UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakara Speaks. Thinks He Won by KO. Ref Screw Up

11/19/12 6:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn right, should have been stopped when Cote was clinging to his leg. Dai Cazzo
11/19/12 6:12 PM
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Except for 1 jerk on the Italian thread, all the fans agree that it was a legit KO. One guy even claimed double victory for KO of Cote and then winning over the Canadian crowd and representing Italy honorably abroad. 

Bobby Lupo would be a moderate amongst that bunch of fanatics. 

Did Dana say that he thought Sakara won? That's their impression

11/19/12 6:16 PM

Thanks Alessio you brought the value of Italy in a foreign land, all the mach the public will blow his whistle, and soon after, that "you apologized," you cheered, you've won 2 times .... . BY DICK ....

amazing

11/19/12 7:20 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should have a been a no contest. If you allow fighters to do two or three illegal strikes, the usual tactic is going to be to do a couple of eye gouges so the guy can't see, and then finish him off. Why bother with other stuff if illegal blows are rewarded with wins? Go straight for the eyes (throat is a pretty decent target too).

11/19/12 7:21 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Olive Garden Table for One Phone Post
11/19/12 7:44 PM

Don't laugh. I hope the decision gets reversed and I get my good name back. Team Sakara is filing an appeal and launching an investigation Phone Post
11/19/12 7:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - Don't laugh. I hope the decision gets reversed and I get my good name back. Team Sakara is filing an appeal and launching an investigation Phone Post
It's a funny sign name lol. Respect to you for not backing out Phone Post
11/19/12 8:26 PM

I tried to welch on the bet, but Jason wasn't having it. Phone Post
11/19/12 8:36 PM
French Fries Malone
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at your screen name!! Phone Post
11/19/12 8:44 PM
OTT78
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cazzo questo Sakara speaks the truth. 

Grazie Roma!

11/19/12 10:07 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I
11/19/12 10:18 PM
dabigchet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no contest would have been better but I am not sure that was within mirgliotta's discretion to declare. those shots were definitely flagrant, repetitive obvious rule breaking though. I cant see how a KO for sakara could be the right call. Phone Post
11/19/12 11:26 PM
Diesel67
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rules suck but they are the rules, thanks to the politicians. Reagan was right. Government is not the solution. It's the problem.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.