UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's up guys

11/20/12 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Swick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soup Nazi -

Well that's odd placement but cute nonetheless... Phone Post
11/20/12 1:40 AM
Mike Swick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorSuckedBonesToes -

I think I speak for all of us when I say, you're one of the guys we always want to see more of in the ring/cage, and hope everythings goin well for you.

Thanks to all you guys and I appreciate it! I am going to fight as often as I can. Phone Post
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to the fight in a few weeks. Ill be there representing the UG! Good luck!! Phone Post
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to get it out of the way, what do you weigh on fight night?

11/20/12 1:41 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see you KO the immortal :)

It was sweet seeing you come back after that long layoff and get the KO against demarquis johnson ... Phone Post
11/20/12 1:43 AM
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - Can't wait to see you KO the immortal :)

It was sweet seeing you come back after that long layoff and get the KO against demarquis johnson ... Phone Post
I hadn't shrieked in joy over a fight finish in awhile..that was awesome!! Phone Post
11/20/12 1:43 AM
orcus

"Can't wait to see you KO the immortal :)"

This is an awesome matchup, but I still hate the fight, I am a big fan of both guys. 

11/20/12 1:44 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

pennviachoke -  Looking forward to the fight in a few weeks. Ill be there representing the UG! Good luck!! Phone Post

Me as well !

11/20/12 1:46 AM
needalife
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey mike, before you leave how does it feel to be knocking fools out? Phone Post
11/20/12 1:48 AM
Mike Swick

orcus -

Probably 180 for this one. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:49 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

This is an awesome matchup, but I still hate the fight, I am a big fan of both guys. 

This, so very this.
11/20/12 1:49 AM
Mike Swick

fapout -
Mike Swick -  ;) Phone Post

not much, just fapping

you should come over to the og for awhile and fap along with us.
I am a n00b! Phone Post
11/20/12 1:50 AM
pennviachoke

orcus -

Yep...two great fighters with loyal fans...makes it hard to pick a winner but one thing is for sure, this will be a fotn candidate. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:50 AM
Mike Swick

pennviachoke -
Tat2tillidie - Can't wait to see you KO the immortal :)

I hadn't shrieked in joy over a fight finish in awhile..that was awesome!! Phone Post
Awesome! Haha Phone Post
11/20/12 1:53 AM
Mike Swick

orcus -

Yes I am a fan of his too. I have to root against him this time! Haha ;) Phone Post
11/20/12 1:55 AM
orcus

Mike Swick - 
orcus -

Thanks. Shockingly low for a 170 fighter! That's like Ben Henderson walking weight or TIbau fighting weight.

11/20/12 2:00 AM
Radio Raheem
1324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Mike. You're a great fighter to watch. Matt's my boy but I hope you both do well and put on a great fight. Been looking forward to this one awhile. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:06 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick vs Matt Brown has FOTN written all over it.

Was so happy to see you win your last fight Mike, always been a big fan.

Good luck on the 8th! Phone Post
11/20/12 2:13 AM
Mike Swick

orcus -
Mike Swick - 
orcus -

Thanks. Shockingly low for a 170 fighter! That's like Ben Henderson walking weight or TIbau fighting weight.

Yea I am not that big anymore. I do way more cardio now than ever before and try and stay in shape full time. I was only 190 when I fought 185. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:15 AM
Mike Swick

Thx Radio and Fraser! ;) Phone Post
11/20/12 2:16 AM
Mike Swick

Hey what does the green and red arrows with numbers mean by our names? Phone Post
11/20/12 2:17 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick -  Hey what does the green and red arrows with numbers mean by our names? Phone Post

Vote ups and vote down counts. Every vote up/down gets counted for an overall score.

11/20/12 2:20 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick - Hey what does the green and red arrows with numbers mean by our names? Phone Post
Amount of vote ups or downs you have received from other forum members.

War Swick Phone Post
11/20/12 2:23 AM
ShaqNoob
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Phone Post
11/20/12 2:24 AM
MagSlim

Mike Swick -  Ok good, I am testing out this MMA.tv phone app. Been a while since I came by... ;) Phone Post

Can you please tell Tito about the app next time you run into him?

Thanks in advance.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.