11/20/12 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tubarao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt keep it going!

11/20/12 10:51 AM
suess
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

We also look at the system to see if it's being abused.

I just un-froze a guy who continues to get locked because people disagree with him.

Lies. I was just frozen recently for no reason. U say the system is in place to change behavior. But how can we change behavior if we have no clue why we were frozen. Phone Post

It wasn't for no reason.

Don't try to act like you aren't consistently an ass to other forum members.

first of all, being an "ass" isnt against the rules and therefore you shouldnt be voted down for that

second, i am not consistently an ass to other forum members...they are asses to me and i defend myself...go back and look at my posts..usually what happens is that I offer an unfiltered honest opinion about a fighter, which doesnt amount to bashing, and then his nuthuggers come out in full force to attack me..so i defend myself and end up trouncing them...i dont initiate any of this "ass" activity that you refer to

11/20/12 10:56 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at "Olive Garden Table For One"

11/20/12 11:47 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Riiiiight. I try to give an honest answer and get  called a 'liar'. That's not being an ass, is it.

Enjoy your vdowns. I assume that's what you are after.

11/20/12 11:48 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abe - send one to Savage Napkin (Sagiv Lapkin) . He'll look at it. Jason is pretty busy.

11/20/12 11:59 AM
ABE FROMAN

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Abe - send one to Savage Napkin (Sagiv Lapkin) . He'll look at it. Jason is pretty busy.

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

11/20/12 12:20 PM
ortman166

suess -
Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I just un-froze a guy who continues to get locked because people disagree with him.

Lies. I was just frozen recently for no reason. U say the system is in place to change behavior. But how can we change behavior if we have no clue why we were frozen. Phone Post

It wasn't for no reason.

first of all, being an "ass" isnt against the rules and therefore you shouldnt be voted down for that

second, i am not consistently an ass to other forum members...they are asses to me and i defend myself...go back and look at my posts..usually what happens is that I offer an unfiltered honest opinion about a fighter, which doesnt amount to bashing, and then his nuthuggers come out in full force to attack me..so i defend myself and end up trouncing them...i dont initiate any of this "ass" activity that you refer to

Voted up. Lol Phone Post
11/20/12 12:44 PM
le

suess -
Tom O'BentOverByFitch - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

It wasn't for no reason.

!! Phone Post
11/20/12 12:48 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

That gif is pretty sweeeeet lol

11/20/12 12:54 PM
Shroom
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

This is Bobby Lupo (I too was robbed in Montreal along with Lawlor and Sakara), just so you know that this thread is coming from a better and smarter poster than you and not just some catablasma jabroni.

Almost 100% of the time, I express the correct, yet sometimes unpopular, opinion. Most dummies like being wrong and not having their beliefs challenged, so they are inclined to vote someone like me down because they can't handle the truth.

In 2 weeks I went from +26 to -17. You people are disgraceful for this actions. This is nothing more than cyber bullying, and I am the victim.

Kirik should make all the bullies vote me up and restore my good name.

Maybe because you made a lot of excuses for your SN bet and wouldn't change your name because you thought that cheater Alessio didn't hit the back of the head.

No such thing as a correct opinion.
11/20/12 12:58 PM
BaraoKix

Before they implemented the voting system, there has never been so many grown men caring about having green arrows next to their name.

Maybe in the new year, some of yas will actually have more importance in life...
11/20/12 1:00 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Edited: 11/20/12 1:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Riiiiight. I try to give an honest answer and get  called a 'liar'. That's not being an ass, is it.

dont be such a sensitive woman...the "lies" part was a joke...

nice abuse of the rules son

11/20/12 1:01 PM
Loser Born Natural
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

11/20/12 1:01 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Votes should be public. WHO  votes which way carries more weight than how many votes there are. I guarantee there are guys "in the green" who mysteriously have most of their votes from 2012 accounts made in the last few months.

Public votes would also allow the community to identify people who are abusing the system. Anyone who is constantly voting someone down just for comments they don't like can have their account suspended, or at least just their voting privledges. Right now "vote trolling" is as bad as general trolling.. the less anonimity there is to voting, the less vote trolling there will be.

So.. please?

11/20/12 1:02 PM
jellyman
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anonymous vote downs are for bitches

I don't care what bitches think of me, in fact, I think it's cool when they vote me down

Vote me down to my face and say why, and I'll at least consider what you have to say

Vote me down without saying why or who, and I won't change a damn thing.

just so long as I don't get frozen
11/20/12 1:03 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom O'BentOverByFitch -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

It wasn't for no reason.

Truth. Though I do enjoy some of the content he posts, just not the jackass comments not so much. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:06 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

^ This is the reason why you get voted down bud. I hope you're joking when you said you don't know the reasons. Hahaa Phone Post
11/20/12 1:19 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to vote up orcus as a gesture of good will Phone Post
11/20/12 1:20 PM
2JupitersTooMany

And naturally the op for not only being a good man but for having the best bet loss name I've ever seen Phone Post
11/20/12 1:22 PM
shorebreaker420
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once was plus 4, now I don't give a fuck
Bc I see how Most of them earn the up votes, I refuse to suck cyber cock for a green arrow, also sub to vote down a few on here Phone Post
11/20/12 1:24 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

GeneraI - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

^ This is the reason why you get voted down bud. I hope you're joking when you said you don't know the reasons. Hahaa Phone Post

why dont u articulate to me what forum rules i broke by making a harmless joke? ididnt even call him a liar, i said "lies"..did that really warrant a vote down?

and then he called me an ass so I said hes a woman..thats fair play

11/20/12 1:25 PM
bhealthy

The solution is to meet the beta-males that VYTFD at the next UGGP and make them stop!
11/20/12 1:26 PM
caseharts
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't voted anyone down except Warzone 209 to my knowledge. But being an ass I thought deserved votedowns... If it was for stuff simply against the rules mods should warn/ freeze/ ban/. If you're being an ass or mods are unavailable I thought vote downs were supposed to be used. Most people here are pretty civilized so it's no big deal. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:50 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I'm hearing is waaaaaaaaaah Phone Post
11/20/12 1:52 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

victorpoprock -  Anytime you show support for a fighter who is the underdog or not the fighter the cool kids like, you get voted down. Its dumb but that's what the ug is now. Phone Post

I don't think i got voted down for supposting Hendricks at all and a lot of people on here we going for Kampmann so i wouldn't say that is true...diaz fans tend to do that though :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.