UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vote Downs are Cyber Bullying on UG

11/20/12 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll probably get votes down just for mentioning that. Oh well. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:33 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to the Bossman Kirik, and shit got sorted out. Unfrozen and fresh to death

11/20/12 9:38 PM
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
ABE FROMAN - 
DoomFarmer - Bobby Lupo has now been frozen due to votes down.

As I stated earlier, THIS IS ONE BULLSHIT!

Horrible injustices continue to occur related to the Sakara/Cote fight...this may well be the biggest MMA controversy ever.

This is not right.

Mods you must remedy this situation at once.

Exhibit #1 why there needs to be more control of this process. There was no reason to freeze Bobby.

Happened to me due to the GSP 185 plan thread. There are very few who truly deserve banning. this new system sucks. 

Puro Infamia, and nothing but. 

The UG is awesome because we have differences of opinion. ABE and RVD are quality posters, who are opinionated, but know what the fuck they're talking about. I'd like to think of myself in the same way. If this whole place just agreed, nobody would bother coming. The UKTT helped make Bisping-Hendo into an even bigger evnet than the huge event that it was. CRE is the ultimate Franklin/Sonnen hypeman, ABE has the Anderson-itis, RVD is probably Heath Herring himself, and I support Alessio Sakara with unwavering passion.

There should be more posters like us, instead of mezza fanooks trying to silence us with a vote down

11/20/12 9:52 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
ABE FROMAN - 
DoomFarmer - Bobby Lupo has now been frozen due to votes down.

As I stated earlier, THIS IS ONE BULLSHIT!

Horrible injustices continue to occur related to the Sakara/Cote fight...this may well be the biggest MMA controversy ever.

This is not right.

Mods you must remedy this situation at once.

Exhibit #1 why there needs to be more control of this process. There was no reason to freeze Bobby.

Happened to me due to the GSP 185 plan thread. There are very few who truly deserve banning. this new system sucks. 

You got frozen from that???? Wtf? Phone Post
11/20/12 9:57 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And "Cote you a scared, you make a hurt" was the best thread last week (aside from Lupo's Locks of course). Phone Post
11/20/12 10:13 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

If you want, we can take a vote (poll thread) about your sense of 'humor'. You don't think the 320 plus vote downs are an accident, do you ?

Not an accident. Just a lot of sandy vaginas on here. But not stuff I should get frozen over. U really think I should get frozen for saying lies as a joke. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:38 PM
WatchinMMA

CREamed_by_DongJ -

lmao the vote down system does not and will never work.

I don't expect a bunch of babyboomers to listen to any advice anyway.

The most proviledged generation that was basically the end of the world, the same people responsible for the IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN war as well as the Patriot Act are responsible for the karma system.

Those are the geniuses that gave us this karma system, which is just another intrustion on our first amendment rights.

-960 and you would think I have contributed nothing of value, yet I would argue that with the multimedia contributions and energy I bring to the forum over the years that it's impossible to come to that conclusion fairly.

The reality is that I don't shy from controversy and when speaking my opinions, which usually do not violate the TOS, I am consistently being voted down by hateful dolts.

This is some high school lunchtable childish drama causing havoc, the forum was MUCH BETTER without the karma system.

Sorry guys, but you failed again.

Babyboomer scum ruining the world one shitty step at a time, FAIL.

Hot fire! Explosion of truth. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:58 PM
BrCutter

DoomFarmer - 
BrCutter - And "Cote you a scared, you make a hurt" was the best thread last week (aside from Lupo's Locks of course). Phone Post
Given the way the entire situation played out, everyone has to consider that a classic thread.

I mean what a great story. Phone Post

lol, exactly!  Classic. 

11/20/12 10:59 PM
BrCutter

Anybody with half a brain knows RVD is really Fedor. 

11/20/12 11:08 PM
Vitor29

Olive Garden Table For One -

This is Bobby Lupo (I too was robbed in Montreal along with Lawlor and Sakara), just so you know that this thread is coming from a better and smarter poster than you and not just some catablasma jabroni.

Almost 100% of the time, I express the correct, yet sometimes unpopular, opinion. Most dummies like being wrong and not having their beliefs challenged, so they are inclined to vote someone like me down because they can't handle the truth.

In 2 weeks I went from +26 to -17. You people are disgraceful for this actions. This is nothing more than cyber bullying, and I am the victim.

Kirik should make all the bullies vote me up and restore my good name.

100% correct. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:43 PM
ABE FROMAN
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You caught me, I'm Ed Soares.

