UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vote Downs are Cyber Bullying on UG

12/3/12 2:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^You're being voted down because everyone knows your NPD 

12/3/12 3:41 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Npd should still be here. Fuck the haters. Phone Post
I've always said he added character to the forum. You need people like him to keep balance. Just like when Quarry basically said Craig carton is a moron but if it were just 3 Nate Quarry's the show would be boring. Phone Post
12/3/12 4:39 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
6ULDV8 -

If we have a difference of opinion, why is that a vote down?

Protip:  It's not.

If someone's being an asshole or an ass kisser or a complete and total offensive dipshit, then vote them down.

If you think someone disagreeing with you is a valid reason to vote them down, then you're a fucktard.

Save the VTFDs for the trolls and assholes.  Don't vote down people that don't have the same favorite fighter as you.

If you do that, you're a pathetic faggot and I'd love to meet you in real life so I could punch you full in the face, hard.

So please, use your vote downs wisely, and thank you for not being bitter beta faggots that vote down shit that shouldn't be.

'Nick Diaz won the fight against Condit because even though CC maybe landed more strikes, he was backing up the whole time.  No way that ever wins a fight.'

That's OK.

'GSP is a frenchy faggot that hasn't really fought in years because he's afraid of losing.'

Not OK, VTFD

If you're still too stupid to understand and ask about these little possible loophole faggot situations that just might happen, you're gay and should jump off a bridge.

In conclusion, I should not get wasted, come home and post on the UG or OG or wherever it is I am right now.

That be all like, front page bad news.

VTFU, how the fuck did I miss this lol? Phone Post

In a perfect world down votes would work, but allowing the community to police itself is ludicrous. I could get temporally banned cause people don't agree with me? Stupid.
The inmates should not be allowed to run the asylum. That is what mods are for, if someone breaks the rule the mods should deal with it.
Better off to just have a simple repping system. Say something good, insightful, post awesome pics, etc and get repped by the community, no down votes etc. Should put a report button on the side instead of vote down, so if mods overlooked it, the people can let them know. If a repping each other thread pops up, just delete it and put the accused in time out.
12/5/12 1:55 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From 78-71 and I've been traveling for a week.

My stalker is persistent. Almost like the t-1000. Perhaps I should go loiter around a smelting plant just incase he locates me in real life. Phone Post
12/5/12 1:58 PM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 2:00 PM

I get voted down at least 3-4 times every time I make a post about Jones even if it's just something like what he weighed the day before the weigh ins of his last fight. If I'm in the red just for being a fan of a guy that most UGers hate, I really don't give a shit.

12/10/12 7:52 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bumping this to point out I'm consistently losing roughly 3 a day for the last week. This is also the least active I've been on the UG for a long, long time.. now all of a sudden my votes are dropping? Seems strange. Is there some sort of karma punishment for inactivity?

Also, my previous request to clarify a certain situation has not been addressed, even though I was told it would be. After I was told that admins would look into sketchy situations involving the karma system, I agreed to drop my campaign for votes to be made public. It appears I have been lied to, so I have no other choice than to TTT this thread and bring up this whole mess again.

It's not fun being lied to and ignored when all I've tried to do is offer solutions to fix a system many believe is broken.

12/10/12 8:02 PM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Bumping this to point out I'm consistently losing roughly 3 a day for the last week. This is also the least active I've been on the UG for a long, long time.. now all of a sudden my votes are dropping? Seems strange. Is there some sort of karma punishment for inactivity?

Also, my previous request to clarify a certain situation has not been addressed, even though I was told it would be. After I was told that admins would look into sketchy situations involving the karma system, I agreed to drop my campaign for votes to be made public. It appears I have been lied to, so I have no other choice than to TTT this thread and bring up this whole mess again.

It's not fun being lied to and ignored when all I've tried to do is offer solutions to fix a system many believe is broken.

PM me whatever the issue is and I'll try to get an answer for you.

12/10/12 8:03 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Ryann Von Doom -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Npd should still be here. Fuck the haters. Phone Post
I've always said he added character to the forum. You need people like him to keep balance. Just like when Quarry basically said Craig carton is a moron but if it were just 3 Nate Quarry's the show would be boring. Phone Post

This for sure. Passionate, yes. A bit annoying, at times. 100% should not be voted down for being passionately annoying :)

VD for bashing/trolling only.

Flatulate

12/10/12 8:05 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

All someone who doesn't like you has to do is search for a thread you started and use their one vote  per day (assuming MUD) to vote down the OP and you lose 3 a day.

