UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Buffer say "Official corn nut sack of the UFC"

11/20/12 5:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce Buffer - LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

Cheers to the creative listeners on this Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

thanks for the response bruce. and if you could elongate the snnnnnnnnnnnnnnack that would be hilarious and awesome!

11/20/12 6:26 PM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Bruce Buffer - LMAO at this thread... thanks for the laugh but for those who wish to hear it from me, I said "snack"... though for those of you who wish I said or are infatuated with the word "sack" then that is maybe how it will sound to you... how about next time I draw it out like "snnnnnnnnack" LOL.

thanks for the response bruce. and if you could elongate the snnnnnnnnnnnnnnack that would be hilarious and awesome!

im not even going to hope for this amount of awesome.

it would be life changing with larger, perhaps even global implications.

i'm sure, due the law of conservation of awesome some awesomeness would be siphoned away from the worlds known reservoirs of awesome.

an exothermic reaction is likely, guaranteeing some awesome will be lost as heat, perhaps as much as several thousand BTU's. a modicum of awesome will simply evaporate during the exchange.

bottom line; colors look a little more dull. taxes and divorce rates skyrocket. economy nadirs.

please proceed mr buffer.
11/20/12 7:43 PM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
lookoutawhale - 

perhaps in conjunction with a, maybe a 45 degree 1/8th turn, just for effect, although maybe the sponsor can not afford the extra monetary payment for that upgrade, best to just stick to what their budget allows.

the 360 is like a once in a lifetime event, the 180 even is like a huge deal, corn nuts are big espcially buffers but any more than 45 is overkill

in other words, don't be obtuse.
11/20/12 7:57 PM
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

im not even going to hope for this amount of awesome.

it would be life changing with larger, perhaps even global implications.

i'm sure, due the law of conservation of awesome some awesomeness would be siphoned away from the worlds known reservoirs of awesome.

an exothermic reaction is likely, guaranteeing some awesome will be lost as heat, perhaps as much as several thousand BTU's. a modicum of awesome will simply evaporate during the exchange.

bottom line; colors look a little more dull. taxes and divorce rates skyrocket. economy nadirs.

please proceed mr buffer.

If Bruce were to pull this off, you would hear the collective unzipping of the planet and enough fapping wind inertia that when harnessed, could power a few small poor villages on the outskirts of Papua New Guinea. They would call this alternating nut sack power:  Faplicitry.

11/20/12 8:15 PM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 8:17 PM
superCalo - 

I'm going to put together a hedge fund to invest in fapping energy ventures, anyone wants to get on board for future massive profits and returns on investment contact me or your local  fEv affiliate.

I hate to say it but I think you're on the downslope of this trend. It's called the shakeweight.

You don't want to catch a falling dagger.

11/20/12 8:25 PM
lookoutawhale

superCalo - 

so you are saying their money to be made from fap energy ?

hmmm this could be the new fracking

if you do it outside wearing a solar panel tshirt you might be able to harness even more energy minus the energy spent on fapping.

11/20/12 8:26 PM
lookoutawhale

superCalo - 
lookoutawhale - 

perhaps in conjunction with a, maybe a 45 degree 1/8th turn, just for effect, although maybe the sponsor can not afford the extra monetary payment for that upgrade, best to just stick to what their budget allows.

the 360 is like a once in a lifetime event, the 180 even is like a huge deal, corn nuts are big espcially buffers but any more than 45 is overkill

In order for Mr Buffer to pull this off, he would have to bring a protracter into the octagon or perhaps a Texas Instruments angle calculator.

They should make a wood screw in the shape of bruce buffer. Then as you screw clockwise into the hole he just does the 360 until he dissapears into the 2x4 wood piece.

Home Depot are you listening? Makita are you reading this? Bob Vila where you at?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h867og.jpg

11/20/12 8:27 PM
lookoutawhale

ranier wolfcastle - 

the zipped up nutsack image on bruce there (from theres something about mary)

too small to really work...

haha!

11/21/12 12:12 AM
lookoutawhale

superCalo - 

I believe the whale  buffer-screw could be a learning aid to aspiring professional skateboarders

They are always going on about 360s 720s 1080s, but for a young 12 year old kid how is he to get his head around those kind of degrees, the number of turns and half turns, he needs a visual reference

The Buffer screw could revolutionize the wood community forever.

