UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Rousey is like a Diaz brother

11/20/12 9:32 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

White tells "Inside MMA's" Ron Kruck that the move had everything to do with Rousey, herself:

"Ronda Rousey. Watching her, meeting her, knowing her. From the outside, she's this beautiful girl who won a bronze medal in the Olympics and everything else, but when you talk to Ronda Rousey, and you get to know her, she's a Diaz brother, inside. She's a real fighter, and that's what I look for in anybody, whether you're a male or a female. She's nasty. She's mean. She likes to fight, and she likes to finish people. Those are the kind of people I like, whether you're a male or a female."

Recently, White stated that he believes "Cyborg" doesn't want to fight Rousey. When prompted, once again, he was sticking to his guns:

"I think the issue is that it's pretty clear that 'Cyborg' doesn't want this fight. I'm trying out this 135 pound division. I think that the division is stacked enough where she has some serious opposition ahead of her. But, that's it. I'm trying out this 135 pound division."

read entire article...

11/20/12 9:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steve4192
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... and the truth finally comes out.

Ronda is just Dana's beard, a socially acceptable substitute who serves to cover up his forbidden man-love for the Diaz boys.

11/20/12 9:44 AM
le
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's he mean by that? Spacey with a speech impediment? Phone Post
11/20/12 9:46 AM
StruggleSnuggles
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how long until the Diaz sister gets popped for pot? Phone Post
11/20/12 9:56 AM
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now cyborg is scared of ronda

11/20/12 10:13 AM
fuckingkimura

Tommy toe hold needs to read this lol Phone Post
11/20/12 10:47 AM
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris

Ceasargraciejiujitsuwhat

11/20/12 10:52 AM
Stu Cazzo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lot's of sandy vaginas in this thread for some reason.

Rousey is the best thing to happen to women's MMa

11/20/12 11:20 AM
MrMead
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually agree with what LilBrock had to say.
11/20/12 11:29 AM
Loser Born Natural
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pokemon!

11/20/12 11:36 AM
stonepony

She's not going to get popped for weed. She's too smart. Her whole family is doctors and lawyers. And she's got her Olympic experience. Her won't-back-down-from-anybody mentality is a lot like the Diaz brothers, but, she's not dumb. IMO.
11/20/12 12:03 PM
le

LilBrockonmychest -

Good God Dana...it's like he's never been around a girl and gets all giddy with her.  I mean even look at that picture.  It's like he's just so happy to be taking a pic next to her.  He even walks around with t-shirts with Rousey's face on it.  Now he brings women to the UFC because he has a crush on a fighter and will throw a ton of money her way in hopes of fucking her.  I like Dana alot but t's embarrassing. 

I disagree. Sure, the average guy would love to bang Ronda. But Dana White must have hot girls throwing themselves at him all day, so hot they make her look like a dog. Why would he get "giddy"? There's arguably much hotter female fighters around, and he's more famous too...

If I was Dana, Ronda would definitely not be at the top of my list to bang. Phone Post
11/20/12 12:06 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be interesting to see what happens and what DFW opinion will be in within a year when it comes to WMMA. Could go either way really. Phone Post
11/20/12 12:41 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake28 -  Cyborg juice or not doesn't even look like she could make 135. As far as being afraid goes that is laughable. Ronda wouldn't get near santos with that armbar. If she did its slam city for Ronda and an end to her 15 min. Phone Post

This.
11/20/12 12:45 PM
stonepony

Snake28 -  Cyborg juice or not doesn't even look like she could make 135. As far as being afraid goes that is laughable. Ronda wouldn't get near santos with that armbar. If she did its slam city for Ronda and an end to her 15 min. Phone Post

Juice or not? That's as smart as the rest of your comment. Cyborg couldn't finish little Gina. RR would rough her up like everyone else.

