UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's up guys

11/20/12 2:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge fan here. Good luck on your fight comin up bro can't wait Phone Post
11/20/12 2:30 AM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you think of Hendricks?
11/20/12 2:31 AM
orcus

Who would you rather fight, Condit or Diaz?

11/20/12 2:32 AM
gin and juice
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick is awesome. Looking forward to next fight! Phone Post
11/20/12 2:33 AM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any plans to revisit "real quick with mike swick?" That was a pretty cool segment.
11/20/12 2:39 AM
Mike Swick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 - What do you think of Hendricks?
He is looking great! Powerful puncher! Seems really cool and humble as well. Phone Post
11/20/12 2:40 AM
Mike Swick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride - Any plans to revisit "real quick with mike swick?" That was a pretty cool segment.
We have talked about it recently. Maybe an upgraded version in the future. For now, I am focusing on this fight! ;) Phone Post
11/20/12 2:44 AM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you gonna be doin an after party in Seattle let the UG know thanks mike Phone Post
11/20/12 3:08 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike, you're the man. Was in LA for your last fight, and nothing made me happier than seeing you come back in such a big way. You're a savage! And an inspiration. Phone Post
11/20/12 3:18 AM
Bucephalus

Hey Swick! Big fan here! You're a huge inspiration. Keep kicking ass and thanks for posting.
11/20/12 3:37 AM
Mike Swick

Strugglezworth -  Are you gonna be doin an after party in Seattle let the UG know thanks mike Phone Post

Yes, and I will post the info on my twitter when its all set. @OfficialSwick
11/20/12 3:39 AM
Mike Swick

UGCTT_chuckles1 -  Mike, you're the man. Was in LA for your last fight, and nothing made me happier than seeing you come back in such a big way. You're a savage! And an inspiration. Phone Post

Thanks man, I appreciate you saying that! ;)
11/20/12 3:39 AM
Roy Batty
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been a fan since you showed mad heart against Bonnar, a BIG LHW, on TUF. The way you kicked a health condition's @$$ was pretty inspiring too!
11/20/12 3:44 AM
Mike Swick

UGCTT_painbringer - 

hey swick what is the story with roger huerta?

why u guys part ways? and what happen to "the cartel"?

Yes we are no longer doing business together. We just had different business methods/ideas. Building a gym in Thailand has been a passion of mine for a long time and I have worked long and hard on this project. I am still pushing forward and hopefully will be able to make more progress soon. My new project is not Cartel. New venture completely.
11/20/12 3:48 AM
Mike Swick

Roy Batty - Been a fan since you showed mad heart against Bonnar, a BIG LHW, on TUF. The way you kicked a health condition's @$$ was pretty inspiring too!

Thanks bro, its a constant battle but going really well. Due to the illness, I have changed my diet completely and am eating healthier than ever before. The side effect of that is energy and shape like I have never experienced. Fortunately, there is a good side to this whole experience. I know its super cliché for a fighter to say, but I truly feel in the best shape of my life right now. I plan to set a very fast pace on December 8th. ;)
11/20/12 3:52 AM
JediJitsu
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick -
Roy Batty - Been a fan since you showed mad heart against Bonnar, a BIG LHW, on TUF. The way you kicked a health condition's @$$ was pretty inspiring too!

Thanks bro, its a constant battle but going really well. Due to the illness, I have changed my diet completely and am eating healthier than ever before. The side effect of that is energy and shape like I have never experienced. Fortunately, there is a good side to this whole experience. I know its super cliché for a fighter to say, but I truly feel in the best shape of my life right now. I plan to set a very fast pace on December 8th. ;)
Awesome.

War Swick! Phone Post
11/20/12 3:52 AM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck in your next fight!
11/20/12 3:54 AM
Mike Swick

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - when you ground and pound the heavy bag do you put a bullseye on the bag?

that punch was so awesomely well placed

Haha no but our ground bag has a small head on it. I am not sure about all the other fighters but I think I hit mitts/bag more than most. I put a huge emphasis and throw a crazy amount of punches during a fight camp. I guess it helps line things up when it counts. Just glad it did that night! Would of been pretty embarrassing to throw my whole body into a punch that landed on the canvas!
11/20/12 3:57 AM
soliak
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Swick for coming on the UG and answering heaps of posts. Just becareful, it can be addictive when you have access to it on your phone.

11/20/12 4:00 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you still cool with Koscheck and have you been up to his gym to trane? Phone Post
11/20/12 4:04 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Mike Swick - 
Strugglezworth -  Are you gonna be doin an after party in Seattle let the UG know thanks mike Phone Post

Yes, and I will post the info on my twitter when its all set. @OfficialSwick

Looking forward to that !

11/20/12 4:11 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did you think of Fitch and Erick Silva? Phone Post
11/20/12 4:13 AM
Mike Swick

soliak - 

War Swick for coming on the UG and answering heaps of posts. Just becareful, it can be addictive when you have access to it on your phone.

haha yea I gotta get on here more!
11/20/12 4:16 AM
WatchinMMA

mike your gnp has gone downhill from this greatness imho

11/20/12 4:18 AM
Mike Swick

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  What did you think of Fitch and Erick Silva? Phone Post

That fight was beautiful. It was what I expected. Fitch is super controlling and hard for anyone to deal with when he puts his big grizzly BJJ black belt hands on you. ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.