UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's up guys

11/20/12 7:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ramon Maroni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

^Change your address, phone number, and user name, Mike. You know what, just start running now...

I'm just collecting some research and verifying some facts, brah'.

You Know STFU. its a-holes like u that fighters like Swick dont come around
11/20/12 8:41 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick - 
Michai -  Love your fights man! Look forward to seeing you next month. What Did you need to work on most going into this fight, if anything? Good luck mate! Phone Post

I think I always need to work on everything. Its weird, you would think after 25 years of training in Martial Arts, that I would be an "expert". I feel very far from that. Weird how that works. The sport is ever so evolving that I learn new stuff constantly. For this fight I really put the most significant emphasis on my conditioning. Lots of rolling too. My knee and elbow are healed now so I can do a lot more on the ground for this one.

Sweet, so you're saying put money on the swick-o-tine!

Holy shit, just went to check your wiki and noticed we have the same birthday.  I've never had the same birthday as anyone I gave a fuck about so I'm officially a Swick fan for life...which was probably going to happen anway, but now more so!

Can't wait to see you battle Brown.  You're always dangerous and you always bring it.  In case this thread hasn't been glaringly obvious, we fucking appreciate it.

11/20/12 9:19 AM
pennviachoke
1114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -

YEEEEEES!!!!!! BOOOOM!! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:21 AM
pennviachoke
1114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO -
Mike Swick - 
MichelleLopezCO - 
soliak - 

Give it up bitch, no one cares about you or your book. Don't scare Mike off with your crazy.

"No one cares about you or your book."

LOL, nobody, what are you -- the spokesperson for the entire world? Get real.

This is all kinda old news and I have already expressed what thoughts I wanted to share publicly. It really doesn't matter what happened and why we are no longer doing business together. I like to think positive and stay on track to achieve the goals I set in life. Negative energy is stressful and not healthy.

Yes...and you should know that I'm a very positive person, using negative energy strategically as a marketing tool to cater to a mostly dysfunctional audience, comprised of souls who love seeing two human beings try to kill each other... for purposes of hooking them into this book, which will be filled cover to cover with covert positivity aimed at healing the wounded, myself included. Feel free to contact me offline, I keep all my source material confidential and am simply aiming for a more well-rounded perspective of the man whom I spent two years admiring, due to me believing he was all positive energy...only to find out it was a mask. If you get what I'm saying.

No pressure though, I can be intimidating to talk to.

GTFO! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:26 AM
le

MichelleLopezCO -
Mike Swick - 
MichelleLopezCO - 
soliak - 

Give it up bitch, no one cares about you or your book. Don't scare Mike off with your crazy.

"No one cares about you or your book."

LOL, nobody, what are you -- the spokesperson for the entire world? Get real.

This is all kinda old news and I have already expressed what thoughts I wanted to share publicly. It really doesn't matter what happened and why we are no longer doing business together. I like to think positive and stay on track to achieve the goals I set in life. Negative energy is stressful and not healthy.

Yes...and you should know that I'm a very positive person, using negative energy strategically as a marketing tool to cater to a mostly dysfunctional audience, comprised of souls who love seeing two human beings try to kill each other... for purposes of hooking them into this book, which will be filled cover to cover with covert positivity aimed at healing the wounded, myself included. Feel free to contact me offline, I keep all my source material confidential and am simply aiming for a more well-rounded perspective of the man whom I spent two years admiring, due to me believing he was all positive energy...only to find out it was a mask. If you get what I'm saying.

No pressure though, I can be intimidating to talk to.

I'll call your bitch ass. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:30 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MichelleLopezCO -
Mike Swick - 
UGCTT_painbringer - 

hey swick what is the story with roger huerta?

why u guys part ways? and what happen to "the cartel"?

Yes we are no longer doing business together. We just had different business methods/ideas. Building a gym in Thailand has been a passion of mine for a long time and I have worked long and hard on this project. I am still pushing forward and hopefully will be able to make more progress soon. My new project is not Cartel. New venture completely.

"Different business methods/ideas"?

You called Huerta a snake in an interview recently. Seems like it's personal.

My heart sank when I saw this post lol

Leave him alone...he's trying to move on and doesn't want to talk about old shit anymore. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:38 AM
XcessiveZ

War Swick! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:38 AM
bruised
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

Hey Swick, good to see you back on the UG.  Thanks for keeping it classy in and outside of the cage.

