UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighter TKO via vomiting

11/20/12 10:03 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Legacy FC 15: Drysdale vs. Reed
Friday 16 November 2012
10:00 PM ET
Houston Arena Theater
Houston, Texas, United States
U.S. Broadcast: AXS.tv

Early on the undercard of the excellent Legacy 15 on Friday, Kaileb Cummins fought Levi West. In the middle of the second round, West, well, the official record tells the story

Kaileb Cummins defeats Levi West via KO/TKO (Opponent Vomiting) at 1:14 of Round 2.

InsideMMA has the scoop:

Mike Calimbas, on assignment for TXMMA.com, was close to the action:

View entire gallery...

11/20/12 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
clattymine
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was just a thread last week asking about what would happen if someone threw up mid fight ... now we know!

11/20/12 10:30 AM
Andersons_Chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, wasnt there just a thread about this!
11/20/12 10:33 AM
FaceToFace
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something tells me this isn't the way Levi planned on making a name for himself.

11/20/12 10:44 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bas looks like he swallowed Kevin James Phone Post
11/20/12 10:45 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's ickie!! Phone Post
11/20/12 10:57 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had my first MMA fight in August and one of the guys who fought after me got hit in the face and started throwing up like crazy.

I was glad I fought before that happened, haha.
11/20/12 11:10 AM
Soup Nazi
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hehe

11/20/12 12:30 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This happened to me. It was my second kickboxing bout when I was 16 or so it was in front of my hometown crowd and I was so nervous. All my friends were there and my girlfriend and parents.

I dropped my opponent, and he got up while they were doing the standing 8 count I felt it coming. The ref went to restart, and I couldn't stop it it just came up. I barfed everywhere :( :(

The fight was on YouTube but this was 5 years ago let me try to find it and ill post it lol. Phone Post
11/20/12 12:39 PM
itswhitty
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -  This happened to me. It was my second kickboxing bout when I was 16 or so it was in front of my hometown crowd and I was so nervous. All my friends were there and my girlfriend and parents.

I dropped my opponent, and he got up while they were doing the standing 8 count I felt it coming. The ref went to restart, and I couldn't stop it it just came up. I barfed everywhere :( :(

The fight was on YouTube but this was 5 years ago let me try to find it and ill post it lol. Phone Post

How did they end up ruling it? I mean, I assume that you were winning given the KD, and it sounds like your vomiting wasn't caused by your opponent... I'm guessing it was a loss since you were unable to continue, which sucks, but at least you could rightfully say that you were the only man who could defeat you.
11/20/12 12:51 PM
staygreenponyboy
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Holmes puking at the end of the Holyfield fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfLQNNQKxj0
11/20/12 1:08 PM
Motivated Penn
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are mushroom omelettes standard cuisine for thanksgiving?
11/20/12 1:21 PM
x FOX x
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see the big deal. On a side note Bas has an awesome rapestash Phone Post
11/20/12 2:16 PM
Eyelasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anything close to that ever happened in the UFC or Pride?...I'm surprised that in over a decade of fights, I've never seen that happen in a major promotion...
11/20/12 2:25 PM
TheyCallMeNaasty
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my team mates puked during a muay Thai fight once, they were in a clinch and he barfed down the other guys back. Nastiest thing I ever seen Phone Post
11/20/12 2:27 PM
UGCTT croy_00
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not as bad as hitting a hard switch, then letting out a monster fart at a seminar with press/civilian on lookers. Training partner was all class, after almost dying from laughing, he held his breath and continued to kick my ass.
11/20/12 2:52 PM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eyelasher - Has anything close to that ever happened in the UFC or Pride?...I'm surprised that in over a decade of fights, I've never seen that happen in a major promotion...

UFC 35 in CT had a bad stomach virus outbreak. Randleman shit in his shorts during the fight.
11/20/12 3:57 PM
sIPaIRtaIN

Red Stellar - 
Eyelasher - Has anything close to that ever happened in the UFC or Pride?...I'm surprised that in over a decade of fights, I've never seen that happen in a major promotion...

UFC 35 in CT had a bad stomach virus outbreak. Randleman shit in his shorts during the fight.

I was just going to ask if anyone has ever shit his pants, and if his opponent took his back, haha!
11/20/12 4:03 PM
caposa
1557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember a fighter puking during a Rio Heroes fight

11/20/12 4:50 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

tough break for Levi, wish him the best...

11/20/12 6:15 PM
notsobigmike
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sIPaIRtaIN - 
Red Stellar - 

I was just going to ask if anyone has ever shit his pants, and if his opponent took his back, haha!

Tim Sylvia shit his pants in the Assuerio Silva fight, but soldiered through.
11/20/12 9:26 PM
bekk46

notsobigmike -
sIPaIRtaIN - 
Red Stellar - 

Tim Sylvia shit his pants in the Assuerio Silva fight, but soldiered through.
Chris tuscherer puked after he got hammered in the sack by gonzaga; goddamn that was brutal. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:53 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for mma puke gifs. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:57 PM
Nos24

Oh Jesus. I was wrestling in the heavyweight division at states. It was the first year they made the entire tournament one weigh in only. I had the good luck of drawing the heavyweight who had to cut to make weight, and he apparently gorged himself on cheeseburgers, tasty cakes, and all varieties of other shit after the first session on the second day. I picked down at the beginning of the second and as soon as the ref blew the whistle I tried a stand up for an escape. That fat fuck puked all over me.

They didn't forfeit the fucking match. They gave him injury time, and when they restarted us I fatboy rolled him and pinned him and went to gag and cry in the shower room.
11/20/12 11:00 PM
AmblingAlp

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more. Over the years I've thrown up several times during soccer/rugby matches. Always made it off the field first.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.