UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> For all gym owners and really anyone who tranes:

11/20/12 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
McGruff The Crime Hog
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not seeing this available on Kindle on the amazon website. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:10 PM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you everyone. Makes me want to get to work on my next book right away.

This should be the kindle link. http://www.amazon.com/MMA-Myths-ebook/dp/B00A928AOW/ref=zg_bs_1239413011_6

Ebony, contact me directly, I am sure we can work something out. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:10 PM
choadler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McGruff The Crime Hog -  Not seeing this available on Kindle on the amazon website. Phone Post

I found for kindle under amazon search for "adam singer".

done with my new fire hd 8.9" (i.e. - might be a new/different search engine). Was via amazon though.

11/20/12 11:11 PM
TommyRSU
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/20/12 11:12 PM
choadler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QUESTION FOR ADAM SINGER!

Does he get anything from it being "rented to the kindle library"?

I'll buy it if he doesn't get cash from it being available through the library version on kindle. Want him to get the money when I read. Thanks if anyone can answer it.

11/20/12 11:34 PM
Ebony
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh no, not for me, although I will be buying the book for me though. I was just speaking of  gym owners directly. So if you want to buy the book in bulk contact Adam.

11/21/12 12:13 AM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We did not turn our backs on SBGi, we had just been part of organizations for so long that we wanted to do our own thing. Matt is still a dear friend and mentor. We hooked up with ATT for a couple reasons. First, Liborio is a great guy and second when we only had a few guys fighting I needed a place that they could go to work with other high level guys that was close to us I keep the gorilla to show respect to the person that was most influential to us. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:15 AM
Adam Singer

Thank you for being a fan or Rory and I. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:18 AM
Bench
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like I might have to check this out. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:32 AM
McGruff The Crime Hog
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler -
McGruff The Crime Hog -  Not seeing this available on Kindle on the amazon website. Phone Post

I found for kindle under amazon search for "adam singer".

done with my new fire hd 8.9" (i.e. - might be a new/different search engine). Was via amazon though.

Thanks, looks like I can't buy it from my iPhone amazon app. I knew the Kindle app on my iPhone didn't allow me to buy books but was suprised the app won't either. Had to go to the website through my laptop to get it. Phone Post
11/21/12 3:07 AM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kumite4 - 
UGCTT_ATLien - 
KingofEngland -  MMAGUY only chirps up on here when he's trying to ruin someone's life or con money out of people. Phone Post

Go away newb, show some respect to a UG legend.

I support all things GA MMA!

I heard hes a fake BB

If that were true, I'm pretty sure MMAGuy would've had a schizophrenic breakdown and exposed himself to the UG in an embarrassing but hilarious way by now
11/21/12 3:08 AM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sober - 
Lux Fixxins -  What makes him an authority to make such a claim? Phone Post

Adam Singer, as mmaguy noted, is the co-owner/head coach of Hardcore Gym along with his brother Rory. Most of yall probably remember Rory from his stint in the UFC. In addition to Rory, Adam also trained Forest Griffin, former UFC champ (although Forest had moved to Vegas by that point). But Adam was his trainer when he actually made it into the UFC. Adam is also the only trainer Brian Bowles has ever had. And Brian won the WEC 135 lb belt when it was the real world championship. Adam has trained a host of other high level fighters. He is also a Roberto Traven black belt. So...yeah I'd call him an authority.

I haven't read this book, but I have trained under Adam in the past and he is an EXCELLENT instructor. I'd imagine that anything he puts out is excellent. For $5...that's a steal.

Oh...and he's also a fellow UG'r...so support him!

VU when I'm allowed again. I've heard of him, but that's a wonderful briefing and you've, whether intentional or not, done a great job promoting him for the UG!
11/21/12 4:22 AM
chaplinshouse
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sober - 
HaoleBoy - didnt Rory or Adam used to post on here?

I remember one of them

both post here

3/30/10 4:12 PM
Adam Singer 2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped posting because I derived no pleasure from it any longer.

Adam Singer

11/21/12 8:11 AM
Adam Singer

Go ahead and borrow it if you can. I am more interested in people reading it than the couple cents amazon gives me : ).

That quote is mine but I still post , mostly in the JKD forum or in support of people.

Thanks everyone
Adam Phone Post
11/21/12 9:59 AM
JeffMelvin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought the book online today.
Shit better be worth it. Phone Post
11/21/12 10:23 AM
Kneeblock
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt sounds like good stuff

11/21/12 10:24 AM
MattyECB

Adam Singer -  Go ahead and borrow it if you can. I am more interested in people reading it than the couple cents amazon gives me : ).

That quote is mine but I still post , mostly in the JKD forum or in support of people.

Thanks everyone
Adam Phone Post

Godamn my filthy mudname. Even if you don't post here anymore, I gotta give ya a VU out of principle as soon as I'm able.

You're giving yourself away as a true teacher
11/21/12 11:20 AM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW...No response to my posts, what's up with that?

Adam, Rory...Have you guys forgotten about me?

TAKU

11/21/12 11:25 AM
IamGerardo689
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/21/12 11:39 AM
Rory Singer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Liam,

Definitely haven't forgotten about you. Remember meeting you at one of the camps a long time ago. How goes it in the S&C world?
11/21/12 11:47 AM
SBJJSean
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ordered. Sounds like a great concept for a book and one I will probably enjoy reading.
11/21/12 1:33 PM
rwake

Five bucks? That's one beer when I go out (Los Angeles). I can do that. Odd book cover though.

Thanks for posting this! Phone Post
11/21/12 1:37 PM
jscorbett
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little known fact: Adam turned down the lead role in Gladiator!

Jk

Congrats on being published, Adam.

Everyone: the door to Adam and Rory's gym is always open for everyone. If you ever have a chance, go visit. Phone Post
11/21/12 1:44 PM
derwin
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both of the Singer brothers know there stuff when it comes to MMA so i bet this will be worth it!
11/21/12 2:05 PM
SWhittier

Looking forward to reading this. Adam is a great friend and one of the smartest coaches in the game.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.