UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Update on major changes to WM 29 card

11/19/12 6:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

via Raj Giri of www.wrestlinginc.com:

According to sources a major change could happen to the Wrestlemania 29 card. After the shake up earlier last month with ratings and changing creative staff around, its been said the line-up for Wrestlemania 29 will also be moved around. As of last weeks Raw writings this was the current match card that the creative staff was looking to aim for heading into April.

WWE Championship: The Rock vs Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title: CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar II

John Cena vs The Undertaker

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus

11/19/12 6:46 PM
fryabusa
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take that.  Maybe make that Punk/Bryan match an iron man match and I'd giggle like a school girl.

11/19/12 6:57 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if that means we get a orton heel turn im fine with it

my only problom is ziggler not in the world title picture

11/19/12 7:19 PM
The Topester
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this card. Phone Post
11/19/12 7:28 PM
TSMontana
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Topester -  Love this card. Phone Post

Definitely has some interesting matches, except the HHH/Lesnar one. Who wants to see another one?
11/19/12 7:52 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taker vs. Cena is stupid unless Cena wins. 

11/19/12 7:57 PM
BillyRayChubbs
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait.

Where's Ryback?

11/19/12 7:58 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs -

Wait.

Where's Ryback?

Hopefully fired by then lol

But I want to know where Ziggler is Phone Post
11/19/12 8:02 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this card, save for two things:  

Orton isn't even in the same fucking universe when it compared to The Rock as far as mic time.  How the fuck are you going to sell that main event with 90% promos between those two?  CM Punk and Cena are the only guys on his level as far as trash talk.

The other thing is that I want to see ZIggler in the world title picture.  

11/19/12 8:22 PM
CMX
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would rather see Punk va Rock, Ziggler vs Bryan Phone Post
11/19/12 10:19 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

I for one would love to see Cena get his ass whooped by the deadman considering every time they've had a match it was "interfered" on. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:24 PM
RKing85
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well I would prefer that card, I don't see it happening.
11/19/12 11:14 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would prefer Orton in the dark match.

11/19/12 11:21 PM
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like everything except Rock/Orton and Brock/HHH.

Let's do Brock/Rock and Orton/HHH (YouTube prelim). Phone Post
11/20/12 12:58 AM
UGCTT_Pariah

arnanderson - have flair come back and manage Ziggler for a feud with Orton. Have Flair doublecross Ziggler and go with Orton. Then Orton with Flair managing start the Rock feud. Flair would be able to do a lot of mic work with the Rock.

That is only if they go with Orton vs Rock.

Don't the rumors say that the WWE is interested in bringing back Ric Flair?  If so, that's possible..

I like that card, interesting storylines between now and WM if it's true...

Punk apparently loses the title to Rock at the Rumble, then goes after the World Heavyweight title (jump to Smackdown if he gets beat by the Rock?)..  Also be interested in seeing if Daniel Bryan or CM Punk are the champion at the time of Wrestlemania (I'd assume Punk since he is listed first).

I'll be interested in a Brock/HHH rematch, interested in seeing if Brock leaves with another win against Triple H, or if he will get his revenge and send Brock out on a loss..

I also agree that Cena vs Undertaker doesn't make much sense unless Cena beats the Undertaker, thus ending the streak and retiring Undertaker.

11/20/12 12:41 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they're changing shit solely to move Punk to Smackdown so he can carry the brand? Phone Post
11/20/12 1:18 PM
ArtMinaj

Smokemonster - 
ArtMinaj -

I for one would love to see Cena get his ass whooped by the deadman considering every time they've had a match it was "interfered" on. Phone Post

Agreed.  Have him take a HUGE beating and then out of nowhere he can slap on the STF and make Taker tap.  Taker gets up and raises Cena's hand and then we never see Taker again.

I had a thread about this, but THABADGUY and some others got really mad at me.

11/20/12 1:35 PM
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cena should beat Taker.

And it's time they unify the titles. Phone Post
11/20/12 3:42 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. That card is garbage other than Punk/Bryan Phone Post
11/20/12 4:32 PM
BigWilliam
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See I would like to see Punk keep the title through WM29 and be the one to end the streak. It would really cement his rise.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.