UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP\Diaz question. Which is bigger?

11/19/12 11:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -
Rantuckjr - The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

The gap in IQ that GSP fans have over Diaz fans?

These threads/attitudes regarding Diaz fans are growing incredibly tiresome.

Yes, after the Condit decision, the Diaz fanbase in general was in an uproar, the consensus being that Diaz won and was robbed. Over time, that roar has grown to a murmur, with only the most die-hard and ridiculous fans living in a fight that happened over a year ago.

What has, unfortunately, grown since then, is the "Diaz fan" stereotype, that has shown an inverse reaction; as fans of Diaz become more quiet, the rest of the community seems to bunch anyone who might enjoy him as a fighter into the same group, insulting them in myriad ways, despite the fact that often, no one responds.

I think all you anti-Diaz fans need to grow up a little bit, because your behaviour is getting far more childish than the "209 Diaz bitch" fans by your own crticisms; you claim to be more intelligent, and then knowingly fall into a hatred you claim Diaz fans are too dumb to understand. Pot, meet kettle.

The horse is rotting in the sun even as you get ready for another day of beating it.

Well put, friend. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyNate420
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
FinestScotch -
Rantuckjr - The gap in talent that GSP has over Diaz?

or

The gap in IQ that GSP fans have over Diaz fans?

These threads/attitudes regarding Diaz fans are growing incredibly tiresome.

Yes, after the Condit decision, the Diaz fanbase in general was in an uproar, the consensus being that Diaz won and was robbed. Over time, that roar has grown to a murmur, with only the most die-hard and ridiculous fans living in a fight that happened over a year ago.

What has, unfortunately, grown since then, is the "Diaz fan" stereotype, that has shown an inverse reaction; as fans of Diaz become more quiet, the rest of the community seems to bunch anyone who might enjoy him as a fighter into the same group, insulting them in myriad ways, despite the fact that often, no one responds.

I think all you anti-Diaz fans need to grow up a little bit, because your behaviour is getting far more childish than the "209 Diaz bitch" fans by your own crticisms; you claim to be more intelligent, and then knowingly fall into a hatred you claim Diaz fans are too dumb to understand. Pot, meet kettle.

The horse is rotting in the sun even as you get ready for another day of beating it.

Well put, friend. Phone Post

Agreed, this guy sums up the Diaz fan hate perfectly!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.