I too was gone for 4 days straight and came back exactly 12 lower. That's a serious loser who has a chip on their shoulder, every damn day. Pathetic.

12/10/12 8:30 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 

All someone who doesn't like you has to do is search for a thread you started and use their one vote  per day (assuming MUD) to vote down the OP and you lose 3 a day.

I too was gone for 4 days straight and came back exactly 12 lower. That's a serious loser who has a chip on their shoulder, every damn day. Pathetic.

Yah. I truly do not care about the number, just that some loser can do it in anonimity. People like that shouldn't be "nourished", for the good of all humanity. Yes, I'm making the karma system on the UG a global issue. lol

12/10/12 8:39 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down a bunch today. Guess my Arturo Gatti in boxing HOF has its haterz

12/11/12 12:13 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Ok, Savage Napkin is on it, he has found you do indeed have a stalker that's voted you down for the last 6 days straight.

That's all the info I have for now, I'll update when I know more.

12/11/12 12:15 AM
DreamerMMA

Ok, so officially there is really no rule against it.  Members have one vote per member per day and can do whatever they wish with it for the most part.  There is no obligation about voting.

However, Sagiv will talk to the guy to see what's up.

Sorry if it's not the answer you wanted, it's the one I got.

12/11/12 12:18 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 12/11/12 12:19 AM

Dreamer, I never got an answer on this....and I asked before almost everybody.

12/11/12 12:24 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit Lupo that sn is amazing.. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:36 AM
KingOfFighters

All my vote downs are from gsp fans who vtfd any comment that doesnt praise gsp.

Can you get permabanned by vtfd's? Phone Post
12/11/12 12:39 AM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I demand to know who has voted me down for the last 3 months.! Names to be posted on public forum for all to see. I was at neg 11. Now look at me! This is anarchy. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:39 AM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - All my vote downs are from gsp fans who vtfd any comment that doesnt praise gsp.

Can you get permabanned by vtfd's? Phone Post
CRE is testing that theory. At over Neg 1000. You're safe. Phone Post
12/11/12 1:11 AM
Chris27

They really need to show who votes you up and down and for which posts.

12/11/12 1:51 AM
Neil McCauley

ive taken this positively and im going for most voted down mud. Who has the record right now? Im not going to change my posting to provoke neg votes, but will eventually hit that with my daily votes. i hope kirik dont reset me.
12/11/12 3:09 AM
DreamerMMA

ABE FROMAN:

I asked on the mod FB group page about it and never got an answer so I probably forgot about it, sorry Abe, I'm checking about it again.

I've been getting confusing answers on this.  It appears that vote down stalking may not really be against the rules as people can vote however they want.  Nobody is obligated to vote one way or another.  That's pretty much what I was told on it. 

I will say that this is a pretty hot button issue on the forums these days and I've been dealing with a lot of this one in particular.

Hopefully it's something we can remedy but I'm not really sure how.  

Look at the brightside, you have a fan who thinks about you everyday.  YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

12/11/12 6:55 AM
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies -  Holy shit Lupo that sn is amazing.. Phone Post

Sex Chicken is hilarious with that name choice. I blame Dan Mirgliotta for giving in to pressue and calling a DQ instead of Sakara KO

12/11/12 9:30 AM

I should have 2000 vote ups. I teach yous how to dress and how to make money betting, but instead I get treated like a culprit. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:49 AM
6ULDV8
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 

I used to vote Calo down but I stopped caring.  The people behind that account are more annoying than anything.

I've voted down Kizer's account every day for a few weeks.  He's over 100 below now.  It's hilarious.

Anyone else I've voted down has been vd'd by me purely for shits and giggles.

There are a couple of people I vote up every day.  They didn't ask me, they're just some people who were negative who I didn't think deserved to be. 

I seem to get voted down every day myself. 

Who gives a fuck though?  It's a number next to your name on an anonymous net forum.  Most of you don't even pay for this site (I do, blue is hidden).  Does this really impact your lives?

I think the fact that you're whining about it here is showing your "stalkers" (as if any of us are important enough to have them...) that what they're doing is working.

I went down 20, yes TWENTY, since Sunday.  I'm man enough to still say close this thread, is anyone else?

Want to vote me down?  Lmao.  Come fuckin get me, ya cunts.

Totally agreed, but for Lupo it's not the arrows.  He regularly gets frozen and can't post anymore.

That's a disgrazia.

12/11/12 5:15 PM
DreamerMMA

ABE FROMAN:  Did you get my PM?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.