UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Superfight only about the $$$

11/19/12 10:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zachlibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The GSP vs Silva fight would obviously be awesome, but superfights are used when the two people dont have anyone left in their divisions. Silva may have possibly cleaned out his division other than a potential rematch with Vitor. Although this may be true, GSP still has hendricks, diaz, and maybe even ellenberger in time. I dont think this fight is appropriate to make right now unless GSP at least beats Diaz and Hendricks who pose huge threats to his belt Phone Post
11/19/12 11:03 PM
thebigsexybeast
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean.... "Shit loads of money" is all ive heard or read come out of Dana's mouth when talking Silva Vs. Jones and Silva Vs. GSP. GSP isnt hinting retirement like Silva is and could always come back and finish off the division...The Beast Has Spoken.........! Phone Post
11/19/12 11:06 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Silva doesn't want to fight til late 2013, GSP doesn't want to move up anyway.
I say make a couple more fights at WW maybe.
At least GSP vs Diaz
or Diaz vs Hendricks
11/19/12 11:12 PM
Ludelow

Zachlibs -  The GSP vs Silva fight would obviously be awesome, but superfights are used when the two people dont have anyone left in their divisions. Silva may have possibly cleaned out his division other than a potential rematch with Vitor. Although this may be true, GSP still has hendricks, diaz, and maybe even ellenberger in time. I dont think this fight is appropriate to make right now unless GSP at least beats Diaz and Hendricks who pose huge threats to his belt Phone Post

its only exists in the mind of Dana, the fighters are vague about it, not kicking the UFC balls.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.