UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who has the chin @ WW to take Hendrick's power?

11/20/12 11:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koscheck just went three rounds with him, and was never in danger of being finished once. Hendricks seems to be most when dangerous when he catches his opponents cold in the opening minutes of his fights.
11/20/12 3:52 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FieryErmine - Maybe Josh Koscheck, Mike Pierce and Rick Story could, but maybe I've no evidence to support that claim.

The question was who could take a flush straight left, not who hasn't been hit with it.
Although Kos did eat one or two, I don't think they came from the same angle or with the same power as the shots Fitch and Kampmann took.
11/21/12 12:29 PM
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 - 
FieryErmine - Maybe Josh Koscheck, Mike Pierce and Rick Story could, but maybe I've no evidence to support that claim.

The question was who could take a flush straight left, not who hasn't been hit with it.
Although Kos did eat one or two, I don't think they came from the same angle or with the same power as the shots Fitch and Kampmann took.

Watch the fight again. Kos took more than one or two shots, the difference being that he wasn't caught cold. Also, it's fairly safe to say that Kos has a better chin than Martin Kampmann, who's been hurt early in most of his recent fights. These are all factors to take into consideration, but there's no denying that Hendricks can knock out most fighters if he is allowed to land one flush shot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.