Same for the UGers, thanks for keeping this thread classy so I don't have to be an asshole mod.

Speaking of asshole mod, it's fair for Swick to know that Michelle Lopez is a psycho stalker so this is the one fair warning I'm going to drop.  If I find out you are stalking or harrasing Swick I'll deep freeze your ass and have you banned.

Otherwise, carry one.

Swick, feel free to drop me a message if you have any problems on this forum and I'll deal with it.

Go-go Gadget Mod!!! Will VTFU for the 'Man'. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:50 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soliak - 

What a fucking dumb cunt. Trying to dig up old news and create negative energy just to stay relevant.  And no one thinks you're "intimidating to talk to".  You just need to leave people alone and do something constructive with your life. 

And yes, NO ONE gives a fuck about your book. Go ask Dr. Phil. 

11/20/12 9:52 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Swick you're so cool Phone Post
11/20/12 9:57 AM
lozer81

WAR SWICK WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
11/20/12 10:04 AM
goocher
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cjlom21 - Swick, I am a hated man on these forums for my 99 percent correct Fight predictions that hurt these girls feelings and exposing the UFC and getting banned per week.

But I have the funniest iphone video when you knocked out D.Johnson.

It starts with me saying "Do it for full tilt poker swick", If i was a computer nerd like rest of these people. I would upload the video and you would highly appreciate it because im actually entertaining.

I think im gonna upload it to Youtube. Look up the link "Full Tilt Poker Mick Swick Knock Out"'

I recorded the Machida Knock out of death of Ryan Bader as well. But the Swick video came out the greatest.

Great UFC on Fox.

Btw, I love how no one responded to me on how every UNDERDOG fighter loses a split decision on the score cards. In my mind this is illegal. You put your hard earned money on a fight, and you cant get a payout unless your "underdog" fighter wins by Stoppage.

Its absolutely pathetic and i love how not 1 person said a reponse to it.

+250 Rodridgo Damn, +240 Alessio Sakara , +180 Tom Lawlor.

All decent sized underdogs, All robbed by judges.

This happens on 99 percent of UFC cards, I study the odds.

I see through your BUllshit UFC "we dont have anything to do with judges".

Now vote me down, Ban me for a few months again. Im more convinced the corruptness going down that im banned after expressing this stuff every time.

I SEE YOU UFC

This post was worse than all of the Michelle Lopez comments...
11/20/12 10:04 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6th page > Dec 8

11/20/12 10:15 AM
MattBFD
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge fan of Matt, but any way this goes, it's gonna be a hell of a fight! Phone Post
11/20/12 10:36 AM
Sprawl 68

Looking forward to your next fight!
11/20/12 10:44 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
Tat2tillidie - Can't wait to see you KO the immortal :)

It was sweet seeing you come back after that long layoff and get the KO against demarquis johnson ... Phone Post
I hadn't shrieked in joy over a fight finish in awhile..that was awesome!! Phone Post
Yea I was ecstatic ... Phone Post
11/20/12 11:08 AM
Im gonna Barboza you
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo Smooth'd out my Butthole 2.0 -
Mike Swick -  ;) Phone Post

what up swick?!

i was at staples to see your KO, great fight man

This. I went ape shit from the nose bleeders up top with that KO. Big fan here Phone Post
11/20/12 11:40 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

Hey Swick, good to see you back on the UG.  Thanks for keeping it classy in and outside of the cage.

Same for the UGers, thanks for keeping this thread classy so I don't have to be an asshole mod.

Speaking of asshole mod, it's fair for Swick to know that Michelle Lopez is a psycho stalker so this is the one fair warning I'm going to drop.  If I find out you are stalking or harrasing Swick I'll deep freeze your ass and have you banned.

Otherwise, carry one.

Swick, feel free to drop me a message if you have any problems on this forum and I'll deal with it.

Voted up when I get home. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:50 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Speaking of asshole mod, it's fair for Swick to know that Michelle Lopez is a psycho stalker so this is the one fair warning I'm going to drop. If I find out you are stalking or harrasing Swick I'll deep freeze your ass and have you banned."

Like a boss.

