UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> New Tattoo

11/19/12 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Whitley
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got a new tattoo! How long do you guys recommend waiting until training again? The guy who did my tat recommended 10 days.
11/19/12 7:57 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

training as in rolling or sparring? or just sweating in general?

I remember when Chris Camozzi got his half sleeve done and had a fight coming up, I asked him that question and he said about a week although he is/was stilling planning on doing lifting and energy systems for MMA stuff. So basically SnC for MMA.

11/19/12 8:41 PM
Mr Whitley
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 

training as in rolling or sparring? or just sweating in general?

I remember when Chris Camozzi got his half sleeve done and had a fight coming up, I asked him that question and he said about a week although he is/was stilling planning on doing lifting and energy systems for MMA stuff. So basically SnC for MMA.

I was thinking rolling, but could I start S&C sooner maybe? I know I should wait a few days rolling, but wonder if it would be ok to just sweat?
11/19/12 9:37 PM
cdueck
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweating is fine, but rolling should be left out for a week or at least until the scabbing is done.

11/20/12 12:10 AM
Ned Ryerson
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdueck -

Sweating is fine, but rolling should be left out for a week or at least until the scabbing is done.

This. Sweating is fine just don't put too much ointment on before you workout and wash it good afterwards. Hold off on rolling until all of the dead skin is gone. I've been tattooing for 13 years so I'm pretty experienced with this. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.