UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Browne: He's got a bullseye on that big ass head

11/20/12 12:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll watch Big Foot clobber Travis "Clowne Shoes" Browne any day.

11/20/12 12:44 AM
Brock Lobster
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
10er -  His leg was knee was clearly fucked early in the fight. I didn't care who won, but a blind man could see Browne was seriously hindered. Phone Post

Yea well continuing to bitch about it aint gonna help any.
Bigfoot has moved on (Overeem match) time for Browne to do the same.
Browne should just be thankful that happened because if he beat Bigfoot HE could be the one in line to fight Overeem! Phone Post
11/20/12 12:49 AM
ortoPsy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's cos he was undefeated. he admits he made a mistake and wants to redeem himself. all fighters are the same. only way of doin that is being vocal about it and get a rematch.

he should probably ask sonnen for a few shit talkin tips tho :) Phone Post
11/20/12 1:11 AM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I originally had Browne in that fight. I do think the outcome would have been different had he not been jumping around like an idiot. He's a fast athletic heavy weight. But damn man, no on likes a sore looser... Phone Post
11/20/12 1:13 AM
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Browne should learn some humility, then he will be better.
11/20/12 1:19 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Wow. People really need to stop with the "is he still crying about this" stupidity.

A reporter ASKED HIM ABOUT IT. Does no one click on links and watch videos? Was he supposed to ignore the question, or lie about how he feels about it?

. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:24 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

Wow. People really need to stop with the "is he still crying about this" stupidity.

A reporter ASKED HIM ABOUT IT. Does no one click on links and watch videos? Was he supposed to ignore the question, or lie about how he feels about it?

a large percentage of UGers are some really stupid motherfuckers.

Dude I think Browne could wash BF but u gotta admit he fucked up and got caught doing a Dom Cruz impression. What the fuck was that BS?

The entire Ug seems to think since he threw a couple flashy kicks in the first 20 seconds they know exactly how the fight would play out. How the heck do you know the whole game plan or what was going to happen based on 20 seconds of basically nothing happening.

If you've ever watched Browne the biggest part of his game is movement and speed. I don't get what's wrong with what Browne is saying or why people act like he did something wrong in the fight to get injured. Not getting warmed up properly is a more likely cause of the injury than anything else. Why do mma fans have to hate everything? They seem to want such a definitive "this guy is better" winner that they refuse to accept an injury could cause anything.

Also what the heck is up with calling him bitter and saying he's bitching? Like it's so unusual for a fighter to want to rematch a guy that beat them. Of course he does, so does every fighter.
11/20/12 1:30 AM
RandyDarsh
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see him
Return and bounce like Dominick Cruz !
ROFL

He isn't taking his first loss too well. Phone Post
11/20/12 3:51 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't come out against a 300lb legit HW like Bigfoot and throw a bunch of stupid ass flashy kicks within the first 30 seconds. There was no setup and it felt like he thought he had the bout won and was guaranteed the knockout. Sort of like Melvin/Lauzon. Phone Post
11/20/12 4:00 AM
WatchinMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch - 

I'm a little confused about this one.

When did he bitch? It was pretty clear that he blew something out in the fight. Was it his fault for getting a little too crazy? Probably, but I don't remember when trying to be exciting drew the hate of the masses.

This is maybe the second time I can remember him commenting on the subject. On both occassions, he gave full credit to Bigfoot, while stating he was mad at his performance - that's what everyone is mad at, right? His performance? Well he's saying that he is too.

Is the UG getting to the point where a guy with 15 fights, 13 finishes (1 loss 1 KO against him) gets serious hate for being mad at his own performance and wanting revenge when asked about it? If it was twitter drama or the like, I'd get it, but it's not.

You fuckers need to check your disrespectful asses.

I know right. I honestly think half of these guys are those irrational fedor fans who want bigfoot to be the next big thing since he humilated fedor so thoroughly. browne has always seemed like a nice guy to me so I dont get this hate

11/20/12 4:15 AM
Virginio
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Stop making sense, unless you want to get voted down. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.