He just saved your career, Swick. Phone Post
11/20/12 4:36 PM
Mike Swick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA - 

Otherwise, carry one.

thx, no worries!
11/20/12 4:37 PM
Mike Swick

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
Mike Swick - 
Michai -  Love your fights man! Look forward to seeing you next month. What Did you need to work on most going into this fight, if anything? Good luck mate! Phone Post

I think I always need to work on everything. Its weird, you would think after 25 years of training in Martial Arts, that I would be an "expert". I feel very far from that. Weird how that works. The sport is ever so evolving that I learn new stuff constantly. For this fight I really put the most significant emphasis on my conditioning. Lots of rolling too. My knee and elbow are healed now so I can do a lot more on the ground for this one.

Sweet, so you're saying put money on the swick-o-tine!

Holy shit, just went to check your wiki and noticed we have the same birthday.  I've never had the same birthday as anyone I gave a fuck about so I'm officially a Swick fan for life...which was probably going to happen anway, but now more so!

Can't wait to see you battle Brown.  You're always dangerous and you always bring it.  In case this thread hasn't been glaringly obvious, we fucking appreciate it.

haha, thx! Its a good day!
11/20/12 4:46 PM
CLINT NJHC
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike I made a thread a while ago asking if you could give us some insight on your new diet to no avail unfortunately. Can you give me some info on how you eat these days, how a normal day for you goes, etc? Any info is appreciated.
Good luck against Brown!
11/21/12 1:52 AM
DreamerMMA
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mike, I'm not sure if this has been done to death yet but care to share any thoughts about your training with the US Marines Mountain Recon guys?

What was the most difficult thing you had to do with them?

Any of them you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley?

Did they push you to your limits with anything?  If so, what?

Anything they did better than you feel you could do?

Did you get to show them some good MMA moves?  How well did they pick it up and did they seem like they found your techniques useful?

What was your overall impression of the Marines after that stint?  Did your opinion change for better or worse?

Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions but I'm curious and being an army vet this really interests me.

Thanks again.

11/21/12 2:35 AM
Mike Swick

CLINT NJHC - Mike I made a thread a while ago asking if you could give us some insight on your new diet to no avail unfortunately. Can you give me some info on how you eat these days, how a normal day for you goes, etc? Any info is appreciated.
Good luck against Brown!

Hey Clint,

I eat Quinoa, Kale, Spinach, Chicken, Fish, Avocados and lots of coconut water. I pretty much mix avocado, wheatgerm and quinoa with everything I eat. Not sure if its a special mix or what but with my influx of consuming avocados and coconut water with almost every meal, I have felt amazing.
11/21/12 2:52 AM
Mike Swick

DreamerMMA - 

Hey Mike, I'm not sure if this has been done to death yet but care to share any thoughts about your training with the US Marines Mountain Recon guys?

Did they push you to your limits with anything?  If so, what?

Did you get to show them some good MMA moves?  How well did they pick it up and did they seem like they found your techniques useful?

What was your overall impression of the Marines after that stint?  Did your opinion change for better or worse?

Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions but I'm curious and being an army vet this really interests me.

Thanks again.

A. Sure no problem!

A. We did a 2 mile uphill mountain hike with a 60 or 80 pound backpack. Once we reached what we thought was the end, they had us carry a wounded Marine back down. He was fake but weighed well over 200 pounds and he had a backpack too. So the 4 of us had to hike back down with our backpacks and sharing this Marine and his backpack. The trail was super narrow and we almost fell off the mountain a couple times! Was real tough!

A. I stay out of dark alleys. ;)

Did they push you to your limits with anything? If so, what?

A. The hike listed above. We went in not expecting it to be an endurance challenge and that caught us all off guard. In 2 days we did 2 big hikes and climbed a huge cliff. Henderson was in real good shape at the time though and pushed hard. I think he stays in peak shape 24/7.

A. So many things! haha They are experts at what they do. There is a lot of dedication, hard work and sacrifice that goes into being a Marine. They handle it like bosses.

Did you get to show them some good MMA moves? How well did they pick it up and did they seem like they found your techniques useful?

A. I have done seminars for the troops all over the world but this particular excursion was them putting us through challenges. We didnt get to roll with them.

What was your overall impression of the Marines after that stint? Did your opinion change for better or worse?

A. I have and have always had much respect for the Marines and all of the troops serving our Country. As of late, I have been hanging out with more Marines. Right before this trip, I was in Afghanistan and Kyrgyzstan and got to train with and follow some Marines around. Good guys! ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.