11/21/12 7:34 AM
unfilter

-until buffer screw
11/21/12 1:45 PM
lookoutawhale

The buffer screw in action!

http://i.imgur.com/uVzv9.gif

11/21/12 5:37 PM
unfilter

--dies happy--
11/21/12 5:55 PM
unfilter

superCalo - 

I would drill holes in my walls and furniture just to see the Buffer screw in action.

i'll see that and raise you:

one buffer screw in either side of my neck, frankenstyle.
11/21/12 6:09 PM
unfilter

superCalo - 
unfilter - 
superCalo - 

I would drill holes in my walls and furniture just to see the Buffer screw in action.

only problem with two buffers sticking out of your neck is all the ladies that would flock around, would get tiresome after a while, sometimes a guy just wants to watch tv eating a sack of bugles corn nuts , not hanging out with supermodels at nightclubs or whatever they do, Bruce would know, but hes used to the lifestyle, would be a bit much for me so you're welcome to it.

it has been explained to me in the past that the ladies can become quite a nuisance, especially when a man has set aside some quiet time, with a quality snack.

again, this is all heresay and rumor which, until now, had gone uncorroborated. i'm glad to finally back up my hunches and superstitions with hard data.

is there anywhere a man can adorn himself with buffer regalia in peace?
11/21/12 6:53 PM
unfilter

superCalo - 
unfilter - 
superCalo - 
unfilter - 
superCalo - 

only problem with two buffers sticking out of your neck is all the ladies that would flock around, would get tiresome after a while, sometimes a guy just wants to watch tv eating a sack of bugles corn nuts , not hanging out with supermodels at nightclubs or whatever they do, Bruce would know, but hes used to the lifestyle, would be a bit much for me so you're welcome to it.

it has been explained to me in the past that the ladies can become quite a nuisance, especially when a man has set aside some quiet time, with a quality snack.

again, this is all heresay and rumor which, until now, had gone uncorroborated. i'm glad to finally back up my hunches and superstitions with hard data.

is there anywhere a man can adorn himself with buffer regalia in peace?

Round my parts we used to have a thriving Buffer fan club, we'd meet every wednesday evening, shoot the breeze while wearing our buffer shirts, buffer golf shoes, drinking out of our buffer mugs, practise our 90's and 180s.

However it got too political, some guys were attempting the 360 and alot of the other members thought that was in appopriate, by all means be a fan but you dont try to steal a mans signature move like that, its against copyright for a start, so theres legal ramifications and its downright disrespectful.

As you can imagine the infighting got a bit much and we ended up calling it a day, although its been said if you can find them and if you have a reason maybe, just maybe you can track down the remains of the Buffer club who meet in secret in dingy basements, sewers and upmarket resturants, you can take the Buff away from the fan but never the fan from the Buff.

i'd heard rumors of a clandestine society who dyed their hair that oh-so-perfect shade of battleship gray and attended secret meetings scheduled to coincide with various favorable phases of the lunar calendar.

it began with a stentorian "IT'S TIME!" followed by the light sussurus of wind as it gently caressed their whirling italian suits. then, at dawn, these debonair dervishes would simply spin silently home.

in the morning they would rise again to take their place in pedestrian prosaic society, be they mortgage consultants, doctors or middle management from Bed Bath and Beyond.

there's living and then there's -Living-. at least you have that, superC. for a brief moment you got to sparkle with the stars. for one heart stopping interstice, you truly Lived.

11/21/12 7:05 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -

the zipped up nutsack image on bruce there (from theres something about mary)

too small to really work...
Thank you!! I haven't had a legit Lol all fn day- Phone Post
11/21/12 7:49 PM
lookoutawhale

^ thats beautiful Calo

*wipes away tears in 360 circular motion*

11/21/12 9:32 PM
lookoutawhale

the 360 must first be attempted on ice skates in a rink supervised by a trainer. After mastering it, then and only then can the buffer 360 be attempted on land.

failing to do so could cause harmful injury and/or death.

and rememeber to use the Buffer-Screw with a trained professional first before trying it alone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.