UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz appreciation thread! Diaz fan = VOTE UPS

11/21/12 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Cappa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Diaz. Wish I could see more about his training/diet. I hear about it, Joe Rogan talks about it sometimes - but really there's nothing much out there about it. Since he trains against the grain, totally different than 99% of fighters out there - I would love to see some in depth reporting about it.
11/21/12 3:01 PM
Twister Trent
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spencer Fisher -

He comes to fight!!

This thread is legit now. Phone Post
11/21/12 3:03 PM
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diaz!! 209!! legalize marijuana..!! its 2012!!! Phone Post
11/21/12 3:18 PM
knoc

209 WUT!!!

11/21/12 3:37 PM
choadler
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wan to see diaz back asap, and a fan for life, but no more of the fucking weed. Not worth it!

Starting to become a bigger nate fan because he's staying clean (or at least testing clean). Phone Post
11/21/12 3:40 PM
lauri

209 bitch ass ZUFFA remove my nick diaz Highlight fo copyrights FUCK ZUFFA AND DAT White bozo fuck 209 wha Wha Dont be scared homie

- 2013 -

Nick Diaz UFC Welterweight Champion
Nate Diaz UFC Lightweight Champion

Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu 4 l I f E
11/21/12 3:49 PM
Lil P

War Diaz!!! Cant wait to see him and Nate both sporting their belts in the near future.
11/21/12 3:52 PM
Nick0tramp0diaz

Twister Trent - The best Diaz would have put Georges to work last night. No doubt about it. Phone Post
Is this a joke ha ha ha oh my god get over it he will never ever win ufc title not a chance!!! Phone Post
11/21/12 4:24 PM
Dazednconfused
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick0tramp0diaz -
Twister Trent - The best Diaz would have put Georges to work last night. No doubt about it. Phone Post
Is this a joke ha ha ha oh my god get over it he will never ever win ufc title not a chance!!! Phone Post
Why are even in this thread? Phone Post
11/21/12 4:28 PM
Twister Trent
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick0tramp0diaz -
I didn't claim he'd win, but it wouldn't have been an easy fight for Georges. Phone Post
11/21/12 5:02 PM
Nick0tramp0diaz

Twister Trent -
Nick0tramp0diaz -
I didn't claim he'd win, but it wouldn't have been an easy fight for Georges. Phone Post
I just don't appreciate his ability don't think he is even top 5, put him against Hendricks next and see how he does!!

I just think people comment about his boxing and how good it is, I was a professional boxer during my late teens early twenties, I don't claim
To be good but even as a light-heavyweight my punches were twice the speed of Diaz punches, not to mention his total lack of power, I just don't think he would have given GSP and sort of match at all and I hope 1 day we get to see the fight we all want!!!

Regards

Andy Phone Post
11/21/12 5:34 PM
Nick0tramp0diaz

Zerg - Nick Diaz mother fuckers! Get these point fighting pussies out of here! UFC eat a dick!
It's called skill you gaylord Phone Post
11/21/12 5:34 PM
Mclay won my SN
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard not to like the Diaz bros IMO. Phone Post
11/21/12 7:45 PM
gooddoc

hey big diaz fan here 209 what, but didn't get any vote ups just sayin.

bunch of haters voted me down.
11/21/12 8:49 PM
SickEyeDiaz
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not the next Bruce Lee, he's the first Nick Diaz. Phone Post
11/21/12 9:26 PM
Dazednconfused
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick0tramp0diaz -
Twister Trent -
Nick0tramp0diaz -
I just don't appreciate his ability don't think he is even top 5, put him against Hendricks next and see how he does!!

I just think people comment about his boxing and how good it is, I was a professional boxer during my late teens early twenties, I don't claim
To be good but even as a light-heavyweight my punches were twice the speed of Diaz punches, not to mention his total lack of power, I just don't think he would have given GSP and sort of match at all and I hope 1 day we get to see the fight we all want!!!

Regards

Andy Phone Post
Lol everybody listen to the pro boxer trying to discredit the striking of a guy that has outstruck everyone he's fought. Not to mention an actual real pro boxer in Noons.

And Lol at put him against Hendricks. You must be a true bandwagon jumper. Hendricks has very sloppy striking. All he has is big power in his left hand. Diaz would pick him apart all night Phone Post
11/21/12 10:56 PM
SickEyeDiaz
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOOT WOOT! Nick Diaz = best fighter in the WERLD!
11/21/12 11:35 PM
DiazWasRobbed

Diaz would fucking kill GSP in GI OR no-GI Jiu Jitsu competition. His ground game is legit. Nick is no Carlos Condit, expect to see GSP getting swept or gogoplated.
11/22/12 12:10 AM
SickEyeDiaz

Nick Diaz is the second coming of Christ.

Rosemary's baby Phone Post
11/22/12 12:53 PM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

AND I'M BACK!
11/22/12 1:32 PM
BlueNamer
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - I love Nick Diaz and will watch every one of his fights. I still can't stick with you crazy delusional fucks.

this.

but i do love the diaz boys.

11/22/12 2:03 PM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most exciting fighter in the UFC.
11/22/12 2:20 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, awesome fighter. Cool to watch someone who genuinely has no interest in money and fame. He's in it for the love of the battle. That's why he has such a strong fan base IMHO. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:22 PM
Crooklyn
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

WAR 209!

11/22/12 2:49 PM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the fuck are my vote ups? I've been voting all you up (one a day), but you guys aren't repaying the favor.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.