UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

11/20/12 4:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at  PTP on the commentary team.

11/20/12 7:08 AM
nipperusa
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale -
Sofa King Cool -  Good show overall.

Hated the ending. Pretty sure we saw that exact ending 24 hours ago.

I do, however, appreciate the fact that they are moving the storyline along slowly.

That's a lost art. Sting didn't even talk for a year waiting for the nWo. Phone Post

The flubbing of the Sting angle is one of the main things that drove me back to WWF. I never fully forgave WCW for that shit.
Huh? Phone Post
11/20/12 8:57 AM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, if you miss a ppv, just watch raw the next night for the recycled replay. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:39 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It feels like change is in the air with the constant mentions of the Attitude Era, Linda losing etc.

Ziggler is getting pushed which I like (although Vickie needs to go, she is overexposed and annoying as fuck) the PTP commentary part was hilarious, I like Miz as a tweener  and of course the last part of the show was great with Heyman doing the whole "you cry for the Attitude era and when we give you a little attitude you dont like it, you chant ecw and when we give you extreme you dont like it" speech plus I am fucking relieved that Ambrose/Rollins and Reigns didnt get straight up squashed by Ryback and were allowed to put him through a table again.  Speaking of Ryback, he is annoying me less of late for some reason, even though his many shortcomings are obvious, at least hes a fresh face I guess and can be entertaining at times.

All in all, better show than usual and it feels like they are on a path to better things, theres a bit of a buzz atm imo. Although knowing how things usually go a month from now we will probably be back to the same old shit.

11/20/12 10:55 AM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they giving Paul Heyman more creative input? If anyone could accentuate Ryback's strengths and hide his weaknesses, it's Paul.
11/20/12 11:05 AM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/20/12 1:37 PM
Wee Bey Jr
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were a few promising signs from last nights Raw that TMLT pointed out.

I was fully convinced that Ryback was gonna end the show beating the piss out of Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns and standing tall while Punk looked on in fear, effectively killing any heat to the angle. But they surprised me and kept them looking powerful, which only adds to the intrigue.

Ziggy, not only getting the win at SS over Orton, but also putting the beat down on Cena in the bathroom was nice and keeps him on the rise.

Plus a potential TLC match on the horizon with Hell No, Mysterio/Sin Cara and the PTP at the next ppv is appealing. And I don't care what anyone says, the PTP are money. Cole shitting on "Mr. No Days Off" was also pretty awesome. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it makes Punk look weak imo, he claims to be the best in the world..which I think he's top 3 wrestling wise...but this makes him look like he can't beat Ryback one on one.

11/20/12 1:48 PM
Festus
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

it makes Punk look weak imo, he claims to be the best in the world..which I think he's top 3 wrestling wise...but this makes him look like he can't beat Ryback one on one.

I always liked the way this worked with Flair and the horsemen and if dine correctly could work awesomely with punk and his group.

Flair always stated he was the best wrestler in tge world...but he always had the horsemen to make sure he walked out at the end of the night with the belt. And they made no secrets about that fact. Loved that about them Phone Post
11/20/12 2:18 PM
nipperusa
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ also if this cheat winning thing is stretched for a few months, it will just have a bigger impact when Punk finally pins him clean Phone Post
11/20/12 2:36 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Punk>Flair though...yea I said it...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

11/20/12 4:09 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Punk wasnt a heel at all, its hard to boo the guy when hes one of, if not THE best thing on the show. Its made worse by the fact that there arent really any super over likeable faces there. Am I really supposed to cheer for Ryback or Cena over Punk? I mean come on... Phone Post
11/20/12 4:22 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Punk>Flair though...yea I said it...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

2 + 2 = 7.68....Yea I said it wooooooooooooooooooooo

Doesn't make it true, but it was said.
11/20/12 4:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

that's Nuckin Nuts bruh

11/20/12 4:35 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

barry pls
11/20/12 4:37 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Festus - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

I always liked the way this worked with Flair and the horsemen and if dine correctly could work awesomely with punk and his group.

Flair always stated he was the best wrestler in tge world...but he always had the horsemen to make sure he walked out at the end of the night with the belt. And they made no secrets about that fact. Loved that about them Phone Post

You just hit a GTS on the correct w that. I like Punk w a stable and playing a modern Flair type role.
11/20/12 4:45 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - I wish Punk wasnt a heel at all, its hard to boo the guy when hes one of, if not THE best thing on the show. Its made worse by the fact that there arent really any super over likeable faces there. Am I really supposed to cheer for Ryback or Cena over Punk? I mean come on... Phone Post
"Am I really supposed to cheer for Ryback or Cena over Punk? I mean come on"

That's my problem I hate Cena and ryback so of course I'm cheering for punk it was the same with all of cenas opponents I cheered for hhh Orton big show hell even truth just because there's no one that I hate more then Cena (in ring that is) Phone Post
11/20/12 5:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

The Destroyer88 - barry pls

Flair was overrated...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

11/20/12 5:38 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Barry mad that Ric never took him to space mountain?
11/20/12 5:39 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

hahaha

11/20/12 9:37 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipperusa -
SaintVon Barksdale -
Sofa King Cool -  Good show overall.

Hated the ending. Pretty sure we saw that exact ending 24 hours ago.

I do, however, appreciate the fact that they are moving the storyline along slowly.

That's a lost art. Sting didn't even talk for a year waiting for the nWo. Phone Post

The flubbing of the Sting angle is one of the main things that drove me back to WWF. I never fully forgave WCW for that shit.
Huh? Phone Post
They fucking ruined the best hyped match of all time in Sting/Hogan at Starrcade with that stupid ending.

Man, what a joke that was. I was a HUGE WCW fan, and that's when I switched over to WWF as well. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.