UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> For all gym owners and really anyone who tranes:

11/21/12 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liam, of course I have not forgotten about my bald friends. I am going to be coming to you soon for some help getting back in shape with some injuries. Be careful what you ask for ; )
Adam Phone Post
11/22/12 4:52 AM
modern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warrior-One.Com Martial Arts Supply, Owner

ttt

11/22/12 10:57 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome seeing some really great people get so much support and good words here.

ttt for the Singers.

(Adam, and this point I'm pretty sure you owe me a trip over to the beach... I think an invite for new years just went out to all of you...)
11/22/12 9:15 PM
ShanTheMan
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds good bud
11/23/12 10:06 AM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I promise I have never raped, murdered or molested anyone.
11/23/12 8:26 PM
TSMontana

Placed order on Amazon yesterday.
11/24/12 9:45 AM
The Swinging Richard
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Singer - Go ahead and borrow it if you can. I am more interested in people reading it than the couple cents amazon gives me : ).
Voted Up for being Good Peoples :)
11/25/12 6:19 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/25/12 7:18 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trying to derail this thread, but what's up with Brian Bowles? He's one of my favorite fighters and I haven't heard any news about him in a long time.
11/26/12 1:23 PM
Adam Singer

Brian is working through some personal issues right now.
Adam Phone Post
11/28/12 4:29 AM
donkypunch55
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
11/28/12 4:57 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap

UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Lux Fixxins -
Sober -
Lux Fixxins -  What makes him an authority to make such a claim? Phone Post

Adam Singer, as mmaguy noted, is the co-owner/head coach of Hardcore Gym along with his brother Rory. Most of yall probably remember Rory from his stint in the UFC. In addition to Rory, Adam also trained Forest Griffin, former UFC champ (although Forest had moved to Vegas by that point). But Adam was his trainer when he actually made it into the UFC. Adam is also the only trainer Brian Bowles has ever had. And Brian won the WEC 135 lb belt when it was the real world championship. Adam has trained a host of other high level fighters. He is also a Roberto Traven black belt. So...yeah I'd call him an authority.

I haven't read this book, but I have trained under Adam in the past and he is an EXCELLENT instructor. I'd imagine that anything he puts out is excellent. For $5...that's a steal.

Oh...and he's also a fellow UG'r...so support him!
Thank you Phone Post
now this is how the UG should be.

dude asks a legit question, gets a legit answer, and appreciates the answer. no hate, no trolling...

I think I'm gonna cry. Phone Post
I liked that to Phone Post
11/30/12 6:02 AM
On the Mat
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT For Good Stuff!
11/30/12 8:58 AM
CJJScout
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Singer - I promise I have never raped, murdered or molested anyone.

LOL!
11/30/12 2:54 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Singer Brothers are a couple of my favorite true "Friends" in this sport...

TTT for Adam - He is a genius and the most underrated trainer in the country in my opinion.
11/30/12 8:01 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/1/12 6:36 PM
TSMontana

Edited: 12/01/12 8:18 PM
nm
12/3/12 3:29 PM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
Sober - 
Lux Fixxins -  What makes him an authority to make such a claim? Phone Post

Adam Singer, as mmaguy noted, is the co-owner/head coach of Hardcore Gym along with his brother Rory. Most of yall probably remember Rory from his stint in the UFC. In addition to Rory, Adam also trained Forest Griffin, former UFC champ (although Forest had moved to Vegas by that point). But Adam was his trainer when he actually made it into the UFC. Adam is also the only trainer Brian Bowles has ever had. And Brian won the WEC 135 lb belt when it was the real world championship. Adam has trained a host of other high level fighters. He is also a Roberto Traven black belt. So...yeah I'd call him an authority.

I haven't read this book, but I have trained under Adam in the past and he is an EXCELLENT instructor. I'd imagine that anything he puts out is excellent. For $5...that's a steal.

Oh...and he's also a fellow UG'r...so support him!

VU when I'm allowed again. I've heard of him, but that's a wonderful briefing and you've, whether intentional or not, done a great job promoting him for the UG!

ha...was wondering where the fuck those vote ups came from. preciate. very intentional promotion...as he is a wonderful teacher and I'm sure the book will be very educational. ttt for the singers and hardcore

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.