11/20/12 11:49 PM
ABE FROMAN
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 11:50 PM

VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL 

Yet another example of why the system is shitty.

11/21/12 12:12 AM
BrCutter

Ryann Von Doom -
BrCutter - 

Anybody with half a brain knows RVD is really Fedor. 

lol. I thought IGOR was for a while.. I still do sometimes.........

Lol Phone Post
11/21/12 12:18 AM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a sad time for humanity when Loopz isn't appreciated. Before he brought a level of class and style to the UG/OG, most of the posters here were wearing jorts and living in their mom's basements. Thanks to Bobby, these guys are now dressed to the nines, having sex with nickles, and working on getting their own studio apartments.
11/21/12 1:02 AM
dummythrust

ABE FROMAN - 

VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL AROUND!!!!!!VOTE UPS ALL 

Yet another example of why the system is shitty.

haha. i hope that's an "ironic" thread
11/21/12 1:38 AM
DreamerMMA
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVD is a pretty good guy actually.

Met him in 2009 when he came out to watch one of the UGGP events in Vegas. 

Definitely not Heath Herring.

IGOR is legit to, I know him from my days working with Rupture Clothing.  A lot of his fighters loved our gear and use it daily in their gym.  He's a really cool guy and just a pleasure to work with.  I believe him and Fedor are pretty good friends.

I probably could have been more responsive on this thread myself but there isn't much I can do as I'm not an admin and can't see who voted up/down who.

Still though, feel free to drop me a message if you feel that you are being voted down needlessly and I'll do what I can to correct the problem.

The system is still fairly new as far as the OG/UG goes and bugs are going to need time to be ironed out but don't think we are ignoring you, we see your concerns and discuss them and do what we can to make things right.

This is actually a pretty good discussion so far.

11/21/12 1:43 AM
ABE FROMAN

DreamerMMA - 

IGOR is legit to, I know him from my days working with Rupture Clothing.  A lot of his fighters loved our gear and use it daily in their gym.  He's a really cool guy and just a pleasure to work with.  I believe him and Fedor are pretty good friends.

I probably could have been more responsive on this thread myself but there isn't much I can do as I'm not an admin and can't see who voted up/down who.

Still though, feel free to drop me a message if you feel that you are being voted down needlessly and I'll do what I can to correct the problem.

The system is still fairly new as far as the OG/UG goes and bugs are going to need time to be ironed out but don't think we are ignoring you, we see your concerns and discuss them and do what we can to make things right.

With all due respect, we are being ignored, with the exception of you, Zipplock and maybe one other mod.

I've sent 2 emails to mods that apparently don't see this as a problem. I'm not the only one saying the same things. This isn't going to get any better by the 'admins' ignoring it.

I appreciate you saying something though, you could've ignored it too.

11/21/12 3:48 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I'm so sick of getting voted down, yo. All day, everyday, most hated. Phone Post
11/21/12 3:59 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Theres a vote up for ya Yellow, you post great insight and deserve another VTFU for your troubles

11/21/12 4:30 AM
MdGeist

10-15 of my down votes came directly from arguing with harcore hippie douche bag liberals in one thread on the OG. Thats when I realized that intelligent debate on the OG is a waste of brain power and effort.

11/21/12 6:03 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

RVD must have gained some weight ! lol

11/21/12 6:15 AM

Now I'm back to -17. 

Yous would never vote me down to my face. 

11/21/12 6:21 AM
DreamerMMA
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
DreamerMMA - 

With all due respect, we are being ignored, with the exception of you, Zipplock and maybe one other mod.

I've sent 2 emails to mods that apparently don't see this as a problem. I'm not the only one saying the same things. This isn't going to get any better by the 'admins' ignoring it.

I appreciate you saying something though, you could've ignored it too.

I have no idea who you emailed and can't speak for them.

I understand that you feel ignored but it's more likely that the admins want to let the system work out it's bugs rather than do away with it altogether.

I understand you think you have a stalker who is voting you down, I'll bring this up to the admins to see if they can look into it.

What exactly do you want to bring to our attention Abe?  I know you don't like the vote down/up system but I doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon. 

Is your main complaint the lack of oversight on the voting system or the lack of accountability on those who abuse this system or do you just feel that everyone should be able to see who is voting them up/down and why?

11/21/12 6:22 AM
DreamerMMA

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

RVD must have gained some weight ! lol

No shit, I'm pretty sure he was about 175 pounds or so.

11/21/12 6:40 AM
jellyman
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me, I want transparency Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.