UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Woman flips off those buried at Arlington Nat'l

11/20/12 1:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MovieGuy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-Lindsey-Stone/303141669801170?ref=ts&fref=ts    This woman thought it was hilarious to flip off those buried at Arlington National Cemetary.  I'm not laughing, and neither are thousands of vets who fought, bled, and died for this country. Let's get this cunt.    Here is her fb page: 

http://www.facebook.com/lindsey.stone.3511

Let's send her an OG message she won't soon forget. 

11/20/12 1:23 AM
Fighting
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540106_303141773134493_1466226320_n.jpg

I interpret the pic as her saying, "No I won't be silent. and Up yours respect. lol"

I think she was just joking, albeit very tasteless. I'll just leave her alone and worry about myself for now.
11/20/12 1:23 AM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw this on FB and I was pretty disgusted.
11/20/12 1:25 AM
Res ispa loquitur
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so outraged I just had to like the fire Linsey Stone page. That will teach her!
11/20/12 1:26 AM
Mihow
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well she's dumb but I certainly am not wasting a second talking to her

just fyi, talking in any negatively way towards a vet is seen by a lot as being akin to beating newborns with sticks

so yes shes a cunt ... buy maybe ease off just a bit on the throttle when someone doesn't respect soldiers
11/20/12 1:30 AM
Slowshot
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people in Arlington are dead, they don't care (and I come from a military family).
11/20/12 1:35 AM
turducken

ive about had it with the white knight bullshit on the internets. she is a dumb bitch who failed miserably in her attempt to be cool/funny, but she didnt hurt anyone or break any laws. yet now legions of white knighting cocksuckers are going to incessantly harass and torment her and everyone near her, while at the same time posting dead baby jokes and doing other foul shit themselves behind the comfortable veil of online anonymity. im all for taking action against people who actually DO something bad, but come on, a dumb whore taking a picture??
11/20/12 1:43 AM
MovieGuy

^^^HEY LOSER, this is why our culture is in such a downward spiral because self important fucks like you will let a disrespectful twat like this get away with disrespecting our dead soldiers. You people wonder why your country is headed downhill both culturally and otherwise, look at your self serving responses. You can't be bothered. You want to play call of duty. You want to sit at your computer desk and smell your own farts. I mean, you guys on this board really are pathetic.  People's fathers and brothers and husbands limbs were blown off, guys were tortured and held captive for years in Nam and this little cunt can just disrespect them and you are indifferent? I have to think that you guys are just trolling the thread, because if you aren't this country is in serious trouble when grown men will let this disrespect go. Anyway, i'm done with this thread. You people are a fucking disgrace. 

11/20/12 1:44 AM
jcblass

Tasteless! Unreal the discretion some people have.
11/20/12 1:50 AM
turducken

STOP THE PRESSES EVERYONE, SHE FLIPPED OFF A SIGN IN A CEMETERY!!! i can be bothered to do something when there is actual a need for a response, but this is just pathetic grasping at straws...the kind of nothing bullshit that fox news would love to make into a month long story. you are acting like she shoved a crippled veteran down a flight of stairs. why dont you go find a worthy cause to white knight for.
11/20/12 1:56 AM
Res ispa loquitur
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, If you feel the need to harass her at home, that's on you. If you want to rally for her to lose your job, that is on you.

Don't twist that into, everyone that disagrees with the action you desire is disrespectful to the vets of our country.

Grown men know when to walk away from bullshit. This is bullshit.
11/20/12 2:00 AM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not worth the time of day. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:01 AM
DoctorVanNostran

She made a wrong decision. People are legitimately pissed off and she deserves to be harassed. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:01 AM
Bryce14
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post the pic and her info on /b on 4chan and justice shall be served believe me. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:11 AM
White347LX

She thought she was being funny and it would have just been another stupid pic almost anywhere except there.

Silence and respect? I'll take a pic of me yelling and flipping the bird! It will be *so* ironic! lol
11/20/12 9:53 AM
NHBDaddy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^This
11/20/12 9:58 AM
Yo Dont Taze Me

MovieGuy -

^^^HEY LOSER, this is why our culture is in such a downward spiral because self important fucks like you will let a disrespectful twat like this get away with disrespecting our dead soldiers. You people wonder why your country is headed downhill both culturally and otherwise, look at your self serving responses. You can't be bothered. You want to play call of duty. You want to sit at your computer desk and smell your own farts. I mean, you guys on this board really are pathetic.  People's fathers and brothers and husbands limbs were blown off, guys were tortured and held captive for years in Nam and this little cunt can just disrespect them and you are indifferent? I have to think that you guys are just trolling the thread, because if you aren't this country is in serious trouble when grown men will let this disrespect go. Anyway, i'm done with this thread. You people are a fucking disgrace. 

Getting to my computer so I can vtfd. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and your trying to bully people over the interwebs into being as mad as you are.
Not to mention harassing some lady who held up a certain finger in a certain direction... Phone Post
11/20/12 10:01 AM
dcruise

turducken - ive about had it with the white knight bullshit on the internets. she is a dumb bitch who failed miserably in her attempt to be cool/funny, but she didnt hurt anyone or break any laws. yet now legions of white knighting cocksuckers are going to incessantly harass and torment her and everyone near her, while at the same time posting dead baby jokes and doing other foul shit themselves behind the comfortable veil of online anonymity. im all for taking action against people who actually DO something bad, but come on, a dumb whore taking a picture??
White knighting would be if the OG started defending her.... Phone Post
11/20/12 10:02 AM
OSUkinkledmyBEAVERhole

Who cares.

Also the only thing this campaign is doing is publicizing the photo, causing other vets to get offended. If you simply ignored the photo, nobody would've gotten offended because they'd have never seen the photo, especially dead people since they are dead. Stop being so butthurt about nothing.
11/20/12 10:04 AM
Judo Scott
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care. Obviously she's a rude disrespectful person but so what grow up there are lots of those and many that are worse.
11/20/12 10:06 AM
Tidbits

As a veteran of Desert Shield/Storm I think I speak for quite a few former service members when I say.....SO fucking what. Woman is entitled to her opinion and or the right to be stupid.
11/20/12 10:11 AM
Pustak
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur - OP, If you feel the need to harass her at home, that's on you. If you want to rally for her to lose your job, that is on you.

Don't twist that into, everyone that disagrees with the action you desire is disrespectful to the vets of our country.

Grown men know when to walk away from bullshit. This is bullshit.

Voted up.
11/20/12 10:14 AM
BarkLikeADog

"You people wonder why your country is headed downhill both culturally and otherwise"

I got your back on this Facebook thing just as soon as you clean up all of WSHH first.
11/20/12 10:15 AM
killacox

saying you have to respect something/anything is really unamerican
11/20/12 10:23 AM
Crypes
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems obvious to me she is just being stupid and joking around with the sign.

No reason to go ape shit over a bad joke.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.