UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Buffer say "Official corn nut sack of the UFC"

11/19/12 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FinestScotch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listened to it about 10 times, it 100% sounds like sack, and I noticed that too during the original broadcast and chuckled. If you listen to it closely, it sounds like a poorly-enunciated "n" that didn't get picked up by the mic... sac and snack aren't too far apart.

I could be wrong, just what i'm getting from it.

11/19/12 10:25 PM
Lasko
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely snack. You guys are wanting to hear things. There was a little vibrato in his voice or something on the "n" but that's it. It's pretty clear he says snack though. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:48 PM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lasko - Definitely snack. You guys are wanting to hear things. There was a little vibrato in his voice or something on the "n" but that's it. It's pretty clear he says snack though. Phone Post
You can't deny the clear homo-eroticism of MMA, brah. It was sack. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:49 PM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
unfilter - 
KevinMcAllister - 

He definitely says nut sack. You can hear that he tries to catch himself but it's too late, the corn is out of the sack.

bingo.

he'd just powered through a maze of XYIENCE and XNERGY at full speed but when he hits the nuts there's a slight hesitation, a verbal stutter-step or deke, if you will. after that you can hear the shame just dripping down his face.

they didnt show it on tv, but Bruce quickly did the Buffer 360 to deflect what he has just said.

There was definate hesitation on the nut sa-aack.

You have to use your epic photoshop skills of Buffer doing the 360 and the Nut Sack as a sponsorship logo on the canvas... Phone Post
11/19/12 10:50 PM
RONINXOM
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The official corn nut sack of the UFC. Prong! Phone Post
11/20/12 12:37 AM
CindyO

Didn't notice it during the show but now... *can't stop laughing*

TTT for Bruce!!!

Cindy

11/20/12 12:45 AM
Bruce Buffer
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buffer Enterprises, CEO
LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

Cheers to the creative listeners on this Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
11/20/12 12:51 AM
mwmhong
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce Buffer - LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

Wow! Phone Post
11/20/12 12:56 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, Team Nutsack just got Buffed. This isn't the first time my ears played tricks on me.

Just like that time I was asked if I wanted to see the Machinist. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:30 AM
Warriormmd
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know nut sack when I hear it Phone Post
11/20/12 2:43 AM
MagSlim

Bruce Buffer - LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

Are you sure you didn't have a side bet with Rogan on who could make the best off color sexual comment on the broadcast?

Strong effort imo, corn nut sack was pretty funny but I think Rogan takes it with the Lance Bass bit.
11/20/12 3:27 AM
Proteus The Invincible

Edited: 11/20/12 3:27 AM
I heard sack, and I'm not familiar with Corn Nuts or its slogans. I actually thought the product was packaged in little sacks until I saw this thread.
11/20/12 3:32 AM
UGCTT_Gsp_will_submit_diaz
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without headphones- nut sack

With headphones he says it right Phone Post
11/20/12 3:41 AM
Megatherium
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nut Sack!!
11/20/12 4:39 AM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy thing.

When I expect to hear the word snack, I hear it.

When I expect to hear the word SACK, I hear that.

Some quantum physics, collapsed wave stuff going on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
11/20/12 6:55 AM
BigDave88
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thread Phone Post
11/20/12 7:02 AM
Sandy Pantz
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce Buffer - LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

I would die if you really did this! Without wasting everyone's time with a FRAT, and my memory is fuzzy on this, there was a video game show in the late 80/early 90s and one of the bits they did is one guy dressing like "Ricky the Rat" Mickey's cousin. For some reason, he would say "snaaaaaaaaaaack." Please tell me someone remembers this!?
11/20/12 7:04 AM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/20/12 10:03 AM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared

The psychological contortions that Buffer is going to have to go through the next time he announces the official nut sack of the UFC are going to be incredible. If he gets through it without giggling I'll be impressed. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:09 AM
FreakDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said nut sack for sure....LOL!!!
11/20/12 3:08 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willingly_Butt_Bonnared - 
lookoutawhale -
unfilter - 
KevinMcAllister - 

He definitely says nut sack. You can hear that he tries to catch himself but it's too late, the corn is out of the sack.

bingo.

he'd just powered through a maze of XYIENCE and XNERGY at full speed but when he hits the nuts there's a slight hesitation, a verbal stutter-step or deke, if you will. after that you can hear the shame just dripping down his face.

they didnt show it on tv, but Bruce quickly did the Buffer 360 to deflect what he has just said.

You have to use your epic photoshop skills of Buffer doing the 360 and the Nut Sack as a sponsorship logo on the canvas... Phone Post

BAM!

http://i50.tinypic.com/28rk58j.jpg

11/20/12 3:12 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared - 
lookoutawhale -
unfilter - 
KevinMcAllister - 

bingo.

BAM!

http://i50.tinypic.com/28rk58j.jpg

hahaha well done sir
11/20/12 3:23 PM
ranier wolfcastle
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 6:53 PM

the zipped up nutsack image on bruce there (from theres something about mary)

too small to really work...
11/20/12 3:49 PM
Ray Cappa

Freudian slip.
11/20/12 3:52 PM
Belcherz_Twister

BLUE HELP PLEASE?

http://i.imgur.com/UFA8T.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.