjr -
crowbar - 

i was at -1 when it started, fell to -6 since i posted from work before the end of the traditional work day, got back up to +2 before falling to -1 again. Unemployment must be high.
I picked up my 5th vd. In 24 hours in this thread talking about Diaz. Some seriously sensitive fanboys. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:19 PM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

FinestScotch -

or

Yes, after the Condit decision, the Diaz fanbase in general was in an uproar, the consensus being that Diaz won and was robbed. Over time, that roar has grown to a murmur, with only the most die-hard and ridiculous fans living in a fight that happened over a year ago.

What has, unfortunately, grown since then, is the "Diaz fan" stereotype, that has shown an inverse reaction; as fans of Diaz become more quiet, the rest of the community seems to bunch anyone who might enjoy him as a fighter into the same group, insulting them in myriad ways, despite the fact that often, no one responds.

I think all you anti-Diaz fans need to grow up a little bit, because your behaviour is getting far more childish than the "209 Diaz bitch" fans by your own crticisms; you claim to be more intelligent, and then knowingly fall into a hatred you claim Diaz fans are too dumb to understand. Pot, meet kettle.

The horse is rotting in the sun even as you get ready for another day of beating it.

Well put, friend. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:23 PM
NastyNate420

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
FinestScotch -

or

Well put, friend. Phone Post

Agreed, this guy sums up the Diaz fan hate perfectly!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.