UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Roy, Bynum, and that crazy guy on the Rockets

11/20/12 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
quick
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously feel bad for all three of them. Roy tries to make a comeback and he is already having to get surgery. Damn.

Bynum fucks up his knee bowling? That is as bad as when the one center from Portland, who was recovering from knee surgery, fell in the shower and jacked up his other knee.

And we already talked about the guy on the Rockets, but I still am having trouble grasping how bad that guy is self destructing. If your mental health is that bad then it is well past time to get on some serious meds.

Am I missing any other hard luck stories this year?
11/20/12 9:08 PM
PTM2020
1155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandon Rush might be out for the season too.

but B.Roy is as bad as it gets.  His career just may be over me thinks.

11/20/12 10:30 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AS far as hard luck stories, the Utah Jazz probably have the best scoring front court in the league with 3 legit options. But they have Mo Williams, Randy Foye and Gordon Hayward trying to get them the ball.

11/24/12 8:17 PM
quick
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bynum is now out indefinitely! LA's luck never ceases to amaze me.
12/1/12 3:06 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Al5yohQNciI/TrJiD99CC9I/AAAAAAAAALM/-wbxpq4zWUk/s1600/familyguygood20good.gif
4/24/13 4:01 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sad thing is in the clause for LALakers is they still paying Bynum cuz he hasnt so much as dribbled the ball for the 76ers
4/29/13 6:05 PM
quick

^^^ Didn't know about that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.