That's why the cheater is hiding behind 10lbs of roid muscle. The cheater has had a year to stop cheating and easily drop the roid-weight.
11/20/12 12:46 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrMead - I actually agree with what LilBrock had to say.
. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:03 PM
le

LilBrockonmychest -
le - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Good God Dana...it's like he's never been around a girl and gets all giddy with her.  I mean even look at that picture.  It's like he's just so happy to be taking a pic next to her.  He even walks around with t-shirts with Rousey's face on it.  Now he brings women to the UFC because he has a crush on a fighter and will throw a ton of money her way in hopes of fucking her.  I like Dana alot but t's embarrassing. 

I disagree. Sure, the average guy would love to bang Ronda. But Dana White must have hot girls throwing themselves at him all day, so hot they make her look like a dog. Why would he get "giddy"? There's arguably much hotter female fighters around, and he's more famous too...

If I was Dana, Ronda would definitely not be at the top of my list to bang. Phone Post

Who are these hotter female fighters?  Michelle Waterson probably is.  Why isn't Dana walking around with a Michelle Waterson t-shirt then?  If you don't think it's clear as day that he has a huge crush on her I don't know what to tell you.

Regarding him being more famous, it's a status thing.  Confidence, the fact that she's famous and attractive, and the best female fighter in the world add to her sex appeal.  Dana wants all up in that but I bet she won't even let it happen.  Either way, this turns out bad for Dana.   Now that he signed her to a UFC contract which is clearly motivated by his school boy crush, if he gets shot down, he'll say "shit now we have women fighting in the UFC and I didn't even get laid."  If he gets lucky enough to bang her, 1 month later after he's tired of it already he'll say "shit now we have women fighting in the UFC."  Dana's thinking with his pecker.

That's one serious imagination you have there. Phone Post
11/20/12 3:25 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana just wants to bang bro. Will Ronda let him bang? Phone Post
11/21/12 1:01 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

Haha....what do you think Dana said after that picture?

Hey ummm...Ronda.  Ummm, I was wondering what you are doing after the fights tonight.  Maybe if you, well you probably don't want to but, maybe you want to come come N9NE Steakhouse with me.  But only if you want to.  I'll run up a $20K tab and tip the server $10K for no reason whatsover other than to show you how much money I have.  Oh and look, I brought my Ronda Rousey tshirt with.  I can wear that too if you want.

Then Ceaser Gracie Camp walks over 

Nick: Hey Ronda, ready *sigh* to go? 

Ronda: OF COURSE NICK!!!

Dana*to the brim of tears*: But...but....but Ronda

Nate: What? I can't even understand you

Nick: Yeah, seriiously, just take a deep *sigh* breathe homie

Dana: We were gonna go to N9NE Steakhouse, hey, where are you all going? Maybe I can tag-

Camp+Ronda: Ceasergraciejiujitsuwhat!?

11/21/12 1:30 PM
Tolstolobic

LilBrockonmychest -
le - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Who are these hotter female fighters?  Michelle Waterson probably is.  Why isn't Dana walking around with a Michelle Waterson t-shirt then?  If you don't think it's clear as day that he has a huge crush on her I don't know what to tell you.

Regarding him being more famous, it's a status thing.  Confidence, the fact that she's famous and attractive, and the best female fighter in the world add to her sex appeal.  Dana wants all up in that but I bet she won't even let it happen.  Either way, this turns out bad for Dana.   Now that he signed her to a UFC contract which is clearly motivated by his school boy crush, if he gets shot down, he'll say "shit now we have women fighting in the UFC and I didn't even get laid."  If he gets lucky enough to bang her, 1 month later after he's tired of it already he'll say "shit now we have women fighting in the UFC."  Dana's thinking with his pecker.

Rousey is definitely NOT hot Phone Post
11/21/12 2:00 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup. She'd get folded up like a Honda in a car accident.
11/21/12 2:04 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

Haha....what do you think Dana said after that picture?

Hey ummm...Ronda.  Ummm, I was wondering what you are doing after the fights tonight.  Maybe if you, well you probably don't want to but, maybe you want to come come N9NE Steakhouse with me.  But only if you want to.  I'll run up a $20K tab and tip the server $10K for no reason whatsover other than to show you how much money I have.  Oh and look, I brought my Ronda Rousey tshirt with.  I can wear that too if you want.

LOL! 10/10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.